tarte Big Ego Mascara

An ultra-black, vegan mascara that lifts your lashes and delivers a fully-loaded flutter for up to 16 hours. Highlighted Ingredients: - Babassu: Nurtures lashes- Glycerin: Helps hydrate. - Panthenol (Vitamin B5): Provides antioxidant, soothing, and moisturizing properties. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This vegan, lash-loving formula is plant-powered by babassu to nurture and condition lash hair. The ConfiDENSE Booster Brush™ mimics the curves of your lash line to build volume from root to tip. This twisted, double-fiber-bristle brush delivers the maximum pigment load, and builds without clumping.

Favourite mascara?
Can this be received through a #voxbox?
Does it run or smear easily??
Start your review of tarte Big Ego Mascara!
OLGA Y.
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by OLGA Y.
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by OLGA Y.
If you are looking for a mascara which will help you receive accurate natural type of lashes, TARTE Big Ego Mascara can work for you. This mascara has a HOURGLASS WAND, which is best for an eye opening result. It's very easy to work with the product. This type of brush reaches the outer corners of lashes, pulling them up and out with each swipe. This mascara has a dark formula which helps you receive more expressive looks. TARTE Big Ego mascara gives me long curly non-clumpy lashes with some volume! 💫
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by Kimberly R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Yes! This makes my lashes so dark and long without clumping up! Fallout is minimal, and it wears well all day. It’s a little pricey, but worth it in my opinion! This is my first tube, and I’ll definitely repurchase! [product:tarte-big-ego-mascara] tarte
Nichole W.
Taylor, MI
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by Nichole W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is the bomb! It goes on smoothly without clumping and stays put. One coat and my lashes look amazing and really have length. Two coats and my lashes are out of this world. I have blue eyes but it looks amazing on all eye colors. I will definitely be buying this again.
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by Ashley M.
I just got a sample size of tarte big ego mascara and it went on smooth without any clumping. Glides right on to your lashes and left them looking fuller and very voluminous lashes. I already have long eye lashes but this made them stand out and gave them a nice black.
Crystal W.
Cheraw, SC
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by Crystal W.
If you don’t have a big ego, you will after using this mascara! It does just what it says, it’s a ego booster for sure! It last all day and gives long, sexy, seductive lashes! I feel like a super star when using this mascara! I purchase this mascara often, and recommend it! It’s $25 or satisfaction 🤪💕tarte Big Ego Mascara
April S.
Piketon, OH
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by April S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is absolutely one of the best mascara I have ever used. It doesn’t clump one bit. It’s never left me with raccoon eyes. The brush is wonderful at curling your eye lashes. Isn’t pricey. Well worth the try.
eti F.
New Castle, DE
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by eti F.
I absolutely love this mascara.The brush is amazing. It last all day and gives long, seductive lashes. I would definitely recommend it. #Tarte #BigEgo #mascara🖤💗
Miranda D.
Tucson, AZ
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by Miranda D.
Purchased at: ULTA
A really good mascara. It doesn’t clump your lashes together. It’s really natural but I wouldn’t buy this mascara for the price. There are way better drugstore mascara‘s that are way more cheap than this.tarte Big Ego Mascara
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,719 reviews
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by jen H.
I got a sample of this mascara from Ipsy and I love it. Darkest of black and a great formula.
Amena A.
Valley Stream, NY
tarte Big Ego Mascara uploaded by Amena A.
This is definitely one of my top 3 mascara. I love how full it makes my eyelashes look and gives it so much volume. Definitely worth the money
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Casey S.
Hodgenville, KY
il y a 3 mois
tarte Big Ego Mascara Who has tried this product ? I bought this from amazon recently and I LOVE it!!!
Aimee S. il y a 2 mois
I love this too! Perfect to keep in your purse to have while travelling too!
Kody B.
Richfld Spgs, NY
il y a 6 mois
Sheira E. il y a 6 mois
I have that mascara and really like it give me volume and length. I didn't like that isn't waterproof i love waterproof mascaras personal preference
Erin C.
Epsom, NH
il y a 7 mois
Favorite mascara? tarte Big Ego Mascara [product:too-faced-mini-damn-girl!-mascara]
Yvette G.
Corp Christi, TX
il y a 8 mois
Natalie T. il y a 8 mois
I loved it! Made my lashes big and fluffy without being crumbly as the day went on.