Add a Photo

By TARTE
#56 in Face Primer

An innovative B.B. treatment with multiple skincare and makeup benefits in one eco-chic tube. Indulge your skin with this powerful multitasker that works as a primer, moisturizer, light foundation, antiaging treatment, and sunscreen to give you a youthful-looking glow. Worn alone or as the perfect base for makeup, this 12-hour, age-defying, oil-free primer offers light-to-medium, buildable coverage that helps even skintone and other skin imperfections while diffusing light to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. The creamy, silky formula goes on smooth and blends easily, leaving you with a natural-looking, flawless finish with a broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 30 that offers ideal protection from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays. This product is powered by tripleB complex, a proprietary blend of natural diamond dust, plants, and lipoamino acids that diffuses light and minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores while improving the appearance of skin luminosity. Research results: In a consumer panel study: -100% of women immediately saw an improvement in the surface texture of skin for smoother makeup application. 97% of women saw and felt smoother, softer skin -After four weeks, 94% of women said pores appeared less visible. 91% of women said fine lines appeared minimized

Photos (17)
Adeela A.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
The Tarte 12-Hour BB Tinted Treatment is my holy grail primer, SPF, and foundation all in one cute little tube! I LOVE this stuff! It's the perfect amount of coverage for every day use, doesn't make my sensitive skin break out, doesn't oxidize, and wears well throughout the day. It's the lazy/busy girl's best friend! The only slight issue I have with this is the limited shade range. I use the shade "Medium" but in the summer months, I find myself in between shades. The next shade up is too dark for me so usually I'll just add extra bronzer to balance the tones out. Without a tan, "Medium" is the perfect shade for me. I really enjoy the consistency also; it's not a liquid (which always gets really messy for me = not good for rushed mornings!) and it feels as smooth as butter when applied. Ahhh I love it so much!
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Washington , DC
I love everything about the Tarte BB Tinted Primer - A little bit goes a long way and boy does it go on so amazingly smoothly! It gives me the perfect amount of coverage without becoming cakey or making me look like I am wearing heavy makeup. It also leaves my skin feeling smooth and ready for any other product I may wanna put on. The smallness of the tube scared me at first but because you only need a tiny bit it has lasted a really long time. I truly love this both in summer or winter since it keeps my skin hydrated without letting it become oily!
Manpreet S.
Manpreet S.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This BB cream is my holy grail! I love me a good finish that looks natural! This is perfect for everyday wear when you just want to put something on your face while running errands. I've used this for a year now and just bought my 2nd bottle. You really just need a tad bit. The formula is great, almost a fluffy mousse feel. It goes on smooth! You can use your hands, a beauty blender or a brush to apply it and it'll look great. Best part? It has build able coverage, so you can wear this with concealer and a full face of makeup.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I love this for everyday wear. I use this under my loose mineral foundation to give it more coverage. I have Rosacea and want at least a medium coverage to calm down the redness. This works well as both a primer and moisturizer. My makeup always looks great after work. This also feels really nice on the skin. I feel like it makes my skin feel softer. It does feel like it sits on the skin rather than sinks in, so if you prefer that feeling this might not be for you. Also being from Florida anything with an SPF boost is great!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
I AM IN LOVE! I went to Sephora looking for a new primer to help my makeup stay put. I stumbled across this and decided to put some on the top of my hand. I was blown away by the smooth feel, color match, and coverage from a BB cream/primer. I picked up the shade 'light' and I have olive-toned skin with freckles, so putting color on my face can be tricky (without looking embalmed). This stuff is buildable, healthy, includes a sunscreen, and literally could totally take the place of my foundation! I can't praise it enough.
Kat S.
Kat S.
My HG product! I have never come across any BB cream or even foundation like this one. It applies like silk then dries off to a perfectly matte finish. It has good coverage (more on the sheer side, so if you have some blemishes you might need concealer) and lasts a long time. Okay, maybe not 12 hours like the name implies, but it does stay intact during my 8-hour workdays. Best of all, it does not break me out! I am OBSESSED with this and I'd be a wreck Tarte ever discontinues it!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Naperville, IL
I've had oily skin my entire life and I was in dire search of finding a product with the perfect amount of coverage that kept my skin matte all day. I've found all of that with this product. It's easy to apply: I dot all over my face then blend in a foundation brush then set with a translucent powder. My makeup lasts ALL day without any shine; it's my saving grace. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants nice coverage and a product that is VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE! ❤️🌱🐰
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
If I could shove one of Tarte's products down your throats (in a good way) this would be it. Buy this and buy it now. You like it. You don't know it yet but you do. It is a primer AND a BB AND foundation. You can use this as a primer or alone. I put it on all over and then go back and do another layer. It builds coverage very nicely. It goes on so smooth and it does seem to last. I tried it in a travel size from Sephora at first and it gets a gold star.
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Everyday makeup must have! The only reason I'm giving 4 starts is because one the color ranges is slim and they discontinued the shade I wear😩 but besides the ashy look I sometimes gets it fills pores gives me a smooth finish and helps my makeup last. I love the fact that it's a 4 in one step product. Moisturizer, primer, SPF, and bb complexion Crème you can't beat that. It also seems to last as far as packaging but be aware that it does expire❤️
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Newport News, VA
This is the stuff my skin lives for! I cannot say enough great things about this BB tinted primer. What is not to love about this product?! Not only is it a primer but its tinted and a BB cream all wrapped into one. This is perfect during those hot and humid days when you still want some coverage on your face. It is super lightweight and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. You almost forget you even have make up on which is a great feeling!
Naila K.
Naila K.
Is this a full coverage product? and does it truly last all day?
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Would I wear this alone? And would it potentially dry out my skin or accentuate the patches? I'd like something that doesn't really need concealer and has a good variety of colors.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Does it blend well?
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
What is the best way to apply this?
Jenne C.
Jenne C.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Does this product cause acne?