tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set uploaded by Megan S.tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set uploaded by Morgan R.

BY TARTE

A set with tarte's first-ever wedding day collection, inspired by its bestselling, "blushing bride" rosy pink shade. This set of tarte favorites will keep you photo-ready and flawless as you make your way down the aisle. The handpicked collection features tarte's coveted essentials for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion inspired by the iconic and radiant, "blushing bride" rosy pink. It includes a matching blushing bride lingerie bag that is perfect to take your wedding day essentials with you on your big day or on your honeymoon! This set contains: - Limited-Edition Blushing Bride lingerie bag - 0.5 oz Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride - 0.27 oz LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss - 0.04 oz LipSurgence™ Power Pigment Lip Tint Blushing Bride - 50 Not So Slick oil absorbing blotting papers - 0.13 oz Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested, and Lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara is ophthalmologist tested.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy this?2 Answers
  • I'm getting married in April and I wanted to know if any one has ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased this? I'm getting married in a few months an...2 Answers
Malia R.
Tarte is an excellent brand, it has quality products, its mascara is very good. I love set with travel size because it gives me the opportunity to try other products and not marry one, they are also practical to carry in your bag or travel; and they are perfect for gifts in cases of emergency.
Katie M.
Austin, TX
I am 100% single, but bought this last Christmas because it looked like a beautiful set. I guessed correctly, because the lips colors and blush are gorgeous!! I'm only giving this a 4-star review because I haven't been able to use the oil wipes or bag yet, but maybe if/when I do get married they will come in handy?
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Realize this kit is a bit old, but love all the products in it. Very cool colors look perfect on me. The blush us very blendable and the lip products are very smooth and wear great.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
I cannot say enough about this special tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set. Everything about it is wonderful. The lipsurgence stick is a gorgeous medium rose color and would look great on anyone. While I don't usually like lip glosses, the one in this kit is a delightful, subtle color that looks so natural but even better than natural. The cheek color is creamy and blends in easily. The bag is too cute for words. My only complaint is the oil blotters. I didn't find them effective at all. I've had better luck with Clean and Clear oil blotters. But all in all, you MUST buy this set. You'll love it.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
I purchased this little kit online from Tarte, to try out to see if I would like to use it for my wedding. I love everything that came in the kit, and I got it all for a very good price. Absolute worth the money, and the shades of everything would be perfect for any bride on her wedding day!
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
I loved this set!! It was perfect for my wedding day!! The packaging is adorable!!! I have loved Tarte, and was excited to see this! I thought it was a good value!! I don't think I would buy the set again, by the products last awhile!
Ann Marie B.
I got this set as an Ipsy offer, and I loved it. Their mascara is great, and the face oil blotting paper works so well. The blush stick really looks nice if you're going for a soft look without a lot of sparkle. It's more matte than other blushes I've used. Love the lip gloss too! And the bag is my go-to travel makeup bag.
Lauren G.
Fort Collins , CO
I love the color scheme of this set. I wear the lip stain almost daily, and occasionally throw on the gloss, though it can feel a bit sticky. The cheek stain, though...maybe I'm just not meant to wear blush? I feel like I rub it in forever and it still looks clownish. Could just be my lack of skill!
Lizchristine O.
orlando
I actually purchased this to do my makeup for my summer wedding three years ago, I love the color a blushing pink great for a elegant natural beauty look, the cheek satin is great the compact blush is better for me since I'm oilly skin but honestly it's a great buy and is great for fair skin I use it spring and summer gives a great glowy elegant look.
Erika L.
Bridgeport, WV
My best friend gave me this set, and I absolutely love it. My favorite is the cheek stain. It smells almost like candy. The colors are perfect for me, but I can see how they can be a little too bright for some people. It is called "blushing bride" for a reason though. Super cute!
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
So cute for a gift!! What is the pricing?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Amanda B.
Do they no longer sell this product? And if so where can I buy it? Thanks!
Shaele G.
Ridgecrest , CA
Has anyone purchased this? I'm getting married in a few months and am wondering if this is worth having on that day.
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Is this a good gift to give to a newly engaged friend?