BY TARTE

An easy-to-apply, faux lash system with sculpting fibers that enhance lash length and volume to create the appearance of false eyelashes. Get the wide-eyed look of false eyelashes at home without the traditional faux lashes. The lightweight, black sculpting fibers seamlessly build onto your own lashes to achieve a naturally voluminous eye look in three simple steps: First, prep lashes with the included Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara. Next, extend lashes with fibers, using a gentle patting motion, and apply fibers onto top of lashes, starting at the middle and working outwards toward the tip. Finally, set them in place with mascara, applying a final coat to lock in the fibers leaving lashes with dramatic volume. This set contains: - 0.10 oz Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara - 0.028 oz Nylon lash fibers It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is vegan-friendly and dermatologist-tested.

• I really want to try this but I am terrified of the fibers falling ...4 Answers
  • Would this mascara be good for bridal makeup? How long does it last...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this for sometime however have heard th...1 Answers
tarte Best In Faux Lash Extending Fibers
  • "I bought this to replace the Mutipleye lash enhancing primer and I am really disappointed." in 2 reviews
  • "The fibers don't look perfect until they are coated the second time with the mascara - which really helps separate the lashes (because the mascara wand is very sturdy)." in 1 review
  • "They make my lashes look so natural and big." in 1 review
  • "Definitely recommend!" in 1 review
  • "Looks great I wish I had that type of mascara." in 1 review
Anna C.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
These are the best fibers I have ever used in my life. Iike doing this rather than falsies. I use a white primer then mascara then a coat of fibers then mascara and fibers again then top it off with a coat of purple mascara and my lashes never looked better. This particular duo has been the best I have ever tried and the fibers will last forever so it is so much more economical then falsies. I also have more control. If I want super dramatic lashes I can use a lot of fibers. I also do alot of 'walk of shame' looks. Or day after looks and these fibers can get clumpy and spidery if you want them too which is perfect for those looks. I also do some heavy duty olc school trad goth looks and this duo works perfect for super black lash looks. I will be buying this for as long as I can get my little paws on it.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Honestly... I bought this kit because everyone was raving about fiber lashes and I have always seen Tarte as a reliable brand to me. I've never NOT liked a Tarte product, but this was such a let down. The mascara itself was lovely, but the fibers did not stick well, they would fall into my eye and get caught in my waterline and under my contacts causing irritation. I could've even put up with a little itch, had they done what they were promised to do, but I saw no difference between using this and just my regular cheap mascara. I was so disappointed and I will NEVER buy this again.
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Katy , TX
I'm such a big fan of tarte products and especially their mascaras one of my favorites is the mini that comes in this package. I've always wanted to try lash fibers and so I purchased this product I was very disappointed that the fibers don't do anything to my eyelashes no matter what I do.YES I put the mascara first, fibers and then lock the fibers with one more coat of mascara and it looks exactly the same to me. I love the mascara lights camera lashes but not the fibers. I'm actually returning this product
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Carmel, IN
I wanted to try a fiber extension mascara after seeing so much about the Younique product. The Tarte version was recommended because the fibers are black, apparently some are white. While they did add length, the fibers really irritated my eyes and I felt like they were falling into my eyes whenever I wore the product. I think I would be sensitive to any fiber extension product, so my low rating isn't directed solely at the Tarte product.
NaToshia S.
NaToshia S.
Knoxville , TN
I hate rating a Tarte product so low because I love their makeup. However, this mascara fell very short of expectations. The mascara itself was very clumpy. The fibers didn't even go on as well as they are supposed to. And overall, the product irritated my eyes.
While my eyelashes were longer like they are are supposed to be with mascara, it was an effect I can easily duplicate with $5 Maybelline mascara. Extremely disappointed😢
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
I absolutely love the mascara! It is the best mascara I have ever used- and I am particular about my eyelashes. With that said, I can't stand the fibers! I have found, for me personally, that the fibers don't really add much and I spend more time getting them out of my eyes! I wouldn't recommend these fibers to anyone but I will HIGHLY recommend the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara to anyone that will listen!!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Looking for a replacement for my YouNique system (as that ran out too fast) and realizing that there was no way that I could deal with fake lashes all day... I tried these. Although they feel "heavier" than the YouNique lashes, these work just as well for me (and with my own mascara). I really liked how quickly they built up, and that I was able to mix the fibers with the Too Faced BTS waterproof mascara.
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
Not a big fan. After I use this product I will probably be in the market for another brand of eyelash fibers. I feel like these get in my eye and stay there all day. I have to go to great lengths to avoid having them stuck in my eyes all day, especially when wearing contacts. Besides that the product looks okay and gives a natural looking appearance
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
The fibers are really hard to get onto your lashes and then flake off all day. The mascara seemed dry and not to do much. I was able to get it to work and look natural using a different mascara but then what's the point. In my opinion not worth for the simple irritation of fibers falling into your eyes all day.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I'm giving this product 2 stars only because the kit comes with Lights camera lashes mascara. The mascara was amazing but the fibers in the tube don't catch onto the lash very well and when you get the little fibers in your eyes ( and you will) it is the worst!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, NC
I really want to try this but I am terrified of the fibers falling like into my eye is that a problem anyone is having or do they stay pretty well.
Shani L.
Shani L.
I'm not a big fan of false lashes and I'm looking for an alternative. Is this worth it? Do the fibers fall off sometimes?
Leah Helen T.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
What is the differences/similarities to a mascara marketing themselves as 3D Fiber Mascara?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
Does this mascara look clumpy when applied or does it look smooth?
Erika O.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Looking for a new fiberlash mascara, Would anyone recommend this? Any pros or cons?