tarte At First Blush Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set uploaded by Paige F.tarte At First Blush Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set uploaded by Rachel D.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte at first blush deluxe Amazonian clay blush set Beauty Gifts & Value Sets (new)

Brenda R.
Brenda R.
I absolutely love these Tarte blushes! I cannot express how awesome they are, especially for my oily skinned girls. They have great pigmentation and literally last all day! If you have trouble with blush staying but, look no further because any Tarte blush will not disappoint! Give it a go, you will fall in love!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Olyphant , Pa
Love love love. There are 2 matte finish and 2 shimmer in this collection. All of the colors offer a peach/pink color. I have a medium skin tone and they all look good. This blush lasts a long time and looks great . Plus this is fun because you get 4 different colors in the set. Perfect for yourself or a gift.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Hartsburg, MO
Review for: Blush
These blushes are my absolute favorite! I think it's a great deal for four taste blushes. They have lasted me so long and are long lasting on the face. There is so much variety in this set and they are all very wearable on my medium complexion. I would buy these again in a heartbeat!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
I love to purchase these tarte blush sets during the holidays. They are a great size and you get to try out multiple shades of the blush. The blush lasts long on my cheeks and looks amazing.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Tarte blushes are my favorite so of course I had to grab up this kit. The colors are beautiful and pigmented. The sizes are decent for the price too. Love these kits so much.
Ellen W.
Ellen W.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these blushes! They last all day and look very natural, as they aren't crazy pigmented. Works best with a natural hair brush. This set in particular was a great value.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Tarte is one of my favorite luxury makeup brands so when I saw this set of blushes, I had to splurge! The colors are beautiful and they are the perfect size for travelling. They last well on my oily skin and even the packaging is adorable with the gold chevron pattern! This set was $35 at ulta which is an amazing deal. This set of blushes would also work great as a gift!
Breanna Y.
Breanna Y.
Clovis , CA
Review for: Blush
After buying this set, I love their blushes ! This set is perfect sample of colors. It has mostly corals/pinks but had a good enough shade variety. Plus, the formula is really good and this set allows you to try so many different colors at a good price. I also think the sizes are pretty fair, I've used them a lot and haven't hit pan.
Pauline L.
Pauline L.
Review for: Blush
The shade range on this kit shows a wide variety of their blushes. I'm super impressed by how natural, yet long wearing they are. They aren't as pigmented as say a mac blush, but it is build-able, which I prefer, because even if I go in heavy-handed it is okay. I will definitely buy full sizes once I go through these.
Eugenia T.
Eugenia T.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Blush
By far tarte has one of the best blushes on the market! Not only is it vegan, the quality is amazing ! I find their blushes to be extremely pigmented and long lasting. There is a color for everyone which I love because they have so many colors to choose from! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!