tarte Blemish Bully Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Alexsandra J.tarte Blemish Bully Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Kat J.

BY TARTE #74 in Acne Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An acne treatment gel with a proprietary skin-recovery complex to clear breakouts quickly and promote balanced, smooth skin with no redness, dark spots, or scarring. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Pores- RednessIf you want to know more… This formula gently and effectively treats visible acne overnight using a skin-recovery complex that blends salicylic acid, vitamin B3, azelaic acid, caffeine, and other complexion clearers. The formula helps fight redness and unclog pores while calming and soothing post-breakout skin. The result is a clarified, glowing complexion free of redness, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, vegan, and fragrance-free.

Buy on Sephora
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
I bought this on a whim from the tarte website and so far I like it! When I have a break out I apply it right away and notice the redness goes down quickly and the next day the blemish is gone or reduced in size. I love the gel is not sticky or has a strong smell which a both a plus in my book! I would suggest this to others if they are looking for something that is easy to keep on the go and travel with! Definitely worth the price for the small amount you only need to use!
Kim K.
Arlington
I have few blemishes, but when I did, this did the trick. It was very out of my price range, considering I could have gotten a similar product at MUAC (Makeup Artists Choice). It's an online website that has saved my thousands. Especially, with peels and any of your skincare needs, even ones you'd never think of. For instance, a peel in a doctor's office is a minimum of a few hundred dollars. And if you want 25 year old looking skin at 50, they are the way to go.
MUAC has by far the very best products available, the best customer service (you can even get a helpful, knowledgeable human on the actual phone.).
I encourage every woman to look them up. They have medical grade top notch products all the way around. You will not be surprised. Oh, and at least once every month or so, they offer at least a quarter off the price.
Alana C.
I’m not sure if it’s just the kind of skin or acne I have, but I feel like spot treatments in general really don’t work for me. I didn’t have a bad reaction to this product and it definitely helped with redness and kinda bringing the acne down in size.. but they haven’t gone Away completely! I wish more came in it.. but it doesn’t dry my skin out TOO much.. I’m happy with it! It does help!!
Alyssa H.
This product did nothing for my blemishes. I will keep trying it. But I should have known bc salycilic acid doesn’t tend to do much for my skin. I don’t think I would repurchase. I’m not sure if it’s anymore effective than something you would get from the drugstore.
Jewels G.
This is good so far. The gel feels good when applying and thankfully doesn’t burn my skin. I feel like since I’ve been using it, it does what it’s supposed to. Unclogs my pores, helped with the very few dark spots I have and helped minimize the blemishes that I have on my fave overnight. Good stuff and I can’t wait to see more progress from it in the future.
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
I use this when I get a breakout and leave it on overnight. It is a miracle worker! It always clears up my skin within a day or two, much faster than other products I’ve tried. It can be irritating and dry out sensitive skin, so I always make sure to put moisturizer on with it. Definitely recommend!
Keyla V.
Redwood City, CA
It dried the smaller blemishes, but didn't really dry out my bigger pimples. Another thing I loved was that it didn't get my face super red like most acne products to. Does peal your face either which is also a bonus. I would recommend it in general just not for severe acne.
Jena B.
I bought this to try and I have to admit that it didn't really make a difference for me and my skin. But other people I have talked to love it. My skin did feel nice and smooth and clean after I applied it but it did not help my blemishes. And it's definitely a little pricey.
Stephanie P.
Ellwood City, Pa
This product was amazing!!! It really helped my problem areas. And it smells amazing. I would recommend this to anyone that has a lot of issues, I think it would be better for them!! Thank you for allowing me to test this product! I would purchase this product again!
Hayley G.
New Hope
This is my first time trying a tarte skin product. I really liked it! I have used their make up products, and I am glad that they make skin care as well! Tarte is overall a great brand and I look forward to seeing what else the come out with in the future!
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Where can you purchase this?
Sage H.
Roanoke
I need a really good spot treatment. Worth it?
Brianna P.
Coachella, CA
Does it really help with acne?
Eve 🐻.
This product doesn't available in malaysia I have really bad skin I have a lot of ance but I can afford
Amy L.