BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A supersize version of tarte's revolutionary Brazilliance™ skin rejuvenating self-tanner. This perfectly-hued bronzer gives skin a sunkissed warmth that never looks fake or orange, and thanks to the included perfect application mitt, you're guaranteed an easy, clean, and streak-free tan every time. This Set Contains: - 12 oz Brazilliance skin rejuvenating self-tanner - Tan applicator mitt It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The Skinvigorating™ formula includes: maracuja oil, which has been known to replenish, rebuild, and brighten skin's appearance; vitamin E, an anti-inflammatory emollient that protects against free radical damage; and sunflower seed oil, a plant derivative rich in vitamins A and E that helps moisturize, regenerate, and condition the look of skin.

• Self tanner? Has anyone actually used this?!1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new self tanner. Has anyone used this one? I wa...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to show color and do I apply it straight on...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
My favorite self-tanner that I have used! It is easy to apply and dries streak free! It has a very mild pleasant scent, doesn’t smell pungent like other self-tanners. After a couple uses I was left with soft skin and a very natural looking tan! I will continue to buy this from Tarte!
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I bought the jumbo tanner when Tarte had a special on QVC and it really is a nice product. However, if you are looking for a dark intense tan to develop overnight this might not be for you. The skin care benefits in this tanner are awesome and it's super moisturizing but it's definitely more of a lighter natural color in my opinion. If you are worried about looking too dark and streaking you might want to try this out because it always blends flawlessly and does develop into a nice natural color.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
This is by far my FAVORITE self tanner. It has a touch of guide color to help make sure you are covered, a little goes a long way, and it never leaves me orange. The more days in a row you apply ( like any tanner ) develops a darker color, but I find that using it once a week keeps a nice spring glow that isn't overboard and allows for a great transition into a summer sun kissed glow.
Jamie B.
tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Body Self TannerI absolutely love this self tanner for summer. It doesn't leave you streaky or gross feeling. It's a great price for the amount you get. The smell is not the best and the tan doesn't last as long as I would hope but it's my go to summer product! For thirty nine dollars you get a full size bottle and a mit.
Tiffany L.
La Vista, NE
Great smell and easy application. The product comes with a mitt and is tinted enough to show you if you missed any spots. The price is average compared to other name brand tanners. If you want a summer glow, this is the lotion for you!tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner with Mitt
Billye C.
Middle River, MD
I got this as a sample and was skeptical of how it would work. I really like it. Doesn't leave streaks and it goes on smooth. Tan started to develop within a few hours. I used it everyday for 3 days then every other day to maintain once my skin was the color I wanted.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't care for this tanner, it looked odd on my cool-toned fair skin. I felt it was more orange than tan on me. It did go on smoothly, I'll give it that. The smell was a little gross too.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I like this tanner a lot. It has that green tinted undertone and leaves you a very nice light tan color with no orangeness. It is quite a light natural tan though so if you are wanting to get dark dark try something else.
Geovanna Z.
Keene, TX
I feel like a great to start summer is to have a great tan! And this product is amazing, it did not leave any streaks on my skin so I definitely recommend this product! And a fun thing about this is the applicator!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I loved this self tanner, I can't find it in Sephora anymore. The color was perfect, a little dark, But that's what I prefer. It can smell kinda funny though. I feel like fake bake might be just as good and cheaper
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Has anyone used this while pregnant? Is it safe to do so?
Cathy D.
How long does it take to show color and do I apply it straight onto my face? I got this product from a friend and she didn't have a mitt, any suggestions?
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
I'm looking for a new self tanner. Has anyone used this one? I want something long lasting that will wash out of clothing.
Maria A.
Gloucester, MA
Self tanner? Has anyone actually used this?!
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Omg I've been wanting to try this for a long does anyone know how long it's lasts? And does its come off easy?