BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A duo of applicator mitts for Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner. Now you can glow beyond and get a beautiful, natural-looking tan without messy streaks or orange palms! With this set of extra applicator mitts you can achieve a healthy, faux glow with ease. Just use the convenient mitt to apply your Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face and Body Self Tanner and you can enjoy easy, streak-free, sunkissed warmth all year round!

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I was not a fan of this mitt compared to others I have been using. I feel like this mitt absorbs to much product making it hard to spread evenly on my body. This mitt is also very flimsy.
Robin M.
Robin M.
These work great to blend in tanner. streak free application and your hands don't get all messy!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Tarte Brazilliance Mitt Duo
Love these for self tanner!! They actually wash up nicely as well. I am a true Tarte lover so being an avid user of their bronzer , some times I was finding myself with a slight discoloration on my hands from not removing the excess well enough. This mitt makes application SO much easier ! They apply the tanner evenly, never in my experience with streaks. The pricing is extremely affordable and worth it. I have had my current mitt for a while so I'm sure it's time to purchase a new one. I will for sure be buying the same one from Tarte. This is def a must try!!
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Tarte Brazilliance Mitt Duo
This is the only mitt I have ever used so I don't have much to compare it to, but when I used it the mitt didn't leave any streaks while applying the bronzer. It was easy to use and didn't leaked through onto my hands. tarte Brazilliance Mitt Duo
Alayna T.
Alayna T.
Batavia, NY
I love tarte. My favorite makeup brand of all time. However it is over priced completely! The product was amazing but the price was not! Let's fix that tarte. I would not recommend due to its high price, but I do love the product. I would not buy Again
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
They sucked up alot of product and made my tan very streaky. Very upset considering I spent alot of money on these
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
Amazing mitts for an even toned tan , love those, amazing price , I will totally repurchase it again soon. Love all tarte products
Katie Q.
Katie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for applying self tanner to entire body without the fear of over tanning your hands.
Shannon h.
Shannon h.
brooklyn, NY
Helps to avoid streaks and overly stained hands! Great product to use self tanner with
Hailey  H.
Hailey H.
Elon, NC
Good to apply the Tarte self tanner however, you will definitely need to buy a couple because one really does not last you that long. However, its great to avoid getting self tanner on places you don't want.