MakeupCosmetic Setstarte
Bon Voyage Collector's Set And Travel Bag

tarte Bon Voyage Collector's Set And Travel Bag

A chic, portable travel bag filled with a collection of limited-edition, oversized must-have beauty essentials for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion. Tarte's Bon Voyage Collector's Set and Travel Bag features a whimsical, feminine design inspired by vintage Parisian glamour. The exclusive travel bag has a structured design and top handle to create the look of luggage, and the soft and dreamy patterns woven throughout the entire collector's set is meant to reflect the sweet dream of romantic jet setting Parisian style. This giftable set offers handpicked bestsellers for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion and includes natural-looking shades that flatter all skintones. Create endless, dreamy looks wherever you go: the sleek statement eye shadow palette is perfectly paired with tarte's iconic bestsellers in limited-edition, trendy shades for every holiday occasion, and the LipSurgence™ lip gloss can be worn alone for medium coverage and shine, or pair it with the included LipSurgence™ lip tint for amped up lip color. The lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara coats and lengthens every last lash, and the cheek stain leaves you with a natural, healthy flush to keep you glowing. The maracuja oil can be used as a daily facial moisturizer, and to finish off your makeup looks, dust on smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder over skin as a treatment, or on top of foundation for stay-put makeup. This set contains: - 20 x 0.07 oz Amazonian clay eye shadows in Palace Of Versaille, Moulin Rouge, I Think I Cannes, My Own Cotes De Rhone, Boudoir Noir, Fall In Louvre, Provence Upon A Time, Eiffel For You, Too Haute To Handle, Bastille In The Night, Chantilly Lace, Merci You Later, No Champagne, No Gain, Take On Bordeaux, French Riviera, C'est La Vie, Marseille The Word, Play Nice, On A Good Notre Dame, Le Cordon Bleu - 0.13 oz Deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara - 0.17 oz Limited-edition deluxe cheek stain in Muse (soft nude) - 0

Do you get this whole package??
What is the size of this products? I want to try it ;(((
How can i get for free
Start your review of tarte Bon Voyage Collector's Set And Travel Bag!
Product Highlights
...variety, the lippies are fabulous and have a beautiful colour to them and the cheek stain in very natural and smells amazing.in reviews
I don't use the maracuja oil often enough to see a difference but a lot of people I know say it's very hydrating and creates a great radiant look.in reviews
I highly recommend them.in reviews
The cheek stain is a nice color that works with my fair skin & I can put a pinker maracuja blush on top of it for more color on top of the shimmer.in reviews
TWENTY full size eyeshadows, full size lip tint AND gloss, deluxe sample sizes of the maracuja oil (which is a MIRACLE WORKER), finishing powder, mascara, and cheek stain, and an adorable makeup bag to top it all off.in reviews
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
I would love to try all this products. Love Tarte, they have amazing makeup and skin care products.
Kimberly H.
Conway, SC
I started using this set, when I received it as a gift. I am so in love with everything in this set!! The oil is super moisturizing and allows your makeup to go on smoothly. The lip gloss is beautiful, and the mascara is a definite staple for me. My favorite part of the whole set is the eyeshadow palette!! It is super pigmented, and has little to no fall out. I use my eyeshadow palette daily!
Ry D.
I have has this palette for a long time and I honestly love it more and more the longer I've had it. Sadly, I am starting to hit pan on some of the shadows and it really makes me sad because I don't think this palette is available anymore! I would recommend this palette to anyone I know.
Brittany K.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this bag. I've had it for 6 years and it's really sturdy and seems to expand the more I add items to it.. (My makeup bad is full lol). I also LOVED LOVED LOVED the palette that it came with. Beautiful natural colors and very pigmented. It also stays on a day.
stefany R.
San Diego , CA
I love this kit and also this is my favorite brand you should totally get this and I think the price is perfect for all that comes on the kit it's like a little traveling survival kit I totally recommend this it's super good
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
I love with this collection I totally love it, and I like how pigment the colors are and the lipstick and other stuff in the collection.
Michelle H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The best set I've bought, I purchased this as my splurge gift for my birthday. The palette itself has a nice balance of matte and shimmer shadows and there has been very little fallout in my experience. The colors blend well together and there's enough color variety to suit a number of looks. The other products are nice, classic Tarte stand bys, and the bag has been useful for many vacations. Its large enough to hold all makeup and skincare products.
Florentina D.
Beacon Falls, CT
Oh love every tarte item they are a hit to pricey for me but when u splurge something good tarte is to go live every single stuff from them the eye pallets are so good most of them the lipsticks 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
Perfect little kit for traveling! The pigmentation is great, which is rather surprising seeing as tarte is an all natural brand! I recieved this as a gift a couple of years ago and adore it! Great for everyday use and on the go in your gym bag! The colors are beautiful as well as the packaging!
Angie S.
Iva, SC
I want. I want I want. This is so me. I need this. Where do I get it? I love love. Love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...