tarte Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush

Use the custom designed cream eye shadow brush to sweep shadow on lids and blend it into the crease for softly defined, beautiful eyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I think it's a simple brush that is very simple to use while doing your eyeshadow. It makes it easy for you. It had good to be good for everyone. You can buy it at Sephora or on their website. Over all it is a good product to try it would not hurt to try it.” in reviews
bronx, NY
Pretty good brush, affordable even for it being from tarte. It’s the main brush I use for my eye make up and. Most of my brushes are from Tarte.
Payson
Love this eyeshadow brush. It helps to apply shadow very evenly to your eyelid and makes it easy to get your eyeshadow right where you want it.
Bulverde, TX
This brush is okay, but not as great as my other Tarte brushes. It works well with cream products or for wetting and applying shimmer powders.
Fulton, MO
Such a cute little brush I was able to get mine free with purchase. Tarte makes the best brushes.So soft and cruelty free :)
Oregon City, OR
This brush really helps grab cream eyeshadows and it helps give the most pigmentation on your lids! It’s fantastic.
Perth Amboy , NJ
Pretty good eye bruch it makes a perfect blend. My skin is oily and it works perfectly fine! One of my favorites
Haines City, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
All I have to say is AMAZING APPLICATION TOOL! Makeup goes on easier and stays on. I feel as though it pricey but worth it!
Scarborough, ON
A great brush. It’s soft and dense. I think it’s the perfect size for travelling too. Easy to use and apply eyeshadow. I don’t use cream eyeshadow often, so this isn’t the most versatile brush to have around.
Love this brush. It gets all of the product onto my eyelids without smudging. Super easy to clean as well. Would highly recommend this.

Looking for your answer?