Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Would I wear this alone? And would it potentially dry out my skin or accentuate the patches? I'd like something that doesn't really need concealer and has a good variety of colors.
Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Jan. 18, 2017, 11:28 p.m.
This is a very smooth and silky BB cream, but it is sadly not full coverage. If your dark circles aren't very dark, then this may work for you without a concealer. Personally, I believe the skin tones can range more (I being very pale, none of the shades suited me) But i recommend it for dry skin completely. It's just more of a lightweight/natural foundation.
Allison F.
Allison F.
March 10, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
You can for sure wear this alone without concealer or a primer, as long as you are not looking for a full-coverage foundation. And it does really accentuate dry patches, though it doesn't dry my skin out more. I find that I can really only use it in the summer months, as my skin gets some minor dry patches in the winter.
Kiah G.
Kiah G.
Jan. 22, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
I wear this alone and love it. I don't feel like it would dry out skin or make dry patches stand out. The coverage is better then a tinted moisturizer, but it is not full coverage. If you need more coverage maybe layer?
tati d.
tati d.
Jan. 16, 2016, 12:11 p.m.
It doesn't dry out or accentuate patches and you could wear it alone or with foundation over it works great , if you wanna cover a lot , wear something over :) but it works good
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Jan. 16, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
I love this stuff. it's a primer but it's got such a tint to it that I always wear it alone. I buy this as my every day foundation and its never dried me out. I have very. like very extreamly dry skin and I use this as my every day holy grail foundation hunny. hope this helps.