BY TARTE

A customizable travel-size complexion kit that marries makeup and skincare for your most flawless complexion ever. Invigorate your complexion with the refreshing results that Amazonian clay and maracuja oil deliver to your skin both before and after makeup application. A flawless face has never been easier: simply add your perfect shade-match of Maracuja Creaseless Concealer to this set of handpicked complexion-perfectors and go! This set contains: - 0.07 oz Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder - 0.07 oz Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment - 0.23 oz Pure Maracuja Oil - 0.28 oz Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Bamboo Concealer Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to replenish, rebuild, and brighten skin. Along with a high dose of pure vitamin C that gives the appearance of brighter skin, a powerful antiaging elixir promotes active skin recovery, rejuvenation, and maximum hydration that quenches dry skin. Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance. Vitamin E is a natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage. Mineral pigments are colors derived from natural minerals that have been known to soothe and soften skin.

Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE this Tarte 4 piece Complexion Kit it's AMAZING. No improvement needed is prefect the way it is it's remarkable. It met my expectations and soooo much more. It's very long lasting and looks great on the skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
The concealer in this kit is fabulous . You only need a tiny amount .it is pigmented and will cover . If used in small amount it will not crease or settle into fine lines .
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
I am reviewing this because I have each of these products in full size. It seemed easier just to do it here. The oil and concealer are so good I have to double take on myself. I am turning 40 this year and do not like what is going on with my skin/face. The oil feels so good and light and you see difference immediately. Same with the concealer
👑 M.
Artesia, CA
Love this set! Mind you, that these items are very small but the Marajuca oil I must say, can last for a while (using it every night) and I love the outcome of the oil after I apply it at night and I wake up with a clear, bright, even complexion! I noticed that it also helped with my “angry” lines that I have in between my brows. So if you don’t want to spend the extra money on the regular sized items, I would go and try this set out.. it won’t disappoint!
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
This is a great complexion kit this product is very good for people that have sensitive skin to acne it is somewhat expensive and this product definitely does meet every expectation that I have. I highly recommend this product it is awesome!!
Danielle A.
inverness, IL
I've tried the oil and I'm obsessed with it. It's on the greasy side which is the only con. It makes my skin look great. I haven't tried the other items in this package though but every tarte product I've used, I've loved so I imagine they're all great!
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
After a couple of weeks of using tarte Awaken complexion it my face and neck feel soft and radiant.
I would wear it alone or with Foundation and made my look very natural and very well rested..
Its a little Steepy in price but well worth it.
Maria A.
This is an amazing kit, it is affordable but must importantly useful and I use it every time I do my makeup since it last a lot, even if it seems that brings small quantity, reality is that I have used it over 10 times!! I will buy it again
Anabella M.
I love Tarte!! I love the oil concealer most. It's very natural looking and long lasting. It's easy to use and I love using this product. I bought it from Sephora and I will be buying from this brand again. I highly recommend this product
Jennifer F.
Westminster, CA
Tarte is amazing and all their products work well
On my skin. I use the products everyday. It is my favorite line. The concealer is the best I have ever used and the skin care products make my face look so good. I recommend this highly