tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden  uploaded by J P.

BY TARTE

A perfectly portable shadow box with four gorgeous Amazonian clay eye shadow shades. These small but mighty palettes are a one-stop destination for blendable color and an endless variety of naturally gorgeous looks. Amazonian clay works to nourish lids, reduce surface oil, and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear. The highly pigmented colors are easy to blend and feel almost buttery on lids as they deliver the perfect amount of creamy, matte perfection or subtle shimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances - Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden
  • "Their complimenting colors are perfect to blend together and it lasts a very long time." in 1 review
  • "I normally love tarte's Amazonian clay eye shadow palettes but this box of shadows is the exception." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with a Tarte product." in 1 review
Lino V.
Lino V.
Medley, FL
Review for: Tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden 0.2 oz
I love love love this eyeshadow pallet! The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 star rating is the version of the pallet that I have does not have a mirror (which is really annoying). The eyeshadows have lots of pigmentation and go on very smoothly. The dual brush is fantastic - buy this set just to get the brush and you will not be disappointed. I have never used Tarte products until the colors from this set were applied on me by a makeup artist at Sephora. This is now my go-to set as it has great colors for the office as well as the evening.
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
Is there a Tarte product that I wouldn't give a 5-star rating? Probably not. And the tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden is no exception. Buttery, soft, blendable, pigmented, beautiful... I could go on, but why don't you get them for yourself and see.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Brookfield, WI
I only started to use eyeshadow about a year ago, and this set has made it really easy for me to learn. I now use eyeshadow daily and I love tarte. I also use their primer that helps the eyeshadow to last. I would recommend to everyone, especially those starting to wear more makeup
Heather B.
Heather B.
Red bluff , CA
I like the tarte brand, however I find that many others brands have eye shadows with much better color payout. Tarte has some really great neutrals, but their shimmer shades leave much to be desired. I don't want to have to apply layers and layers of eye shadow for it to show up.
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
I love this eyeshadow quad! It is neutral which I love for a day-to-day basis. And is easy to use. It looks great on my golden olive skin. I feel like it would've been easier to use if the shadows were squares. I would buy again, and I got it at Sephora.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye shadow quad! I received it in a Popsugar Must Have box a while ago, and I still have a lot of product left! They're very creamy and easily buildable and blendable. The mattes are gorgeous, and the shimmers are very subtle and beautiful.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I am in love with this palette. It has such beautiful colors and I love that they are all matte. It's a must for your collection. The only critique is that is doesn't smell AS amazing as the in bloom palette, but it's still wonderful!
Sam I.
Sam I.
Weare, NH
This product is the most AMAZING THING IV'E EVER USED!! I love how it applies but the price is kind of over the top. I think it is worth the money if you are serious about makeup. I would recommend it to everyone.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
The color pay off isn't terrible but the colors themseves are lacking. The west is less than great and the amount of product you get means a lot of waste by expiration dates.

I don't think this is a quality box.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hobart, IN
Beautiful colors, beautiful packaging, and beautiful results. I absolutely love the color pay off and how easy they are to blend. Fall out after picking up product is a little much, but it is easy to deal with.