BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic Setstarte
Awaken Your Complexion 4-Piece Customizable Complexion Kit Fair

tarte Awaken Your Complexion 4-Piece Customizable Complexion Kit Fair

A customizable travel-size complexion kit that marries makeup and skincare for your most flawless complexion ever. Invigorate your complexion with the refreshing results that Amazonian clay and maracuja oil deliver to your skin both before and after makeup application. A flawless face has never been easier: simply add your perfect shade-match of Maracuja Creaseless Concealer to this set of handpicked complexion-perfectors and go! This set contains: - 0.07 oz Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder - 0.07 oz Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment - 0.23 oz Pure Maracuja Oil - 0.28 oz Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Bamboo Concealer Brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to replenish, rebuild, and brighten skin. Along with a high dose of pure vitamin C that gives the appearance of brighter skin, a powerful antiaging elixir promotes active skin recovery, rejuvenation, and maximum hydration that quenches dry skin. Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance. Vitamin E is a natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage. Mineral pigments are colors derived from natural minerals that have been known to soothe and soften skin.

Would you suggest this?
Start your review of tarte Awaken Your Complexion 4-Piece Customizable Complexion Kit Fair!
How would you rate this product?
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Love the tarte awaken products so much. I use them all the time . one of my all time favorites a must try product .
elisabeth E.
Fresno, CA
This is a great complexion kit this product is very good for people that have sensitive skin to acne it is somewhat expensive and this product definitely does meet every expectation that I have. I highly recommend this product it is awesome!!
Maria A.
This is an amazing kit, it is affordable but must importantly useful and I use it every time I do my makeup since it last a lot, even if it seems that brings small quantity, reality is that I have used it over 10 times!! I will buy it again
Mercedes B.
san antonio
tarte Awaken Your Complexion 4-Piece Customizable Complexion Kit Fair uploaded by Mercedes B.
I loved reviving this kit. I was able to test out other tart products which I enjoyed. I loved the small sample sizes.
harmanvir S.
calgary, alberta
I love what these products can do for you. my skin felt so soft, clear, and clean after. i would love buying this again and see my face glow again.
Kassandra W.
I purchased this mainly for the concealer. It was the same price as just buying the concealer by itself. The concealer is my favorite of all four. The finishing powder comes in second, as I don't use it often. The oil is okay, but not for extra dry skin like mine. The brush is horrible. It and not Hugh quality. Overall I'm pleased with this kit.
Celeste D.
Edmond, OK
The concealer has AMAZING coverage. I tiny dab goes a long way, the maracuja oil is very hydrating, reminds me of argon oil and I love that the powder is micro fine and helps reduce pore size over time. The brush is a nice plus, but has no addition benefits so there's not much to say past that.
Jami Z.
Buford, GA
This was recommended by my friend but I never had chance to try it ... would love to.
Jess E.
Cockeysville, MD
All these products do wonders for your skin. The concealer covers so well...however the color tends to be a lot darker than other brands. the powder is awesome to help keep your makeup on and shine free all day. The maracuja oil is a miracle worker! It is sooo hydrating and helps with your complection.
Chelsea P.
Amazing!!!! Ladies its a must have very cute and does the work! Must have must have! Love love loveee!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...