BY TARTE #35 in Skincare Sets

A duo of travel-friendly bestsellers to keep you gorgeous on-the-go. It's Beauty to Glow with this duo of vegan-friendly skin care and makeup must-haves from the leader in high-performance naturals™. Indulge your skin anywhere with the perfectly portable Maracuja Oil, a vitamin C-packed harvest from the Amazon that helps smooth, moisturize, firm, and brighten skin. The hypoallergenic bestseller is great for all skin types, helping to hydrate and replenish dry or sensitive skin while also working to control excess sebum production on oily skin types. It is joined by a travel-friendly version of the fan favorite Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-In-1 Mascara to lengthen, volumize, curl, and condition lashes. In a simple sweeping motion, it delivers up to a 330 percent increase in lash volume instantly while olive esters treat and protect lashes. This set contains:- 0.5 Maracuja Oil - 0.13 Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Both products are dermatologist tested and the mascara is ophthalmologist tested. Research results: On a consumer use study of 53 women after 6 weeks: - 96% saw an overall visible improvement in skin - 91% saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles - 94% saw a visible improvement in skin texture - 94% thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated

• This sounds like an amazing product, I would like to know if it t...1 Answers
  • Is it ok for oily and sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • This product seems to be very low in price compared to the same k...1 Answers
Amber Y.
Amazing Duo ! I love the oil to rejuvenate my skin during the cold days. The mascara makes my lashes so long and doesn’t clump! It’s one of the best tarte products I’ve ever invested in! Great gift for any beauty trying new products.
Alyssa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is great for someone whose on the fence about buying these products. You get 2 in 1 for an amazing price so that you can try it out before you commit to a full size. The mascara is one of my favorites. It lengthens and volumizes without feeling thick or clumpy. It doesn't flake after a few hours and it isnt too hard to remove with makeup remover. The maricuja oil is another great find. You can use this on your hair to tame fly always and also on your skin or as part of your makeup routine. It absorbs fairly quickly so you don't have to worry about your face/hair looking oily.
Maggie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't purchased this specific combo, but I've used both products individually. I love the oil. I put it on after moisturizing, and before putting my make-up on. I feel like it personally helps keep my dry skin from showing through too much. I also love the way it smells. The mascara is dope. I got it as a gift in a bridesmaid bag, and I was stoked. It lasted through the intense sweating I was doing during the wedding (from the heat and the epic dance moves I was busting at the reception) 10/10 would recommend.
Alicia L.
Riverside
Tarte is my everyday makeup. I have allergies to many foundations and certain ingredients in some brands. I love the oil for under foundation or even in the evening when you need a little extra moisturizer. If you vacation in a sunny, hot spot, you MUST bring this. Your skin with thank you.  As for the mascara it is a good every day wear. If you want LONG, EXTRAVAGANT lashes, this probably isn't for you. But if you are ok with casual, long wearing mascara I would definitely recommend.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's safe to say I have a slight obsession with this product. I have four separate containers of this oil. This oil is great for a facial oil, it is also great for the hair, and my personal favorite I love using it on my lips. This stuff is very hydrating. Ever since I first purchased this I've been hooked and I don't think anything else will compare to this. I especially love the rollerball version to quickly use on my lips when they're dry and cracked or even just before putting on lipstick. This mascara is the bomb.com. I just love how easy the application is in the formula is perfect. I never have any issues with clumping for putting on too much product.
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil in my nighttime routine and it makes my skin feel so good by morning. I used to say that I had oily skin. Little did I know, I wasn't moisturizing enough, causing my skin to produce excess oils to compensate for that. After adding Tarte's oil to my routine, this is no longer an issue for me. The oil smells great and a little goes a long way, so you will really get your money's worth! My foundation goes on so much smoother and covers so much better on my hydrated skin!
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The 'lights, camera, flashes,' is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I prefer the mini version because I almost never finish a full size before it dries out, so this mini set was perfect for me! I wanted to try the maracuja oil but didn't feel comfortable dropping $40. It works great in this mini set and would repurchase.
Courtney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this. I plan to use for fleshing up during hot CO Summers & dry CO Winters. I love the fragrance & misted it all over my body. Feels decadent. I will keep it in my car to freshen up. I plan to try it in the suggested ways for after my skin care routine & to set makeuThis was not irritating & did not feel oily. Light & refreshing. Would be ideal for at the pool or beach or after snow skiing. So far, so good. I love my Tarte products!
Haley E.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always in love with Tarte, but these are my two faves. Repeat after repeat & buy minis to keep for travel. Maracuja oil is like heaven for your skin. I use it to keep tattoos vibrant, massage over scars or stretch marks, use as a face oil for dry days, on my beauty blender for shine, the possibilities are endless. And the LCL mascara is the OG for cruelty free volume and length. Drama lashes all day. Can't say enough.
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with all tart products, my current favorite is this mascara it allows me to wear my natural lashes but still makes them look very long, full and luxurious. This mascara doesn't have a weird sent to it like other brands I've tried in the past. Over all amazing product fair price absolutely love the packaging different than any other mascara I've seen in the market right now, I have nothing but positive things to say about this mascara and the tart brand all together.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
How does this work
maricela f.
This sounds like an amazing product, I would like to know if it truly worked well for sensitive skin? As well how did the mascara perform?
Analisa S.
Is it ok for oily and sensitive skin?
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
This product seems to be very low in price compared to the same kind of products from, say, Estée Lauder. Do they work as well??
Yarikxa B.
Is this product valid for mixed skin?