BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mary J.
Cameron, NC
If you like wearing mascara on the lower lash line this is the mascara for you . It really helps separate your lashes on the bottom . Lasts a long time . Easily applied . I’d repurchase this over and over again .
JOHENY T.
"Este Mascara es la cosa que debe tener cualquier chica necesita en su bolsa de belleza, no sólo tiene un aplicador para la parte superior, sino también para las pequeñas y pequeñas pestañas que son muy difíciles de conseguir el rimel en.Puede ser un poco caro Pero es totalmente digno de él Si tu busca de un rímel no parece más porque has encontrado el perfecto ".
Samantha H.
Newport, NH
This makes your under lashes dark but it doesn't give them that cakey look and it doesn't end up under your lashes on your skin. I like it, I got it for ipsy and I was super impressed with it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is perfect! I have so many lower lashes it's not even funny and everytime I try and get them with my regular mascara i end up with smuding and its just frustrating!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I always use my tarte samples for my lower lashes and love it, it says works great lasts all day and doesn't smear, than there is this, the mascara made for those tiny under lashes, and it works miracles and I love it, I can't tell you how happy I am to have found such an a amazing product that fits all my needs
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not a good deal. It was almost as much as "regular" mascara and is specifically for the lower lashes...which was ridiculous because it just made a big mess and my lower lashes looked like I hatched spiders in my eyeball. I love tarte's other mascara though! But this one was just...not great
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
The perfect macara for lower lashes. Little bristles that deliver the perfect amount of product for small little lashes and extend them out, making them look long and lush. I love this, and it works for the tiny or hard to reach spots on the sides of my top lashline as well.
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Doesn't flake off like low quality mascara and definitely gets the job done and comes out the exact color it is definitely gets your bottom lashes better than a regular mascara I would recommend it to save you the hassle of a large mascara brush messing up your makeup all the time
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
I never actually purchased this product before, but I did once use it at my friends house one time. She was a huge fan of it, and I thought, why not give it a try? I legit fell in love with it. It was perfect for my lower lashes. I do consider purchasing it in the near future. .
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I have the hardest time with my bottom lashes. I always make a mess on those lashes until this product. It gets my bottom lashes easy peasy! No mess no clean up or clumpy bottom lashes. I highly recommend this product
Amanda G.
MORRISVILLE, NC
I didn't know this product existed, is it new? And does ulta or sephora carry it?
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
I really want to try a new mascara, and heard good things about this one. I'm in my late 30s with hooded eyelids and was wondering if this will transfer like most other mascaras??
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
This is actually very surprising to me, I never knew that there is actually mascara for your lower lashes! Obviously it's the size of the brush. I wear mascara daily and love using it on my lower lashes but since I love big brushes if I use it on the bottom it goes through to my skin and my mascara is waterproof so it's hard to take it off. Has anyone tried this that recommends it? And is there a specific store they might carry it at?
MARISA A.
does this last long?
Delaney N.
Harrisburg, PA
Never seen this before, where can you buy it at?