BY TARTE

An ultra-black, vegan mascara that lifts your lashes and delivers a fully-loaded flutter for up to 16 hours. Highlighted Ingredients: - Babassu: Nurtures lashes- Glycerin: Helps hydrate. - Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Provides antioxidant, soothing, and moisturizing properties. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This vegan, lash-loving formula is plant-powered by babassu to nurture and condition lash hair. The ConfiDENSE Booster Brush™ mimics the curves of your lash line to build volume from root to tip. This twisted, double-fiber-bristle brush delivers the maximum pigment load, and builds without clumping. see more...

• Just started to use the tarte Big Ego Mascara. It’s reall...10 Answers
  • Anyone else tried the tarte Big Ego Mascara? it is vegan ...4 Answers
  • Boxy charmers what products are you rooting for?tarte Big...8 Answers
tarte Big Ego Mascara

Start your review of tarte Big Ego Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I give this 4 stars because it did not feel or look like it made anything "big" at all. It just seemed like a standard mascara and left residue at the end of the day/evening. It is still a great brand and not a bad mascara. I just felt that the MAC In Extreme Dimension Lash mascara covers and curls lashes without any residue after a long day. It was a good deal to receive in my very first Boxy Charm, as it is full-size and I am still going to keep it and make use of it. I will try it again. Cheers to health and beauty!
1,669 reviews
I love the packaging of the big ego mascara by tarte cosmetics it's my favorite color pink so the packaging is definitely beautiful it's nicely weighted and the formula is I want to stay a drying thin formula I do not care about the formula but I love the brush it has it has a wonderful curvy Big Brush and that's what I love about this mascara and it did give my lashes beautiful lift and quoted them evenly but I did not see a dramatic changed my eyelashes overall it is an okay Massacre I will continue to use it on my bottom eyelashes because I get better results on my bottom lashes than I do on my top lashes so will I recommend you guys go out and purchase this one no I cannot say that but if you get it in your boxycharm or if you receive a sample of it I definitely recommend you guys try it it's really not bad you guys I just wouldn't recommend for you guys to go out and buy it if that makes sense
Jersey City
So I am very impressed with this mascara. My ride or die mascara has been the Lights, Camera, Lashes but now this is definitely a contender. It's very black which I love and doesn't flake at all. It seperates your lashes really well (better than LCL) and doesn't clump. I do think the LCL mascara makes your lashes look slightly longer than Big Ego but not by much. This product does a fantastic job at making your lashes look more voluminous! The only thing that is slightly negative is that I have had more issues with this mascara transferring to the base of my eye lid. With dark colors it's not a big deal but if I have a lighter color it looks like I did a terrible job applying eyeliner. Other than that I think this is a great mascara which is no surprise because Tarte kills it with their mascaras. I did receive this for free as a part of their VIT program but my review is completely honest.
Powell
I got this mascara in a Boxycharm box in August. I was so excited!!! The packaging is beautiful, you can’t help but be drawn to the neon, chunky tube! It’s easy to find in my cluttered makeup drawer. I used the mascara immediately upon receipt and was expecting to be wowed...no such luck! I look for length, separation and volume in a mascara, all of us do. This product was able to separate my lashes just fine but I was underwhelmed by its inability to lengthen my lashes. I tried a second and even a third coat but I didn’t find the length I was searching for. It did provide my lashes with volume but without the length, the volume got lost. I ended up giving this mascara to one of my friends who has long lashes and she loves it. So if you have short, stubby lashes like me I don’t recommend this product.
Clarksville , TN
I’ve been trying different mascaras every day and today is this one. Pros: ummm, it’s black. It looks good on my daughter. Cons: the brush is much too big for my skimpy lashes. I got the product everywhere. It took three coats before I could get it to grab my lashes and give me the appearance I wanted. The tube is pretty big and bulky also. Overall, it was too much work to get my lashes how I like them. However, my daughter has beautiful long lashes and it really helped hers look volumized and gorgeous. If you have stubby skimpy lashes like me, this probably isn’t what you’d like.
Tulsa , OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm a mascara freak! I'm constantly trying new mascaras and this cutie is probably one of the best I've tried in awhile! I went to Ulta for something completely different but the bright pink tube was calling me and the guy working said it was amazing! I like it much better than better than sex and any drug store brand. Yes, you need a couple of coats BUT it doesn't get gross and clumpy as you add more. If you want a natural look one coat is perfect but if you're looking for a Friday night club scene look, add more! With a lot of mascaras as you add more your lashes start sticking together and looking clumpy but not this one. I absolutely love this stuff! tarte Big Ego Mascara
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually use lights, camera, lashes but when I went to buy more the hot pink tube caught my eye. I noticed that it was vegan and promised 16 hours of wear. Ive tried vegan mascara before it was always too wet and took for ever to dry so my expectations were set low. I bought it and went home and tried it and actually liked it. Yes it’s a wetter formula than the lights, camera, lashes but it’s not at wet the other vegan mascaras I’ve tried. It made my lashes look soo good after 2 coats and it dries rather quick for the formula. It didn’t smudge all day even with the heat and humidity and it didn’t flake. I would buy this mascara again!
emporia
I really like this product and what it does for my lashes. It’s they typical price of a high end mascara. I think the packaging is fun and different and I love how heavy it is. I would recommend it to a friend and would definitely buy it again.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
tarte Big Ego Mascara I tried Tarte Big Ego Mascara for the first time and although it took me a few wand swabs I can roll with it. I would recommend it be a bit darker I like my mascara dark maybe they do have a darker shade I will have to look into that but the product feels light not all heavy like most mascara’s could be and I look for that because I get headaches quite easy [email protected] being to “heavy”, so this product was perfect for not doing that. Give it a try I love a quick everyday look and this definitely gave me the pop I was looking for.
I was super excited when I got this mascara in a BoxyCharm box since I'm a huge fan of Tarte products. I read some reviews prior to trying it myself, and I honestly wasn't expecting much. This mascara surpassed my expectations! I have short straight lashes and this did a great job of adding some volume and length and didn't clump at all, even after I applied a few coats!! The only con to it is that it can get smudged throughout the day, but since it doesn't claim to be waterproof or long-wearing I don't really hold that against it. I like to apply 1-2 coats and finish off with a waterproof mascara.
Just started to use the tarte Big Ego Mascara. It’s really good! I love how bold my lashes look!
Fresno, CA
If you guys got this in your boxycharm what do you guys rate it? I rate it a 7
Altamonte Spg, FL
Boxy charmers what products are you rooting for?tarte Big Ego Mascara or PEACH & LILY Glass Skin Refining Serum? I definitely got to have the big ego! Either way I’m thankful 👌🏽🙏🏽
Sulphur, LA
Did anyone receive this not all dried up from boxycharm?
Chillicothe, OH
I just received the tarte big ego mascara in my August boxycharm. However, I am not pleased because I have heard mostly all bad reviews about it. I have a ton of mascaras so I haven’t tried it yet. Plus I was just thinking of reselling. Does anyone have any reviews on it? Is it dry? Is it thick or clumpy?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email