tarte bottoms up Lower Lash Mascara

does this last long?
Is this new? I've never heard of this before.
I really want to try a new mascara, and heard good things about this one. I'm in my late 30s with hooded eyelids and was wondering if this will transfer like most other mascaras??
Start your review of tarte bottoms up Lower Lash Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Lockport, IL
Yes I LOVE this mascara. The mini wand is perfect do bottom lashes. Especially if your bottom lashes are barely there! Unfortunately I don't think tarte carries this anymore
Austin, TX
This makes putting on bottom eyelash mascara breeze! I do have to say, i don't think it's worth the price to buy a whole separate product, but it definitely works!
This was a dream come true to get!!!! It went very well with my brown eyes, my friends with green and blue eyes loved it two!!! I highly recommend it!!! Great value, not too pricey for the value. It had beautiful packaging. Highly recommend it!!
I don't like when my regular mascara brush is too bulky for my bottom lashes and make my bottom lashes look messy. This brush has tiny little bristles so there are no out of place mistakes
Fall Branch, TN
Tatted bottoms up Lower Lash Mascara was such a great idea. It can be hard applying mascara to your lower lashes with big applicators and this small applicator solves that problem.
Robertsdale, AL
Love love love this mascara! I always hate putting mascara on my bottom lashes with normal mascara brushes, this is the perfect wand! Gives you flawless bottom lashes every time!
Yellville, AR
Unlike most other mascara did I put too many coats on it starts to get gloopy quick, but this mascara by tarte doesn't clump up and goes on evenly. The brush is small but it's for your lower lashes.
Medley, FL
I love Tarte Cosmetics, but not a fan of this mascara. It clumps my eyelashes together. It definitely gives a bold and heavy look. Maybe i got a bad batch, but it is very clumpy.
I think it did an amazing job on making them look as natural as possible but I like my lashes to stand out more which kinda sucked. Overall not that bad but can need to layer
Love this mascara!! I really enjoy the packaging because it makes it more appealing to the eye. I only used this once but I'm going to be using it more often!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...