Tiffany F.
Flowery Branch, GA

Is this a good self tanner for very fair skin, or will it make me look orange?

Faith M.
Faith M.
2 years, 2 months ago
I am very fair skin in the winter and this stuff works great, non-greasy and doesn't have that horrible fake tan smell like most formulas do. I only use it in the winter because even though I am very pale I tan super easy in the summer. It also doesn't cause me any skin problems and I have sensitive skin! :]
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm very fair skinned and it looks natural and not orange at all. I love how it comes in individual portions via wipes, so I can't over-do it when I apply it. It doesn't streak either! Love this stuff and I definitely recommend it for anyone fair-skinned.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is perfect for fair skin. It is easy to apply, wears nicely, and best of all- doesn't have that horrible self tan smell!