tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden  uploaded by J P.

BY TARTE

A perfectly portable shadow box with four gorgeous Amazonian clay eye shadow shades. These small but mighty palettes are a one-stop destination for blendable color and an endless variety of naturally gorgeous looks. Amazonian clay works to nourish lids, reduce surface oil, and improve overall texture for easy application and better wear. The highly pigmented colors are easy to blend and feel almost buttery on lids as they deliver the perfect amount of creamy, matte perfection or subtle shimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances - Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Quad Secret Garden
  • "Their complimenting colors are perfect to blend together and it lasts a very long time." in 1 review
  • "I normally love tarte's Amazonian clay eye shadow palettes but this box of shadows is the exception." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with a Tarte product." in 1 review
Kylie B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I was so excited when I bought this product and I only use it sometimes when Iā€™m going for a certain look. I think these are pretty good eyeshadows, but they are a little expensive to me for just 4 eyeshadows. The thing I donā€™t really like is the packaging because itā€™s hard for me to get some product out, but other than that itā€™s great!
Tracy H.
I love the shades of this shadow. It is long lasting and easy to apply. It doesn't drop dust remnants from your shadow on your face as you apply. I have hazel eyes and this tends to bring out the green which is what I like.
Mary K.
SUMMERVILLE, GA
I purchased this on hautelook at a discounted price. I don't remember what the price point was, but It was under $10. I love this little palette. The colors are great and of great quality. Highly recommend.
Paige R.
Greenville, SC
The shades in this are gorgeous and they blend so well! The packaging is super bulky and sometimes doesn't cooperate. If you aren't careful, the colors get mixed so be ware!
Jessica G.
I really like the Tarte eyeshadow colors, not just because they look really pleasing to the eye, but because the colors stay so long. I didn't have to retouch the colors, as they never smeared or smudged. I didn't use primer but the colors showed up so vibrant on my eyes. I love how well the colors compliment one another. There eyeshadows are fantastic!
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of my favorite quads! All the colors can work together or separately to create some really beautiful looks. It's also a great travel item because it's compact enough to create bulk but you still have 4 shades to work with at your disposal.
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
The formula is good with the colors aren't for me. I love a lot of Amazon clay products from tarte but this one is something that I wouldn't buy again. I bet you these cars would look beautiful and someone else. I just couldn't pull it off.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Love this product would definitely reuse and repurchase if I had the chance there really is no need for improvement on this item because I was able to use the product the way I wanted to I will be using this product
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
This was one of my very first eyeshadow quad palettes I have ever bought. It wasn't the best but it was a quick and easy palette to use! It had the all the important shades for a natural look. I got mine from Sephora