BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolstarte
Blushing Bride Drawstring Makeup Bag

tarte Blushing Bride Drawstring Makeup Bag

This limited edition tarte cosmetics signature Blushing Bride drawstring makeup bag is ideal for carrying all of your beauty essentials and more. It features a drawstring closure adorned with a royal purple ribbon.

Can i review your product i have a youtube contact me at [email protected]
What all is included in this bag?
Start your review of tarte Blushing Bride Drawstring Makeup Bag!
Gwendolyn L.
Pretty but not enough room for all my daily makeup. If you want a makeup bag for a purse it will work great. Might have to reinforce the corners after awhile.
Marley P.
The tarte's drawstring makeup bag is what I use to keep my lipsticks in. I absolutely love it! The bag is very cute and soft, and holds all my lipsticks without a problem. The drawstring is stable and easily used to close the bag. I would definitely recommend this product.
Bobi M.
When I bought the Blushing Bride set, this came and was described as a lingerie bad. It is super cute and luxurious feeling as well.
member-20f03d648
I love makeup bags. This makeup bag is very awesome. It is good for traveling away. It is good for carrying blushes and lipstick and small makeup items
bea F.
Got this on discount from ipsy and loved all its products I loved it's lip product
Aidyn L.
This make up bag a spacious enough to hold everything that you need, but not too big that it is bulky and inconvenient to Carry. Plus it is extremely cute looking
Grace D.
Potsdam, NY
Its a bag. It holds things nicely. The fabric is strong, and it hasnt broken yet, so thats a good sign. I like the drawstring style closing.
Makenzie K.
This drawstring make up bag is cute. It's definitely not one of the sturdiest drawstring bags, which is kind of expected.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
I got this entire blushing bride collection from ipsy when they have those daily deals and I actually love the kit I got a lot!! I love the cream blush and the lip gloss the most and the makeup bag that it came with is beautiful!!
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I actually have the entire blushing bride set! it was a great purchase and I reuse the bag to hold make up when I travel sometimes, it's just fun. It's a great set overall, and I am not looking forward to when i need to replace the blotting sheets, or the lip gloss :)