BY TARTE #17 in Self-Tanner

tarte’s best-selling self-tanner in set of 5 convenient face towelettes.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for maximum hydration and firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin

Go with the faux glow with this fun-size 5-pack of skincare-infused, self-tanning face towelettes. The single-use, travel friendly wipes are designed specifically for your gorgeous face and develop into a natural-looking, just-back-from-vacay bronze in as little as just four hours. Infused with maracuja and other skin-rejuvenators, they help brighten, nourish and hydrate skin, while delivering a lasting sunless tan that never looks fake or orange. Powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-controlled technology, each towelette imparts a refreshing spa-like experience with every even, streak-free application. The convenient 5-pack allows you to look your beach bronze best anywhere so you can practice safe summer all year long.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, ethoxydiglycol, dihydroxyacetone, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, butylene glycol, xylitol, citric acid, caprylyl glycol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hexylene glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium metabisulfite, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol.

Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.

CAUTION: Avoid eye area

Buy on Sephora
Nina M.
Nina M.
Uhmmm, if you like self-tannning, you needed these like yesterday. I love these! Even got my sister to try them. Albeit sometimes I'm not good at remember to use them, but I can get away with using one once a week. I have tan skin on my body, but my face is really light due to not only using sunscreen all the time on my face, but also winter time. I like my face to match my body even when I'm not wearing makeup. Maybe if you're really fair you wouldn't like these I'm not sure...that seems to be the reoccurring theme for fair people with tanning products. I've never had these streak on my face before. Put this on before bed and I guarantee you will wake up a BRONZE GODDESS.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Canonsburg , PA
Let me start out by saying that I have only recently tried out self tanner because I was always skeptical of how the final result would turn out. I thought I would look fake or streaky but I was pleasantly surprised by this facial tanner. With just one wipe, you're bronzed and you can see the result within hours. It didn't look fake or streaky. My boyfriend even said I was "glowing" after I had applied it. I know most self tanners smell but this one isn't really bad. I bought a pack of 10 for around $25 at ulta, and it was worth every penny. I will continue to use this product long after summer is over.
Darian D.
Darian D.
The pros of this product are that it gives you a great natural color an are extremely easy and non messy to use! The cons of this product are that the smell is a little pungent, makes my face extremely oily when the product is on, and the color fades away quickly. Bought the 15 pack when Tarte was having a sale so it was worth it for an on the go glow, but would not repurchase.
MizzFiveStar F.
MizzFiveStar F.
Glen Burnie, MD
I received these bronzing towelettes in one of my sample boxes and I love them! I use them every other day .. They give me a subtle tan and don't turn orange or streak. I use he all over tanner for my body and these work well together. I even use these when I haven't tanned in a few days. Gives me just enough color and are definitely buildable.
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
Middletown, IN
This little wipes sure pack a punch! They smell great. They go on evenly! And the end results are perfection! They dry quickly but not too quick. They leave your skin feeling hydrated and glowy. I didn't have one single breakout from these wipes. Ive tried other self tanners for my face and instantly start breaking out.
Taira O.
Taira O.
Torrance, CA
I love these. They're really easy to use and they don't leave streaks, and it looks very natural. I've always been skeptical about any kind of product with tanner, but I received this as a gift and decided to try it. I would buy this again. It's not a drastic change with one wipe but it is enough to notice a difference.
April Z.
April Z.
Novinger, MO
I used these a few times. they work really well as long as you exfoliate and make sure you don't miss any spots. they end up making the skin look really really dark so it's not really for really light skin. I might be doing it wrong? It is a beautiful brown tan color, without any orange tint.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Three Rivers, MI
These are great to keep around as an easy way to self tan your face! I love that they are all individually wrapped so you can easily travel with them since self tan fades fastest on the face when you're washing and exfoliating often. You also get a decent amount for the price!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
A must have for summer! Easy to use non messy big plus ! It's a great product for a non pricey price... Give you a nice tan not to dark not to orangey which is a huge plus in my book! It's quick and easy to use . I 100% recommend this product of your looking for a little tan
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
I've used this face self tanner now for a year and absolutely love it! It goes on so easily with a one-use wipe. It doesn't smell and doesn't stain my hands. I love how smoothly it blends on my face and leaves me with a fresh tan in just a few hours.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
I am always interested in new tanning products! Is the color noticeable after one towelette? Also how long does it last?
Jaime s.
Jaime s.
I'm very pale and I'm afraid of these being streaky or leaving my face a weird orangey color! Anyone else who's very pale have experience with these??
Demita  k.
Demita k.
Silverdale, Washington
I have never really used self tanners but have always been interested which ones would be best for me to try?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
La Puente, CA
Can you use this even though you're already tan? Will it make you more tan?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I have acne prone skin, does anyone have experience with this and acne scars? Will this darken the spots, cause more breakouts or react poorly with acne skincare products?