tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set uploaded by Morgan R.tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set uploaded by Megan S.

BY TARTE

A set with tarte's first-ever wedding day collection, inspired by its bestselling, "blushing bride" rosy pink shade. This set of tarte favorites will keep you photo-ready and flawless as you make your way down the aisle. The handpicked collection features tarte's coveted essentials for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion inspired by the iconic and radiant, "blushing bride" rosy pink. It includes a matching blushing bride lingerie bag that is perfect to take your wedding day essentials with you on your big day or on your honeymoon! This set contains: - Limited-Edition Blushing Bride lingerie bag - 0.5 oz Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride - 0.27 oz LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss - 0.04 oz LipSurgence™ Power Pigment Lip Tint Blushing Bride - 50 Not So Slick oil absorbing blotting papers - 0.13 oz Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested, and Lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara is ophthalmologist tested.

• I'm getting married in April and I wanted to know if any ...1 Answers
  • Such a great gift I gave it to my cousin for my her birth...1 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy this?2 Answers
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
I am 100% single, but bought this last Christmas because it looked like a beautiful set. I guessed correctly, because the lips colors and blush are gorgeous!! I'm only giving this a 4-star review because I haven't been able to use the oil wipes or bag yet, but maybe if/when I do get married they will come in handy?
Niki H.
Farmington , IL
I purchased this little kit online from Tarte, to try out to see if I would like to use it for my wedding. I love everything that came in the kit, and I got it all for a very good price. Absolute worth the money, and the shades of everything would be perfect for any bride on her wedding day!
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
I loved this set!! It was perfect for my wedding day!! The packaging is adorable!!! I have loved Tarte, and was excited to see this! I thought it was a good value!! I don't think I would buy the set again, by the products last awhile!
Melissa c.
I love this little makeup set!! The colors of The blush and the lips stick are just perfect! It flatters my fair complexion perfectly!! The blotting sheets are also excellent. The gloss is ok. Not my favorite. The mascara is fantastic. Lengthening and colonizing with no clumping. Then you get an adorable lingerie bag with all that!!
Skyler H.
this set is so beautiful and i love it! this product met my expectations because of the quality and how it felt! this product has super nice packaging and it's super durable! this was very nice and i would definitely recommend it! i will definitely repurchase this
Lynn H.
Algonac, MI
I purchased a few of these sets for my daughter and her bridesmaids and myself for her upcoming wedding.  Everyone was very very happy with the products, nice selection, I purchased Tarte products because I love them very well made and the company always is coming out with new products for all types of skin types.
Jenny L.
sachse, TX
I bought this set on sale on Ipsy one week and it was a fantastic purchase. Every of these products is a 5 star product. Tarte does so well making every product feel well thought out and useful. The shade range is a lovely pinky mauve that would flatter anyone too.
Hanna S.
Federalsburg
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ! it has such nice products in there. Its very gentle on the skin, its not harsh at all. This is my first time using this product & im absolutely in love with it. Its very effective. i would love to buy this product again. it has such nice colors
Morgan V.
My sister-in-laws had bought me this for my wedding day and it was everything I needed to touch up my makeup before walking down the aisle. The mascara was perfect over my false eyelashes to ensure no running. The blotting papers were great for taking away the shine on my face. The lip gloss was a little to sticky for my liking but still a beautiful color. It came with a pretty purple bag  to keep everything in as well.
Judy M.
CHICAGO, IL
My whole faced was adorned with Tarte products for my wedding. I was married in Mexico in July--so all of that to say that the elements were harsh. This kit completely made my wedding day that much greater. No need for reapplication of anything at all!
Kelsey M.
So cute for a gift!! What is the pricing?
Shaele G.
Ventura , CA
Has anyone purchased this? I'm getting married in a few months and am wondering if this is worth having on that day.
Amanda B.
Do they no longer sell this product? And if so where can I buy it? Thanks!
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Is this a good gift to give to a newly engaged friend?