tarte Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush

Use the custom designed cream eye shadow brush to sweep shadow on lids and blend it into the crease for softly defined, beautiful eyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think it's a simple brush that is very simple to use while doing your eyeshadow. It makes it easy for you. It had good to be good for everyone. You can buy it at Sephora or on their website. Over all it is a good product to try it would not hurt to try it.in reviews
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This Bamboo eyeshadow brush is amazing its blends the shadow very well good value I love this bamboo brush & the quality is amazing my skin is normal to dry & I usually buy this product & must buy
Kayci K.
tarte Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Kayci K.
used quite a bit of tarte brushes in my day, they're all really great quality but definitely isn't anything crazy awesome that stands out or makes them different from any other brush, the price point is a little high for them I think, you can get a morphe brush for much cheaper that will do the same thing if not better
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I use this for my cream shadow I love it because it’s soft and feels nice to the skin. I would recommend this try it out if you like cream products.
Gina S.
I know this product is for eyeshadow but I honestly think it works better for fine concealer application! I do use it for packing on glitter based eyeshadows!
Stephanie B.
Fulton, MO
Such a cute little brush I was able to get mine free with purchase. Tarte makes the best brushes.So soft and cruelty free :)
lizeth L.
It’s honestly okay , like any other brush but definitely does the job, but I do think it’s a little bit pricey
Kyle N.
Redmond, WA
Tarte makes incredible brushes, especially the ones that are fun and functional. These are excellent for shadow and also manage to be very easy to clean. Huge, huge fan!
Shantal A.
Perth Amboy , NJ
Pretty good eye bruch it makes a perfect blend. My skin is oily and it works perfectly fine! One of my favorites
C.C. K.
Elizabethvle, PA
The Tarte Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush is the absolute favorite of all my makeup brushes. It’s sturdiness and high-quality bristles have made this my go-to base shadow applicator.
Peyton B.
Elizabeth, CO
Tarte brushes work really well for me! They help blend eyeshadow and are gentle and soft on the eyes. I like how light and easy to grip this brush is, and very easy to clean with water and brush cleanser. I would recommend all the tarte makeup brushes!

Looking for your answer?