BY TARTE #9 in Self-Tanner

A skincare-infused version of tarte’s best-selling self-tanner with a custom application mitt.

• Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for maximum hydration and firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin
  • Sunflower seed oil: rich in vitamins A & E to help moisturize, regenerate and condition skin
  • Citric acid: natural AHA that helps promote surface exfoliation
  • Squalane: non-greasy emollient that smooths skin
  • Aloe: soothes and hydrates skin
  • PUREshield™: proprietary scent control technology that neutralizes traditional self-tanner smell

Fake a just-back-from-vacay bronze with this updated, skin-loving version of tarte’s best-selling Brazilliance™ self-tanner. Now infused with a powerful boost of natural exfoliators and moisturizers, you’ll get a natural-looking, deep-toned tan within just four hours PLUS+ skin that feels sexy, smooth and hydrated. The tinted bronze gel and new custom application mitt guarantee an even, streak-free tan, and the proprietary PUREshield™ scent control technology ensures you’ll only see (not smell!) your gorgeous-looking glow. PLUS+ you’ll discover a skinvigorating™ new blend of squalane, aloe and citric acid to help condition and promote surface exfoliation, prepping skin for each application so your lasting sunless tan gradually fades evenly, naturally and flawlessly over time.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, dihydroxyacetone, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, parfum/fragrance, passiflora edulis seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, cetearyl alcohol, squalane, citric acid, ceteareth-20, potassium sorbate, xanthan gum, polysorbate 60, sodium metabisulfite, myristyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol, amyl cinnamal, limonene, silica, linalool, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140), blue 1 (CI 42090).

Warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.

• How many applications does this take to get some good color? And ...1 Answers
  • my god how I would love to have it and be able to... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love Tarte’s self tan- Brazilliance plus. The packaging is super cute and it comes with a mitt. I love the liquid formula of this. It leaves a beautiful sun kissed glow and can easily achieve a gorgeous bronze tan. It’s perfect for all year round and the smell is not bad compared to most self tanning products on the market!!! This is my favorite self tanneing product. I do perfect the St. Tropez application mitt over the one it comes with. I feel it wastes lest product and applies better. I definitely recommend this product.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love this tanner! Keeps me looking tan all year long. It’s so easy to apply and doesn’t leave streaks or spots. I love that I only have to apply it once or twice a week and it still keeps me glowing. Use with the better bod bronzer and contour for best results
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
Best self tanner ever! I also love the mitt that comes with it. It smells wonderful and I never feel self conscious leaving the house after I’ve used it. It also gives a wonderful and natural color, and this is coming from a pale girl. It’s worth the money, which isn’t that much in actuality!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
GUYS- this is such a tough one. I truly love this self tanner, the color is beautiful! It has this purple tint that I've never seen before in a self tanner and really helps achieve a nice brown instead of orange. The only downfall is it washes off with water. I didn't realize that and the second I got in a pool my tan was all coming off into the pool and it was SO embarrassing. I don't want to pay that much on a self tanner when I have to continue to reapply it all the time after showering and such. I didn't end up repurchasing although I do miss the color.
Guen M.
This gives you an amazing summer glow. Doesn’t apply streaky or orange. after 10 minuets you can put your clothes on and it doesn’t stain. Leaves a little bit of that self tanner smell but that is really the only down side. If you want to be dark this isn’t for you.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This is my favorite self tanner! It’s very easy to apply because it comes with the glove that gives you a very even application with no streaks. The color is very natural and not orange at all. It actually makes your skin hydrated since it has all these good ingredients in it. I like it that it shows up instantly but also gradually gets darker over time. I can apply once and it will last a few days or you can apply a few days in a row for a darker tan but it’s convenient because it does last a few days before needing to be reapplied. It drys quickly and is not sticky once applied so it does not transfer onto your clothes. When it fades it just gradually fades over time and doesn’t get blotchy or discolored. It has a vanilla scent to it so it doesn’t have that bad self tanner smell that some do, but after a few hours it does fade and you do get a little bit of “self tanner” smell but it’s very minimal and doesn’t bother me at all. It’s definitley not as bad as others. A little goes a long way so considering the size of the container I’d say it’s pretty affordable because it does last so long.
Chandelle S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this product! It gives you great color! Just make sure you exfoliate before using. Also, my fiancé swears it smells like cinnamon rolls. It just doesn't seem to last very long, maybe a few days. I always get mine at Ulta when they have 5x the points on tarte, I stock up!
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
This product is literally a miracle worker!!! I use it allll the time and not to mention it smells amazingggggggg 😍😍 the price was sooooo affordable and totally worth it. I would def buy it again
Ksenia S.
Absolutely stunning! Im white as a ghost, so this gives me the perfect natural "sun kissed" glow. Perfect for the winter when you dont want to ruin your skin in the tanning bed!
Alyssa A.
Easy to apply, dries quickly, looks natural and most importantly it isn't a) streaky or orange when all is said and done, and b) doesn't have that terrible self-tanner smell. Such a great product!
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
How does this compare to going and getting a spray tan? What are the pros/cons of this product?
kirsten H.
Midland
Im a long time loyal customer to st tropez. But this product has been on my radar for sometime. How long does it last after application? Is it a noticable darkness and how easy is it to get unwanted streaks?
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
How does this do? I would love to buy! Does the mit make a significant difference? Is it streaky? And is the color orange especially for someone who is not tan-like at all.
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Do they ever run sales on this product? I love it but it's a little pricey to buy often!
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
If I have this on and then go jump in a lake is it going to come off in the water and look very streaky? Asking for a very specific occasion 😂