BY TARTE #90 in Bronzer

A matte waterproof body bronzer and perfect application mitt.

• maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids & vitamin C for firmer, brighter, smoother skin & maximum hydration
  • black walnut shell extract: rich in antioxidants & beneficial fatty acids to promote overall skin health
  • glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance
  • vitaminE: natural preservative that also acts as an emollient & antioxidant

Product performance: Get an instant tan and sexier skin on-demand with this skin-perfecting body bronzer. It imparts a full coverage, no-wait bronze in a universal matte shade for a sleek, slim, sexier-looking bod in just one mess-free application. Powered by a unique blurring technology, the creamy whipped formula fades across skin to help smooth and contour, while masking the look of pesky imperfections like cellulite and varicose veins. The hydrating, hypoallergenic cream is infused with skin-loving moisturizers and antioxidants that help firm and brighten skin even after you wash it off, and the included mitt guarantees a goofproof application every time.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, hydrogenated didecene, tribehenin, glycerin, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates copolymer, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, silica, magnesium sulfate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, PEG/PPG-20/15 dimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, ethylhexylglycerin, passiflora edulis seed oil, triethoxycaprylylsilane, disodium lauriminodipropionate tocopheryl phosphates, juglans nigra (black walnut) shell extract, mica, hydrolyzed algin, kaolin, montmorillonite, polymethyl methacrylate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, salicylic acid, manganese sulfate, amylopectin, dextrin, xanthan gum, chlorphenesin, tin oxide, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• How natural does this look?! I want to give it a go! Is i...1 Answers
  • I need to hear the reviews before purchasing! Is it worth...2 Answers
  • Does it leave you streaky or blotchy?1 Answers
Taylor J.
Bend
I didn’t think I would like this product so much, but I love it! It went on so smoothly, no streaks and it didn’t look orange. It’s very natural looking and It didn’t stain my clothes either. My friends and family all commented saying how tan I looked. I would highly recommend this product if you have an event coming up that you want to look tan for!
Emily S.
Las Vegas
Not a fan. This product is very streaky and hard to blend. It dries almost immediately without providing much time to blend. It will all wash out when you shower, so it’s good for pretty much a day. They have other tanning lotions that are much better.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Nice this no-wait bronzer! Makes me look tan and slim so fast. It doesn’t streak and it’s easy to blend. It’s so moisturizing and brightening. Highly recommend for those cloudy days in the summer when you’re looking for s nice glow ☀️
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
The bronze and contour gel looks dark and applies on really dark. It has a bit of a shimmer to it which I like a lot. It stays on really well once it has dried down. Not sure how often I’ll use it but it’s get for late summer nights.
Sally C.
Midlothian , VA
Alittle goes a long way. Gives great color and it doesn’t leave any streaking. This product Smells nice aswell. I like to mix it with a lotion and apply it. I find this helpful with all sunless tanners it help it go on more smoother and doesn’t leave color on hands !
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
So good. Such a great bronze glow! And the applicator mit is absolutely perfect. Product runs on to skin effortlessly and dries down quick. Not sticky, does not have a bad smell and my skin looks like I was tanning all summer. I stay out of the sun so I dont cause damage to my skin, and this stuff makes it look like I don't! Love love love.
Mia S.
Orlando, FL
This product is amazing. It gives you definition and conceals. It makes the skin look flawless. It also gives you a luminous glow. tarte Better Bod Bronze and Contour . I love it. I haven't seen anything like it.
Janelle B.
Boston
I use this more as an all around bronzer because I don't really know how to contour but it is durable and a great overall feel and bronze. Not too heavy and leaves skin feeling smooth soft and beautiful!
Amanda N.
Charleston, SC
I love this product! It applies great and doesn’t have that typical bronzer odor. Looks dark right out of the tube but once you apply and rub in it gives the perfect color!
Darya K.
Atlanta
This Tarte bronzer is one of my favorites. I was initially apprehensive about purchasing it, but after I received it in the mail I noticed it was a perfect traveling size. It made it so easy for me to get that summer glow without sitting outside and damaging my skin.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
I need to hear the reviews before purchasing! Is it worth the money? Does it streak? Look orange?
Rhi S.
Florence, KY
Does it leave you streaky or blotchy?
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
How natural does this look?! I want to give it a go! Is it worth it? I’m always up for trying new products. I just didn’t want to waste the money if it wasn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. A lot of the reviews seem to be positive. What do you think?
Megan Y.
How long does this product last?
Rachael B.
Grovetown, GA
Does this product look natural? Does it cause streaks? How long does it last?

back