BY TARTE #2 in Self-Tanner

tarte's best-selling maracuja-infused self-tanner for a natural-looking, all-over bombshell bronze.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin and maximum hydration
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E; helps moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

If you can’t tone it, tan it! Achieve a natural-looking bronze on demand minus the sun damage thanks to tarte’s best-selling self-tanner. Infused with nourishing maracuja for ultra-moisturizing skincare benefits, the high-performance formula helps to replenish, restore and brighten skin. In a universal deep bronze shade that never looks fake or orange, this revolutionary hybrid-gel is powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-control technology to expertly block the telltale unpleasant scent found in other self-tanners. Using the included perfect application mitt, you’ll achieve a clean and streak-free tan every time for a healthy-looking faux glow and naturally slimmer appearance.

• Is this product good for pale girls and is it an easy application? ...1 Answers
  • Does this streak? Leave you looking orange? 1 Answers
  • Is this for all skin tones? I am quite fair and am worried about lo...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I have not had good luck with self tanners in the past but this one went on well, didn't smell bad and gave me a nice golden glow." in 4 reviews
  • "Make sure to exfoliate your skin prior to applying this product to get an even tan!" in 1 review
  • "Would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice actually when you put it on it kind of smells like cinnamon but then later on if you actually smell your arm you can kind of smell the self tanner in it, but its not bad." in 1 review
  • ":) It also was a bit sticky after and had a slight scent that wasn't pleasant." in 1 review
Erika B.
Erika B.
DuPont, WA
Tarte Brazillance is one of my favorite self-tanners. As long as you exfoliate skin first, the results are great! I dry exfoliate prior to showering with a loofa Mitt before I self-tan, as my skin is a bit on the drier side.

Some of the things I like about the Tarte Brazillance is that unlike a lot of others on the market, this one doesn't smell that bad nor does it leave your skin smelling bad. I really like you can not only see where you put the product, but you can see the coverage you’re getting as well. Is it perfect? No, but it's pretty darn good and it leaves my skin soft too!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
OK, I normally go for the tanning bed because I love the feeling but I just haven't had the time so I have this tarte marajucu oil brazilliance self Tanner and it's easy to apply it's ten minutes for drying before clothing and to me that is awesome cause there are some tanners that take thirty or more mins to dry then smells so bad like dirt and chemicals, that' smells so bad and not like vanilla just a lot of chemical smells but this one I can stand and wish I had more of this one than the other brands now I'll be walking IP yo a golden glow!
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Lincoln, NE
Best self tanner I have ever used! I've used a few cheaper self tanners that left me orange. This is a nice natural sun-kissed color. Also the glove it comes with is a life saver, and makes it easier to get the product on your skin without any streaks. It is a bit more on the pricey side. I honestly believe it's worth the price though! It smells nice as well. A lot of the self tanners I have used all have the same horrible smell, this one is much more delicate. I've recommended this to so many friends, they've all loved it too!
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Chattanooga, TN
This product is amazing. It gives me the most gorgeous, deep, flawless tan without all the UV damage. The tanning mitt it comes with is so handy. It is on the pricier side, but it will last you forever if you use it sparingly! It fades well and not patchy. You do want to make sure you blend it into the skin. Just one layer will give you an amazing sun-kissed glow, and two layers will look like you just came back from a long beach vacation. It also smells amazing and is so moisturizing on the skin!
Fallon O.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
Okay ladies this is a must have! Many of you know the struggle in finding a self tanner that does not leaving us look like an orange mess. This self tanner has a natural beautiful finish! It comes with a glove making the application super easy and without have any streaks. It is a little pricey but in the long run you will be happy you put the extra money out.
Carissa F.
Carissa F.
I am extremely white and i can get a sunburn from being outside for less then 10 minutes...not fun. This tarte tanner gives me a tan that seems very natural and doesn't make me orange or drastically dark. You can see where you apply it and I can keep applying it a slowly make the color darker as if I was actually able to go outside and get a tan.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Rayland, OH
It seems expensive at first but let me tell you this is worth it! I used this for a couple years and I loved it. It always gave me amazing color, no orange, no stained hands! Plus you feel super moisturized when you are done. This is still the best self tanner I have ever used, I would recommend this for all my pale ladies out there!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
SO WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! This self tanner doesn't leave any streaks, it smells wonderful, and leaves such a great tan. The color is easily build able and beat all expectations I've ever had for a self tanner. I have been repurchasing this product for the past year and a half and will continue to purchase it whenever I run out
Rosie.80 F.
Rosie.80 F.
Tarte Braziliance Is a Must for the summer time. With summer just around the corner this revolutionary formula not only my brings you a natural looking tan but helps you achieve a healthy glow while giving your skin lots of moisture and softness. Love it this is my go to product for the summer and I totally recommend it.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Gwinn, MI
I have used many self tanners over the years. I picked this one up online in planning for an event I was to attend. I exfoliated and then used it per package instructions. It worked Waite well. No streaks. No orange hue. Believable tan. The only reason I have 4 stars is I didn't like the smell. Overall good stuff.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Does this make you orange??
Mckenna A.
Mckenna A.
Ivanhoe, CA
Is this a permanent self tanner or does it just stay on till you take a shower?
Martha E.
Martha E.
I love Tarte cosmetics but have never tried their self tanner. How does it compare to St. Tropez? I love that product but I'm always open to trying new things. Does it seem to streak at all? Also, what is the scent like?
Briana D.
Briana D.
Does this work well for pale skin, does it last long? Can you go swimming with it on.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lubbock , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?