BY TARTE #27 in Self-Tanner

tarte’s best-selling self-tanner in set of 5 convenient face towelettes.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for maximum hydration and firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin

Go with the faux glow with this fun-size 5-pack of skincare-infused, self-tanning face towelettes. The single-use, travel friendly wipes are designed specifically for your gorgeous face and develop into a natural-looking, just-back-from-vacay bronze in as little as just four hours. Infused with maracuja and other skin-rejuvenators, they help brighten, nourish and hydrate skin, while delivering a lasting sunless tan that never looks fake or orange. Powered by tarte’s proprietary PUREshield™ scent-controlled technology, each towelette imparts a refreshing spa-like experience with every even, streak-free application. The convenient 5-pack allows you to look your beach bronze best anywhere so you can practice safe summer all year long.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, ethoxydiglycol, dihydroxyacetone, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, butylene glycol, xylitol, citric acid, caprylyl glycol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hexylene glycol, passiflora edulis seed oil, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, retinyl palmitate, sodium metabisulfite, tocopheryl acetate, limonene, tocopherol.

Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.

CAUTION: Avoid eye area

Buy on Sephora
Alyssa A.
These wipes give a really nice sun-kissed tan, and don't leave you looking orange, patchy or streaky. Easy to apply and doesn't leave ypur skin feeling oily or greasy. My skin looked beautiful after using these!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I love this product. It would get 5 stars if it had a better smell, but it pretty much just smells like any tanning lotion. It gives a great, natural color though and doesn't leave streaks.
Kristie G.
Coral Springs , FL
I absolutely love these I use them when I self tan my body and they don't make my face break out and they give good color they don't smell like a harsh self tanner and the skin feels great and moisturized after
emma o.
BOLINGBROOK
I have a very pale complexion causing my skin to burn easily. Never could get a nice summer tan. I decided to try some self tanning products so I could have a nice glow in the warmer months. Used to use a drug store brand, which turned me orange and smelled terrible. I get best results when using it 2 nights in a row. Gives me a nice even "tan." Since my skin in so fair the pigment really shows. I also have eczema, which made me think the tan would show up patchy looking, but it actually helped improve the texture of my skin! It left me feeling softer than before using. It has a somewhat pleasant aroma. Most self tanners stink pretty bad. This one smells pretty good, although it gets a little pungent after being on the skin for a few hours. I usually put it on before bed and shower it off in the morning. Lastly, it fades pretty naturally. The color usually lasts me about a week and a half or so. After that I usually buff it off with an exfoliate and reapply. I don't think this would work so well for someone with a naturally tan or dark complexion. If anything it would enhance a natural tan. I highly recommend!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I just bought these a couple of days ago and I  already have a beautiful glow to me. It looks so natural and doesn't give you that streaky look that some self tanners do! This also smells really good, I'm very happy I bought this. A little sad it only comes with 3 tanning wipes, but next time I'll buy the bigger package.
Bekah F.
Fairhope , AL
Love these sunless tanning face wipes. I'm fair so I use one a week - two if I want to build more than my usual tone- and then I put makeup on and forget until I wash my face! Great for any skin tone. Photo is after about a week since applying. I'm super pale under there 😂
Annett A.
Magnolia, TX
Received as a sample. The wipe was loaded with product. The smell was not overwhelming and it went on easy. It did leave my face feeling sticky longer then other self tanner wipes I have used. I felt a bit orange the next morning but I wasn't use to it. The color was good, day 2 it looked super natural and I have not had any breakout after using it. Definitely would use again.
Tristen S.
Menifee, CA
I have to say i'm very disappointed in this product. I purchased it thinking that it would make my face more town however it really didn't make much of a difference. If you are thinking of buying this product do not waste your money, it's basically just a wet towelette that goes on your face.
Raquel R.
Love this product especially because it tans well, smell nice, and does not break out my face.  I bought it from ULTA, and found it to be rejuvenating as well as a self tanner.  Very effective, I additionally used it on my tan lines of my feet where my flip flops left a white line!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I got one of these face towels after a Tarte.com order. These were easy to use and I did see a color change. My only major concern which would prevent me from purchasing them in the future is the smell. Not the most appealing in my opinion. Results were decent and natural looking.
Hailey H.
I am always interested in new tanning products! Is the color noticeable after one towelette? Also how long does it last?
Jaime s.
I'm very pale and I'm afraid of these being streaky or leaving my face a weird orangey color! Anyone else who's very pale have experience with these??
Demita  k.
Silverdale, Washington
I have never really used self tanners but have always been interested which ones would be best for me to try?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
What is your experience with this product?
Jocelyn V.
La Puente, CA
Can you use this even though you're already tan? Will it make you more tan?