tarte Blot Party On-the-Go Mattifiers uploaded by Emma G.tarte Blot Party On-the-Go Mattifiers uploaded by Emma G.

BY TARTE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Fight oil and shine with natural oil-control blotting papers and the new Amazonian clay finishing powder, formulated without talc.

• natural wood & hemp fibers: gentle oil and dirt-absorbing agents that fight shine and purify skin

Product performance: The oily girl’s best friend, this on-the-go compact includes two vegan, no-mess skin mattifiers that fit in your purse or gym bag to keep you looking flawless thanks to natural skin-balancing ingredients. The translucent pressed finishing powder is formulated without talc to fight excess oil and keep makeup in place, while minimizing the appearance of pores. Infused with Amazonian clay, the micro-fine powder absorbs effortlessly into skin with no chalky or flaky finish. Paired with 50 discreet blotting sheets woven with natural hemp and wood fibers, you can absorb dirt and shine, while refreshing your look without disturbing your makeup.

Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, mica, polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, silica, polyethylene, magnesium myristate, bis-stearyl dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, aluminum dimyristate, kaolin.

Blotting papers made in China.

Buy on Sephora
  • "really good setting power has really nice coverage and controls oil and doesn't fall off my makeup stays in place all day " in 20 reviews
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
I don't leave home without it. Thos came with bot oil tissue to absorb excessive oil in your problematic areas and also with mattifying pressed powder. So when your on the go this tarte Blot Party On-the-Go Mattifiers helps you get refreshed really quickly and for $12 at Ulta deal I could pass up and has rescued me several times.
Kat M.
This is a great travel set! The pressed powder is not what I am used to (I use the loose powder almost daily) and the brush gets gross fast (it seems to collect some of your foundation when you apply) so wash it before you go out! The mattifying papers are nice.
Olivia J.
This is my favorite setting powder! It applies nice and smoothly and the flashback is minimal! The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna M.
Modesto
I like the aftermath of how it leaves my face when I put it on but I do not like how it makes my face oily after only 30 minutes of having it on but I love this products
Amanda C.
I bought this product on Black Friday, so I got a really good deal on it. I have very oily skin and using this product along with the mattifying paper bladders have really been a miracle for my skin. I am able to use this product without messing up my makeup and it completely takes away the oil
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
I get super oily throughout the day and I loved this. It comes with a little brush that’s easy to apply. I don’t think that there’s anything I didn’t like about this. Of course it’s matte finish and I would recommend it.
Beth W.
This is not one of Tarte's better products. First the good: If feels great going on. It's finely milled and smooth, and it goes one well. The not so good: This made my fine lines stand out- a problem I don't have with most other products. It wasn't a matter of using too much powder, it seemed to happen no matter what I did. It also seemed to make my eyes water, so something in it must have bothered my allergies a little. It's probably just me, but I didn't have much luck with this.
Annie T.
Albert lea, MN
Huge fan of double duty to go! Dont need to bring a pressed setting powder and blotting sheets when you got that in one and the fact that it comes with a brush is awsome!!! Better than haven to use a sponge.. i always had o carry a small travell sizes buki but not no more.. only thing is the papers go quick. Need to order more but kind of spendy
Shae C.
I am obsessed with this as I have combination skin and can get oily in my t-zone throughout the day. With its compact and leather look, it's almost like a pretty magnetic wallet. Having the powder, brush, and blotting papers all together is very convenient.
Sarah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Sooo handy!! Love this little set, it's perfect to apply before taking photos to eliminate shine and glare. I actually prefer it to blotted sheets which I feel can smudge and remove makeup sometimes.. This just adds a lightweight matte powder layer without ruining your makeup. Packaging is super cute as well.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
So this stops your oily t zone but also has a shimmer powder in it?
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
Does i t disrupt your makeup at all?
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
If I am sweating or am oily throughout the day, if I use this will the makeup smudge off?
Kristin G.
Is this worth the price how long does it keep you not oily
Andrea B.
Oakland, MD
How much is this? And is it worth the price?

back