BY TARTE #72 in Makeup Sets

Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
This was a cute idea and the shades are really lovely, but ultimately I would have preferred a normal, large palette that included all of these shades rather than the travel size pans that you can put in the travel palette. Also, the travel palette looks like something a 5 year old would use! While the shadows are really nice, I think they could have been presented better.
Jami N.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
I truly love this set. It's multiple palettes in one. The colors are GORGEOUS, I love how Tarte made the smaller palettes to place into its own compact, with a lights camera lashes mascara, and three gorgeous glosses! I think this was a steal at $48
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
Awesome set for an awesome price! The shadow color selection is great and there are colors for any look I want to do. The portable carry case is also nice to travel with but it is hard to choose which one I want to take with me because they are all so good. The blush shades and lip glosses are also gorgeous colors. The lip glosses are pretty sticky though so I only use them when my hair is up so my hair does not get all over my lips and become sticky. Please come out with a palette similar to this one again!
Mary Gay L.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
This was my very first tarte holiday set! My advise is to get them during the holiday, but they've been with me since 3 years already - and the pigmentation has not changed. I love that you can choose what quad to use, they've paired it already for you with the eyeshadow combination and cheek color! You must get this!
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Visalia
Taste just seems so taste to me. The colors were nice and light but not really my style. I have seen this pallet on other people and it is nice. I don't use this product that often. The product will cost you some bucks. I don't think I will purchase again. But I will be open in the future.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Decatur
If you guys do not have these palates you need to go out and buy them !! These are so well made and so good I love tarte I would recommend that everyone go try this out ! Because tarte has amazing products ! This would definitely be on my highly recommended list to my freinds
Bridget R.
Bridget R.
Portsmouth, NH
This pallet has everything! I got this as a gift and then returned my Urban Decay Naked On The Run pallet because this had so much more. Although the large packet is kind of bulky, they have four different panels that you can put in a padded case, which is easy for travel and a great way to go from day to night
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
This is overall a great deal. The colors are beautiful and it's presented nicely. I only wish the shadow quads were in a separate palette so that you dont have to store the entire box since it is bulky. The liglosses are gorgeous and the mascara works wonders!
Lexa J.
Lexa J.
Parma Heights
I love all of tarte's products. I own several of their collections, this being one of my favorites. I use it for everyday looks. It is very versatile. I ordered online. For the quality and amount of product you receive I thought it was a decent price.
lizzie w.
lizzie w.
Glendale
alwaaaaays go with tarte. quality products. good pigmentation. soooo easy to apply and they open the creative table for you with their wide variety of colors and products! i'm so thankful i discovered this lovely brand and i couldn't be happier
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Piney Flats, TN
Is this product worth the price?!
Alana F.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Can someone post more pictures of this? Would love to get a better look at this !