BeautyFaceFacial Skincaretarte
Brazilliance Overnight Mask Gradual Self-Tanner

tarte Brazilliance™ Overnight Mask Gradual Self-Tanner

An overnight gel-moisturizer mask and gradual self-tanner to get you up and visibly glowing. Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Helps skin retain moisture for optimal hydration and a refreshed, plumped look. - Avocado Oil: Nourishes skin. - Sunflower Oil: Hydrates and smooths. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates SLS & SLES, and triclosan. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This two-in-one sleep mask works overnight to intensely hydrate while building an even, streak-free, natural-looking tan (no orange patches!). The clear-gel formula ensures a mess-free application and won't stain your pillow at night.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Brazilliance™ Overnight Mask Gradual Self-Tanner!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
tarte Brazilliance™ Overnight Mask Gradual Self-Tanner uploaded by Amanda S.
Nope I don’t like this at all. It turns my skin an orangey color around my hairline and in my hairline. It literally does nothing as far as tanning or any kind of glow. It is splotchy and patchy orange if may color at all shows up. Then it comes right off when you wash your face for days I’ll see orange tanner on my cleanser pad and toners pads. Which considering how it is I’m so glad and happy it comes of very easy. I’m highly disappointed in this product. I don’t recommend at all.

Looking for your answer?