BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
Blush Harmony Travel Mini 005 oz

Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz

Manufacturer: Infused with natural clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun, this nutrient-rich blush benefits all skin types for a fade-free flawless finish that lasts an amazing 12 hours. Inspired by tarte's bestselling shades of cheek stains and lip tints, the colors range from soft to vivid to suit a wide variety of skin tones.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush; Harmony; Travel Mini; 0.05 oz/1.5 g

How pigmented is this blush? Do you need a lot of product for it to show or does a little go a long way?
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz How does this blush works? Does it last?
Start your review of Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz!
Sofia A.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Sofia A.
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Fanciful 0.05 oz
This is so lovely!!! The packaging is amazing! I love Tarte brand and I recommend this blush for light fair skin! The size its a bit small but looks so pretty! I got it on my Ipsy bag two moths ago and I really like it! #Newyearsamefaves
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Fanciful 0.05 oz
I really love Tarte products. I purchased a shade that is too dark for my skin, but this blush does stay true to color and I would definitely try another shade. It lasts the whole day and is a really good quality formula.
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Josie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte blushes always do me right! They’re pigmented, look good on everyone, and last. This one gives the perfect rosy nude color. Very cute! I just wish the packaging was better. It’s kind of hard to open and if you drop it the blush will crack.
Beatrice V.
N Hollywood, CA
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Beatrice V.
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Fanciful 0.05 oz
I decided to try out this blush based on all the good reviews I've seen/heard about it. I got the shade "Risque", described as a peachy nude on Sephora's site. First impression was that it's really pigmented, you don't need nearly as much as you're probably used to using from other blushes. I only swiped my brush blush once, maybe twice and it still packed on color to my cheekbones. It claims that it's long-wearing too, advertised to hold for 12 hours.
Patricia B.
Penrose, CO
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Patricia B.
I have the mini in the shade kisses.The color of this is a very light pink, with a small hint of peach in the light its a matte but also has a bit of shimmer. It is easy to blend, but uses alot to get decent color. The mini is great for a touch up in your purse, but not for everyday use.
Haylee H.
Santa Maria, CA
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Haylee H.
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Haylee H.
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Fanciful 0.05 oz
I have this blush in the color feisty. I love this blush. I love how it makes my cheeks a cute rosey color. It is very buildable and very pigmented. It is smooth and has never gave me any problems with other products. I would recommend :)
Pearl  T.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Pearl  T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Fanciful 0.05 oz
Tarte Peaceful 12 hours Blush This gorgeous blush is an everyday wear for me. The shade is nice for almost every skin tone. It is super pretty and I like dewy shimmer highlighted look that this blush gives. Easy to apply and long lasting. I am truly happy with this product. Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz
Mya  B.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz
Excuse the mascara lol. This blush works wonders a little goes a long way. I would absolutely recommend! Follow me for more reviews ! Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz
Ira M.
Ashland, KY
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Ira M.
Purchased at: ULTA
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush This blush is amazing and has a cute natural look to it definitely would recommend to a friend and family
Sunny R.
Passaic, NJ
Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz uploaded by Sunny R.
Review for: Tarte Blush Harmony Travel Mini 0.05 oz
Love the pigment , you do not need a lot to apply , blends well and the perfect travel size. I especially love the color , it's not too flashy and pairs well with my skin tone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aleida F.