tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden  uploaded by Tee L.tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden  uploaded by Jannett P.

BY TARTE

A perfectly portable shadow box with four gorgeous Amazonian clay eye shadow shades. These small but mighty palettes are a one-stop destination for blendable color and an endless variety of naturally gorgeous looks. Amazonian clay works to nourish lids, reduce surface oil, and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear. The highly pigmented colors are easy to blend and feel almost buttery on lids as they deliver the perfect amount of creamy, matte perfection or subtle shimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances - Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden
  • "I love the shades of this shadow. It is long lasting and easy to apply. It doesn't drop dust remnants from your shadow on your face as you apply. I have hazel eyes and this tends to bring out the green which is what I like." in 3 reviews
  • "I love TARTE!!! This is an awesome eyeshadow quad. The colors are amazing I have purchased many Tarte eye shadows because if this little quad. Creamy and pigmented and stay all day and night. " in 3 reviews
  • "I normally love tarte's Amazonian clay eye shadow palettes but this box of shadows is the exception." in 1 review
  • "Their complimenting colors are perfect to blend together and it lasts a very long time." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with a Tarte product." in 1 review
Ale N.
Ashburn
Good eyeshadow quality. All Tarte’s shadows are really good and this one does not disappoint. Good colors but the only thing I don’t like is how there is no separation of the colors but I get it’s supposed to be compact.
Kylie B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I was so excited when I bought this product and I only use it sometimes when I’m going for a certain look. I think these are pretty good eyeshadows, but they are a little expensive to me for just 4 eyeshadows. The thing I don’t really like is the packaging because it’s hard for me to get some product out, but other than that it’s great!
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
I purchased this on hautelook at a discounted price. I don't remember what the price point was, but It was under $10. I love this little palette. The colors are great and of great quality. Highly recommend.
Jessica G.
I really like the Tarte eyeshadow colors, not just because they look really pleasing to the eye, but because the colors stay so long. I didn't have to retouch the colors, as they never smeared or smudged. I didn't use primer but the colors showed up so vibrant on my eyes. I love how well the colors compliment one another. There eyeshadows are fantastic!
Tracy H.
T C.
Ludington, MI
Anything tarte, I love. Tarte is an awesome brand to go with and stands out compared to the rest. The shadow is easy to apply and stays on for hours! I recommend this product without a doubt!
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
I love this brand and their eyeshadow! Wonderful colors easy blending and applying! It does have a little fallout but almost everything does I will buying again tarte Cosmetics
Paige R.
Travelers Rst, SC
The shades in this are gorgeous and they blend so well! The packaging is super bulky and sometimes doesn't cooperate. If you aren't careful, the colors get mixed so be ware!
Lino V.
I love love love this eyeshadow pallet! The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 star rating is the version of the pallet that I have does not have a mirror (which is really annoying). The eyeshadows have lots of pigmentation and go on very smoothly. The dual brush is fantastic - buy this set just to get the brush and you will not be disappointed. I have never used Tarte products until the colors from this set were applied on me by a makeup artist at Sephora. This is now my go-to set as it has great colors for the office as well as the evening.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
Is there a Tarte product that I wouldn't give a 5-star rating? Probably not. And the tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden is no exception. Buttery, soft, blendable, pigmented, beautiful... I could go on, but why don't you get them for yourself and see.