BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alex L.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Review for: Black
Doesn't flake off like low quality mascara and definitely gets the job done and comes out the exact color it is definitely gets your bottom lashes better than a regular mascara I would recommend it to save you the hassle of a large mascara brush messing up your makeup all the time
Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale , WI
Review for: Black
I never actually purchased this product before, but I did once use it at my friends house one time. She was a huge fan of it, and I thought, why not give it a try? I legit fell in love with it. It was perfect for my lower lashes. I do consider purchasing it in the near future. .
Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Black
This mascara is amazing for the lower lash line! The packaging is super small and cute, I'm obsessed. The wand is very tiny, perfect for getting every last one of those lower lashes. The formula dries quick so it won't transfer under your eyes which is amazing!
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Review for: Black
I have the hardest time with my bottom lashes. I always make a mess on those lashes until this product. It gets my bottom lashes easy peasy! No mess no clean up or clumpy bottom lashes. I highly recommend this product
Gretchen C.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Review for: Black
This is the best lower lash mascara if you're in the bed thing I personally think it's probably a waste of money I can figure out my lower lashes with a right on mascara I have green eyes I probably won't use again
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
Review for: Black
I love Tarte Cosmetics, but not a fan of this mascara. It clumps my eyelashes together. It definitely gives a bold and heavy look. Maybe i got a bad batch, but it is very clumpy.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Seminole, AL
Review for: Black
Love love love this mascara! I always hate putting mascara on my bottom lashes with normal mascara brushes, this is the perfect wand! Gives you flawless bottom lashes every time!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Review for: Black
most genius thing Tarte has come up with - love their formula and this brush makes it even easier to have a flawless application to lower lashes
Karla G.
Karla G.
Review for: Black
La Presentación Perfecta Lo Que Promete Lo Cumple Un Producto en Él Que Vale La Pena Invertir Y De Muy Buena Calidad
Toccara R.
Toccara R.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Black
Love that this was made, because its very hard to use the long wand for bottom lashes. This was by far the best.
Delaney N.
Delaney N.
Harrisburg, PA
Never seen this before, where can you buy it at?
Royleen S.
Royleen S.
Valley Center, CA
I really want to try a new mascara, and heard good things about this one. I'm in my late 30s with hooded eyelids and was wondering if this will transfer like most other mascaras??
Luz C.
does this last long?
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
This is actually very surprising to me, I never knew that there is actually mascara for your lower lashes! Obviously it's the size of the brush. I wear mascara daily and love using it on my lower lashes but since I love big brushes if I use it on the bottom it goes through to my skin and my mascara is waterproof so it's hard to take it off. Has anyone tried this that recommends it? And is there a specific store they might carry it at?