Add a Photo

By TARTE
#674 in Mascara

tarte be charmed limited-edition picture perfect eyelash curler + deluxe lights, camera, flashes statement mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL

I bought one of these sets as a gift to myself at Christmas. I'm pleased with it. The last curler is comfortable to use both in the handle and in how it grips and holds my lashes. It's a statement piece and looks great on the vanity. And the mini size of the mascara is great, I've since had two more tubes! It is black and bold, and gives great volume and length. Not clumpy.
Marinellie C.
Marinellie C.

I never liked eyelash curlers because I felt they didn't nothing to my lashes . But with this curler I really can tell the difference. The formula for the mascara is amazing . And that coming from me is really good because I have a hard time finding mascara due to the fact that I have really sensitive eyes .
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Charlotte

I love the eyelash curler, it doesn't use a spring but still bounces back so well. It irks my lashes really well and holds the curl. The mascara is also great for the bottom lash, I will definitely be repurchasing!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Constantia, NY

The mascara and he eye lash curler are amazing. This curler is by far my favorite one they have put out on the market. Does wonders for my eyelashes. Lengthens and curls. Highly recommend this over all other brands
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Houston

Tire is one of my favorite cosmetic brands! This mascara is amazing and doesn't dry out. Makes lashes longer and thicker and who doesn't want that? Plus with the bonus Kohler this is definitely a good deal!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Kaufman, TX

I love this eyelash curler! It's the only one I use, but I'm not a fan of the mascara that came with it at all, it's too thick and the wand doesn't grab my lashes at all.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Harrisburg, PA

Omg favorite item for lashes . My eyelashes dont stay up for very long so i use these and i feel in love . Also because of how cute they are . Super dope
sara t.
sara t.

This is my Fav eyelash curler! Everything about it is so beautiful! It curls your lashes perfect and the mascara is amazing as well!
carina v.
carina v.
Chicago

I love long thick lashes and this is very helpful for those who have tiny lashes to makes them full or also applying false lashes
Patricia  S.
Patricia S.
Lebanon , Tennessee

Favorite eye combination of life! I swear this makes my eye lashes ten times better than anything else I have ever used
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Calgary, Albert

How much does this cost?
leann J.
leann J.
Fresno, CA

Does it feel light on your eyelashes is it clumpy does it like flake I just want to know if it's worth buying does it dry out too fast is a Formula great

Join Now