BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A supersize version of tarte's revolutionary Brazilliance™ skin rejuvenating self-tanner. This perfectly-hued bronzer gives skin a sunkissed warmth that never looks fake or orange, and thanks to the included perfect application mitt, you're guaranteed an easy, clean, and streak-free tan every time. This Set Contains: - 12 oz Brazilliance skin rejuvenating self-tanner - Tan applicator mitt It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The Skinvigorating™ formula includes: maracuja oil, which has been known to replenish, rebuild, and brighten skin's appearance; vitamin E, an anti-inflammatory emollient that protects against free radical damage; and sunflower seed oil, a plant derivative rich in vitamins A and E that helps moisturize, regenerate, and condition the look of skin.

• Self tanner? Has anyone actually used this?!1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new self tanner. Has anyone used this o...1 Answers
  • How long does it take to show color and do I apply it str...1 Answers
Cheyenne O.
Walnutport
I don’t use this as a self tanner but I do use it for like the edges of my face where my make up isn’t totally on or like kind of wears off throughout the day and I’ll just rub it in really good around the edges like we’re my hair is around my face and all that and my jawline especially my jaw going down into my neck I put it and it works so good on that because it will blend right into your make up and you don’t see any like streaks or anything like that it will just blend right in making you look so good like you can even put it down as a base layer for your make up to your one color and you know you’re going to be one color not 15 million colors.
Crystalanne T.
Mexico, NY
I didn’t particularly like this, it was really blotchy, and didn’t really even seam to make a difference in the spots it wasn’t blotchy. I would not personally purchase this product.
Jenna S.
Fort Meade, MD
Got this to try out off of QVC and I never used sunless tanners before. It went on flawlessly and looked like the perfect tan color. Wasn't to much pigment and got the product for a great price. tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Body Self Tanner
Reigan M.
Great self tanner if you prefer creams. I used this for ages before getting hooked on sprays and mouses. Gives a beautiful natural looking tan in cream form, that’s not orange or streaky. It’s a great option for those who want more control when self tanning.
Jamie B.
Joppa, MD
tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Body Self TannerI absolutely love this self tanner for summer. It doesn't leave you streaky or gross feeling. It's a great price for the amount you get. The smell is not the best and the tan doesn't last as long as I would hope but it's my go to summer product! For thirty nine dollars you get a full size bottle and a mit.
Nicole R.
Philadelphia
I loveeee this self tanner. I’ve gone through multiple bottles of it and love it’s consistency because it’s lotion rather than foam. This makes it easy to apply (especially with the mit) and the color overall is great- it has more brown undertones than orange! What I also love about it is that you don’t have to wash it off afterwards, so that’s a major plus.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
My favorite self-tanner that I have used! It is easy to apply and dries streak free! It has a very mild pleasant scent, doesn’t smell pungent like other self-tanners. After a couple uses I was left with soft skin and a very natural looking tan! I will continue to buy this from Tarte!
Billye C.
Middle River, MD
I got this as a sample and was skeptical of how it would work. I really like it. Doesn't leave streaks and it goes on smooth. Tan started to develop within a few hours. I used it everyday for 3 days then every other day to maintain once my skin was the color I wanted.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't care for this tanner, it looked odd on my cool-toned fair skin. I felt it was more orange than tan on me. It did go on smoothly, I'll give it that. The smell was a little gross too.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I loved this self tanner, I can't find it in Sephora anymore. The color was perfect, a little dark, But that's what I prefer. It can smell kinda funny though. I feel like fake bake might be just as good and cheaper
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Has anyone used this while pregnant? Is it safe to do so?
Cathy D.
How long does it take to show color and do I apply it straight onto my face? I got this product from a friend and she didn't have a mitt, any suggestions?
Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
I'm looking for a new self tanner. Has anyone used this one? I want something long lasting that will wash out of clothing.
Maria S.
Lynn, MA
Self tanner? Has anyone actually used this?!
Ashley H.
Laporte, IN
Omg I've been wanting to try this for a long does anyone know how long it's lasts? And does its come off easy?