BY TARTE

Blush Bliss Blush Palette - Makes your cheeks glow like a Moroccan sunset. The four blushes are formulated with Amazonian clay for supreme payoff & longwear, and come in a beautiful blend of mattes and soft microshimmer textures in universal hues.A $116 value!Shades:Genuine (pinky apricot)Breathtaking (soft rose pink)Graceful (shimmering pink coral)Loveable (pink melon)(0.13 oz) - Blush Bliss Blush Palette

Christine D.
Waipahu
The details of the packaging looks beautiful. It reminds me so much of
Princess Jasmine from Aladdin and I think it’s really gorgeous! I would
totally buy it just for the packaging. It’s compact, has a mirror on it
so it’s perfect for traveling. I have tried every blush in here and they
may look a little dark on the pan but they are very wearable any time
of the day. I have a medium skin tone and I love the natural rosy look
that it’s giving me. The shades are very buildable and the staying power
to my skin with or without primer is great. Sometimes I go out and I
just use a mascara, lipgloss and this blush and it adds a nice touch to
my face.
Myranda C.
Let’s begin by saying that this is the BEST time of year for makeup, considering how many gorgeous products with amazing packaging are released. This is one of those products. I’ve been on the search for a good blush palette for a while and I found a couple good ones but when I saw this one, I knew I needed it. I can’t lie, the packaging drew me in a bit but honestly the blushes are gorgeous. I know some people are skeptical about tarte and their consistency for holiday palettes but let me just tell you, I don’t notice any difference and I venture to say that these are just like their 24 hour blushes. There are 3 mattes and 1 shimmer blush which is great for me. They are pigmented and you have to use a light hand with this product. That will also help with saving this product as you won’t be using too much of this and it should last you like, forever. This is also a great deal because the blushes are a great size and compared to their 24 hour ones too, this is a steal. Pick it up if you see this in store! I definitely recommend this!
Kelly V.
Denver
I love this blush palette! Gorgeous packing, large mirror in the compact, easy to travel with. The formula of tarte's blushes never seems to let me down, and this palette is no different. The pigment stays all day. I love that there are four shades included, 3 matte and one shimmer. I use the  Sonia Kashuk Blusher Brush - No 101 to blend these out. Start out with a light hand, as these are quite pigmented. My favorite look is mixing the shades Genuine and Breathtaking. I also love Graceful on minimal makeup days to act as sort of a blush/highlighter in one.
Stephanie C.
This is the most beautiful packaging of a palette ever! ....I may or may not have bought it just for the packaging. However, whats inside is amazing! It comes with 2 more nartural, matte shades (peach & pink) and 1 slightly shimmery (but not glittery) rosey shade, and 1 matte deeper rosey shade. All the shades are beautiful and last all day on the cheeks!! The formula of these are a little softer than the Tarte single shadows, but I love it! A little goes a long way and they will last for hours and hours without fading! Tarte blushes are my favorite and these are no exception!
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Tarte blushes is definitely always a quality blush. And this particular palette is no different. These colors are quite strong but they're buildable so you can use them with a very light touch and build them up. Pricing wise the palette is a bit pricey but it's only about the cost of what three of these brushes would run you so you're basically getting the 4th one free. So if you feel like you would use these colors then it's 100% worth the money. The palette itself is very beautiful the gold with the cutouts is gorgeous it makes it look like a very high-end palette. The only thing that worries me or that I didn't like about mine is tarte spends a lot of money pressing it's pattern into the blushes but one of my blushes was actually put in the pallet upside down. I realize I could have taken it back but it seem like such a waste to do that when the product works just fine it just visually doesn't look correct. So I worried that their quality control may be going down. But the products themselves work wonderfully.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Tarte Amazonian clay blush is my number one favorite. This blush palette was a great value, and the packaging is absolutely adorable. The Amazonian clay formula wears so beautifully on the skin, Blends out very easily, and last all day long. This palette is great for travel because it allows options without taking up a lot of space. It includes 2 micro Shimmer shades & 2 matte shades, a mirror, and a beautifully designed and detailed compact style packaging. It's very aesthetically pleasing it looks very pretty on a vanity. The value of this Talent is amazing, for blushes for $25 on sale at Ulta, plus the gorgeous Packaging! The Amazonian clay blush by tarte is my favorite formula, so I couldn't pass up this limited edition Beauty. This is the best time of year to buy makeup, with all of the limited edition holiday products and amazing sales going on. If you've been debating on whether to get this or not, now is the time.
Maria P.
Got this palette when it was on sale at Ulta. I loved how pigmented they were, but since I have combination skin I feel like my oils make it fade really quick, I don't know but I like the single blushes better they last longer. I don't really use this palette as much as I would like to. I usually mix all of them and apply on cheeks with brush. I do love that there is 4 shades in this palette.
Alexandria L.
I love that this palette has four beautiful colors that I actually find myself wearing. My favorite shade is "breathtaking" and "graceful", though the other two shades are beautiful as well. They are not the most pigmented, which I personally prefer since I don't ever go in heavy-handed with blush, but if that is your thing you can definitely build up the color easily.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
When I saw that this was on sale at Ulta, I ran. Literally. 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ I love all these colors. They blend amazing, they last all day, and they are super pigmented. I use a light hand and my Moda blush brush and it picks up so much pigment! The packaging is beautiful, like all of Tarte's holiday collections! This is definitely worth it, especially at the sale price steal!!
Kristin R.
Houston
Goes on super smooth and very pigmented. I have light skin so all of the colors show up very dark if I'm not careful. Must use a lite hand if u have fair skin. My only delimma is what color to use that day. I usually end up mixing and creating numerous looks. Highly recommend.
Maria T.
Who will love to try it out? ☝
Mihalcea M.
Epinay Sur Seine
I am curios about Tarte products. We do not have them in France. And the shipping and the taxes are so extensive ! Do they realy work ?
Pro Couture MUA b.
What Color skin would this blush be good for?
Narimene C.
it's worth money???
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Was this just a holiday blush palette or will it come back?