BY TARTE

A customizable travel-size complexion kit that marries makeup and skincare for your most flawless complexion ever. Invigorate your complexion with the refreshing results that Amazonian clay and maracuja oil deliver to your skin both before and after makeup application. A flawless face has never been easier: simply add your perfect shade-match of Maracuja Creaseless Concealer to this set of handpicked complexion-perfectors and go! This set contains: - 0.07 oz Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder - 0.07 oz Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment - 0.23 oz Pure Maracuja Oil - 0.28 oz Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Bamboo Concealer Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to replenish, rebuild, and brighten skin. Along with a high dose of pure vitamin C that gives the appearance of brighter skin, a powerful antiaging elixir promotes active skin recovery, rejuvenation, and maximum hydration that quenches dry skin. Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance. Vitamin E is a natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage. Mineral pigments are colors derived from natural minerals that have been known to soothe and soften skin.

👑 M.
Artesia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this set! Mind you, that these items are very small but the Marajuca oil I must say, can last for a while (using it every night) and I love the outcome of the oil after I apply it at night and I wake up with a clear, bright, even complexion! I noticed that it also helped with my “angry” lines that I have in between my brows. So if you don’t want to spend the extra money on the regular sized items, I would go and try this set out.. it won’t disappoint!
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great complexion kit this product is very good for people that have sensitive skin to acne it is somewhat expensive and this product definitely does meet every expectation that I have. I highly recommend this product it is awesome!!
Stacey M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this Tarte 4 piece Complexion Kit it's AMAZING. No improvement needed is prefect the way it is it's remarkable. It met my expectations and soooo much more. It's very long lasting and looks great on the skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Danielle A.
Franklin Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried the oil and I'm obsessed with it. It's on the greasy side which is the only con. It makes my skin look great. I haven't tried the other items in this package though but every tarte product I've used, I've loved so I imagine they're all great!
Jennifer F.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is amazing and all their products work well
On my skin. I use the products everyday. It is my favorite line. The concealer is the best I have ever used and the skin care products make my face look so good. I recommend this highly
zayla o.
Perris
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used most of these products before and I will say I fell in love with them. It did more they meet my expectations. I had recently bought this product from Sephora. 1 million times yes I would buy this Friday again most likely.
Cardelia H.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed these products from tarte. I love the concealer. I have bought two more tubes since using this kit. There was a bit too much packaging for the amount of product inside. And it is a bit pricey, but I will use it again.
Kaitlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is a great buy if you haven't tried these products before or if you want deluxe travel size versions. Absolutely everything in this set is amazing, moisturizing and wonderful for your skin. Tarte Amazonian clay cosmetics are all well worth the value.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tarte products! It's perfect for on the go and I'm also one that loves to try out products before purchasing the full size product. The oil is amazing and hydrates my skin, definitely brighter looking skin after using this.
Clare G.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
The set was a little hit and miss I liked the oil the concealers OK it just doesn't have much staying power they could improve on the formula little bit I have not used this product again and I won't buy it again