BY TARTE

A skincare-infused version of tarte’s best-selling self-tanner with a custom application mitt.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for maximum hydration and firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • Citric acid: natural AHA that helps promote surface exfoliation
  • Squalane: non-greasy emollient that smooths skin
  • Aloe: soothes and hydrates skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

Fake a just-back-from-vacay bronze with this updated, skin-loving version of tarte’s best-selling Brazilliance™ self-tanner. Now infused with a powerful boost of natural exfoliators and moisturizers, you’ll get a natural-looking, deep-toned tan within just four hours PLUS+ skin that feels sexy, smooth and hydrated. The tinted bronze gel and new custom application mitt guarantee an even, streak-free tan, and the proprietary PUREshield™ scent control technology ensures you’ll only see (not smell!) your gorgeous-looking glow. PLUS+ you’ll discover a skinvigorating™ new blend of squalane, aloe and citric acid to help condition and promote surface exfoliation, prepping skin for each application so your lasting sunless tan gradually fades evenly, naturally and flawlessly over time.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, dihydroxyacetone, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, parfum/fragrance, passiflora edulis seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, cetearyl alcohol, squalane, citric acid, ceteareth-20, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, polysorbate 60, sodium metabisulfite, myristyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, amyl cinnamal, limonene, silica, linalool, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.

• How many applications does this take to get some good col...1 Answers
  • Okay, y’all. This might sound so ridiculous. But what kin...1 Answers
  • About how long does the tan last? Also, does it streak wh...2 Answers
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
I'm a very pale redhead who wishes she could have that beautiful tan glow! Needless to say I've tried my share of self tanners. My Ulta was out of this particular Tarte sunless tanner the brazilance plus and mit combo so they ordered it for me and shipped it to my house for free LOVE IT!! I was so excited I tried it right away. My first impression of the formula out of the bottle was WHOA this is dark! I started to apply the lotion like tanner in long strokes like stated, it smells great by the way not like some other chemically ones I know. It definitely blends it not dark at all it leaves a faint tint so you can see where applied which made me nervous for the color. Within 4 or 5 hours I started seeing definite color change I was a nice bronze not orange color and I was excited! After the 8 hours I was in love with my tan and thought I had found my new go to. I hopped in the shower for a spray off and... IT WASHED OFF :'( most of the color went down the drain I was left with a faint bronze glow. I applied more to my legs the next day and they got a little darker, after that too washed mostly off. I like the color this has but not that it washes off so easy you will use a whole bottle trying to stay tan for 1 week. I'm going to try some of their others but I had to give this a 3. Love the color not the stay. Oh the MIT with it is amazing so soft and nice very high quality!
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
This is my first time using both a high end and gel tanner. I've used
gradual tanning lotions and drugstore foams but never got acceptable
results. This is a huge upgrade!

I used it last night and the color today is beautiful except a little
orange around my wrists. It's subtle enough to look natural but
definitely noticeable on my fair skin. I had a little trouble applying
because the gel has a very subtle color guide so I do have some streaks.
Next time I will apply in a sunny room instead of my bathroom that has
no natural light. I loved the scent as I applied the gel but several
hours later I could smell the developer. The mitt is awesome, very
fluffy and it protected my hands from the gel. I machine washed it this
morning and let it air dry and it looks brand new.

I really like this tanner. Nothing negative to say except I need more
practice applying. I would definitely recommend!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Highly recommend!! It’s comes out looking dark but easily spreads without smudging or looking dirty. Love using this during the phases of summer where I can’t get out into the sun. Has a strong smell when applying but eventually fades. I can’t tell how quickly this fades after showering- my guess after two showers it fades away. Easily blends into skin without looking orange or muddy! I’m pictured in the light purple dress- you can tell the difference in my legs compared to others!
Sarah S.
Tarte’s Brazilliance Plus Self Tanner is AMAZING. It smells amazing and there is no DHA smell at all. I apply it with the mitt and it goes on smoothly, no streaks, and the color is fantastic. It comes out dark brown and can look intimidating but once you apply it, it has a gorgeous color, more cooler undertone which I love because there are no hints of red/orange color. It does take a few minutes to soak in and dry, but once it is dry there is no sticky or greasy texture at all. I am extremely fair and this gives me incredible color, looks natural and does NOT look like a self tanner! It is also buildable, so if you want to be darker you can do additional applications. The color lasts for days before starting to fade, and fades evenly. I have worked in skincare and tanning for years and this is hands down the best self tanner I have ever used and even prefer it to some spray tanning machines I have used. Amazing product and well worth the price, a little bit goes a long way.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love Tarte’s self tan- Brazilliance plus. The packaging is super cute and it comes with a mitt. I love the liquid formula of this. It leaves a beautiful sun kissed glow and can easily achieve a gorgeous bronze tan. It’s perfect for all year round and the smell is not bad compared to most self tanning products on the market!!! This is my favorite self tanneing product. I do perfect the St. Tropez application mitt over the one it comes with. I feel it wastes lest product and applies better. I definitely recommend this product.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love this tanner! Keeps me looking tan all year long. It’s so easy to apply and doesn’t leave streaks or spots. I love that I only have to apply it once or twice a week and it still keeps me glowing. Use with the better bod bronzer and contour for best results
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This stuff smells amazing!! Use the recommended amount when you apply (quarter size per body part). I skimped the first time I applied when I saw how dark the lotion was, but ended up not seeing much color. I did another application the next day and am happy with my sunkissed glow! Super easy to apply too and the mitt is amazing!
Becca L.
I got a sample of this from the Sephora Sun Favorites kit. This is the first self Tanner I have ever used. It has an interesting, almost cinnamon rolls scent. There is a brown indicator to guide you on placement. It dries very quickly and does not rub off. I think it develops nicely and non streaky. You do have to shower after it develops because the indicator dye will rinse off.
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
I really love this product! It just gives my body a nice little bronzed look and it is so easy to apply! I would say I wish it would last longer, but I still love it and it doesn’t have a smell to it. If you’re looking for an easy self tanner that you can’t mess up, totally recommend this!
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I was so scared to use this. Being as fair as I am, I thought I would be orange. I followed the directions and it looked so natural! A subtle bronzy glow. No streaks which is another huge reason I was nervous. I would recommend this to try to have a tan/glow all year round.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this compare to going and getting a spray tan? What are the pros/cons of this product?
kirsten H.
Midland
Im a long time loyal customer to st tropez. But this product has been on my radar for sometime. How long does it last after application? Is it a noticable darkness and how easy is it to get unwanted streaks?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Can you use this on your face?
ERNA M.
Bergen
Does it blend nice on the body?
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
How does this do? I would love to buy! Does the mit make a significant difference? Is it streaky? And is the color orange especially for someone who is not tan-like at all.

Sephora