BY TARTE #12 in Self-Tanner

tarte's best-selling maracuja-infused self-tanner for a natural-looking, all-over bombshell bronze.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E; helps moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

If you can’t tone it, tan it! Achieve a natural-looking bronze on demand minus the sun damage thanks to tarte’s best-selling self-tanner. Infused with nourishing maracuja for ultra-moisturizing skincare benefits, the high-performance formula helps to replenish, restore and brighten skin. In a universal deep bronze shade that never looks fake or orange, this revolutionary hybrid-gel is powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-control technology to expertly block the telltale unpleasant scent found in other self-tanners. Using the included perfect application mitt, you’ll achieve a clean and streak-free tan every time for a healthy-looking faux glow and naturally slimmer appearance.

• Is this product good for pale girls and is it an easy application? ...1 Answers
  • Does this streak? Leave you looking orange? 1 Answers
  • Is this for all skin tones? I am quite fair and am worried about lo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have not had good luck with self tanners in the past but this one went on well, didn't smell bad and gave me a nice golden glow." in 4 reviews
  • "Make sure to exfoliate your skin prior to applying this product to get an even tan!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice actually when you put it on it kind of smells like cinnamon but then later on if you actually smell your arm you can kind of smell the self tanner in it, but its not bad." in 1 review
  • ":) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
Erika B.
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
Tarte Brazillance is one of my favorite self-tanners. As long as you exfoliate skin first, the results are great! I dry exfoliate prior to showering with a loofa Mitt before I self-tan, as my skin is a bit on the drier side.

Some of the things I like about the Tarte Brazillance is that unlike a lot of others on the market, this one doesn't smell that bad nor does it leave your skin smelling bad. I really like you can not only see where you put the product, but you can see the coverage you’re getting as well. Is it perfect? No, but it's pretty darn good and it leaves my skin soft too!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
OK, I normally go for the tanning bed because I love the feeling but I just haven't had the time so I have this tarte marajucu oil brazilliance self Tanner and it's easy to apply it's ten minutes for drying before clothing and to me that is awesome cause there are some tanners that take thirty or more mins to dry then smells so bad like dirt and chemicals, that' smells so bad and not like vanilla just a lot of chemical smells but this one I can stand and wish I had more of this one than the other brands now I'll be walking IP yo a golden glow!
Fallon O.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
Okay ladies this is a must have! Many of you know the struggle in finding a self tanner that does not leaving us look like an orange mess. This self tanner has a natural beautiful finish! It comes with a glove making the application super easy and without have any streaks. It is a little pricey but in the long run you will be happy you put the extra money out.
Carissa F.
Carissa F.
I am extremely white and i can get a sunburn from being outside for less then 10 minutes...not fun. This tarte tanner gives me a tan that seems very natural and doesn't make me orange or drastically dark. You can see where you apply it and I can keep applying it a slowly make the color darker as if I was actually able to go outside and get a tan.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
SO WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! This self tanner doesn't leave any streaks, it smells wonderful, and leaves such a great tan. The color is easily build able and beat all expectations I've ever had for a self tanner. I have been repurchasing this product for the past year and a half and will continue to purchase it whenever I run out
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Tarte Braziliance Is a Must for the summer time. With summer just around the corner this revolutionary formula not only my brings you a natural looking tan but helps you achieve a healthy glow while giving your skin lots of moisture and softness. Love it this is my go to product for the summer and I totally recommend it.
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Honestly, I do not like this product very much. This self tanner doesn't seem to last long on my skin. I feel as though it all washes off in the shower and I'm left with pale skin again. This product does not turn you orange at all. I have tried so many self tanners and this one is on the bottom of the list.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
This is my all time favorite self tanner!! I am super pale and have insanely sensitive skin - even St. Tropez sadly gave me a rash. I wouldn't suggest this if you're looking for a super dark tan, but for a pale girl it looks great and natural! Bonus: it smells good and it leaves your skin really soft.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Hampshire, IL
I LOVE. This product! Easy to apply, doesn't have a bad odor, and the color looks great and lasts for a while as well. The packaging is alright, I think a pump might make it easier to use. The face wipes are definitely a must! I have fair skin and this worked well for me!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
One of the best self tanners out there. It's full proof with the mitt. The self tanner does not have a terrible smell and has a super natural bronze color on the skin. I can't attest to how long this lasts because no self tanner lasts a long time on my skin.
meg n.
meg n.
Does this tanner look natural once it starts to fade away? I've tried some self tanner products that started to look splotchy and dry once they have started to fade away
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Woodland Hls, CA
I am looking for a self tanner but am worried that this could easily run off onto clothes or show lines when I sweat? Also I am wondering how long it lasts?
Renee M.
Renee M.
I'm looking for an easy self tanner with minimal effort to apply. How is this product?
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does this typically last? And does anyone experience breakouts when using it on their face?
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Franklin, NC
I've heard some hype about this and have wanted to try it. Is it worth the buzz?