tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set uploaded by Megan S.tarte Blushing Bride Wedding Day Essentials Set uploaded by Morgan R.

BY TARTE

A set with tarte's first-ever wedding day collection, inspired by its bestselling, "blushing bride" rosy pink shade. This set of tarte favorites will keep you photo-ready and flawless as you make your way down the aisle. The handpicked collection features tarte's coveted essentials for the eyes, lips, cheeks, and complexion inspired by the iconic and radiant, "blushing bride" rosy pink. It includes a matching blushing bride lingerie bag that is perfect to take your wedding day essentials with you on your big day or on your honeymoon! This set contains: - Limited-Edition Blushing Bride lingerie bag - 0.5 oz Cheek Stain in Blushing Bride - 0.27 oz LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss - 0.04 oz LipSurgence™ Power Pigment Lip Tint Blushing Bride - 50 Not So Slick oil absorbing blotting papers - 0.13 oz Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested, and Lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara is ophthalmologist tested.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy this?2 Answers
  • I'm getting married in April and I wanted to know if any one has ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased this? I'm getting married in a few months an...2 Answers
Callie Colette J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I loved getting this little set in the mail as a special order from Ipsy. However this was my first time trying a Cheek Stain- to me it felt like a cream blush - to oily for my already oily skin. I did not like the Lip Surgence lip gloss it wasn't a shade I'd ever wear and was too sticky for me. The Lip Surgence Power Pigment lip color, was darker than I'd like, I don't feel it matched the bottom swatch. I will say this.. I LOVE the Lights, Camera, Splashes waterproof mascara. great application, felt great didn't flake off, kid of stung when I did wash it off at the end if the day, but other wise GREAT! I also LOVED the Not so Slick oil blotting papers - they work GREAT and do wonders for my oily skin! <3 Over all I gave this a 3 out of 5 stars because I only ended up liking 2 of the 5 products. The bag is cute and nice to carry on a travel for your bras or dedicates I personally would have appreciated a zippered case, or something of that Nature.
Bridgit W.
Madison, GA
This is an amazing set, especially for the price! The lip pencil and lipgloss are LONG-WEAR but never leave my lips feeling dry and sad. The cheek tint is stunning and perfect for the "pinched cheek" fresh-face look and so blendable. But the very best part is the oil cloths! They are sooo lovely on warm days especially for girls with skin that likes to repel makeup as the day goes on!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blushing bride is an adorable name for this kit but the colors are a little too bright and won't be able to suit all skin tones but cute idea from tarte, more neutrals would be suiting for a bride
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is an amazing cosmetics brand that lives up to hype. they have the best eyeshadows and more!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really great wedding gift to your bridesmaids. Can buy a Sephora or ulta for a good price
Kayla M.
ABINGDON, VA
Love this product in color wonder......it makes my lips just pop. plus it stays on well
Lauren G.
Fort Collins , CO
I love the color scheme of this set. I wear the lip stain almost daily, and occasionally throw on the gloss, though it can feel a bit sticky. The cheek stain, though...maybe I'm just not meant to wear blush? I feel like I rub it in forever and it still looks clownish. Could just be my lack of skill!
Erika L.
Bridgeport, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best friend gave me this set, and I absolutely love it. My favorite is the cheek stain. It smells almost like candy. The colors are perfect for me, but I can see how they can be a little too bright for some people. It is called "blushing bride" for a reason though. Super cute!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was so excited about this kit, the idea was more exciting than the products themselves. I use the lip crayon and that is about it! Don't prefer the gloss, they always end up being a bit sticky. And I got rid of the bag...
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Realize this kit is a bit old, but love all the products in it. Very cool colors look perfect on me. The blush us very blendable and the lip products are very smooth and wear great.
Kelsey M.
Old Town, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
So cute for a gift!! What is the pricing?
Shaele G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone purchased this? I'm getting married in a few months and am wondering if this is worth having on that day.
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good gift to give to a newly engaged friend?
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Amanda B.
Do they no longer sell this product? And if so where can I buy it? Thanks!