tarte At First Blush Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set uploaded by Paige F.tarte At First Blush Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set uploaded by Rachel D.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte at first blush deluxe Amazonian clay blush set Beauty Gifts & Value Sets (new)

Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
I have been spying this for my really good friend! She loves the tarte blushes and ive never seen these in her collection!! Thinking of buying this for her!! 🤭 i think she will really like it because she always just steals mine lol
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
After buying this set, I love their blushes ! This set is perfect sample of colors. It has mostly corals/pinks but had a good enough shade variety. Plus, the formula is really good and this set allows you to try so many different colors at a good price. I also think the sizes are pretty fair, I've used them a lot and haven't hit pan.
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
I absolutely love my tarte blushes! They are very pigmented and last forever on my combo skin. I'm use to my blush just disappearing through the day but these stay on through a full shift at work! They have a million colors in the range so I would more than recommend then if you find a shade you love!
Eugenia T.
Staten Island , NY
By far tarte has one of the best blushes on the market! Not only is it vegan, the quality is amazing ! I find their blushes to be extremely pigmented and long lasting. There is a color for everyone which I love because they have so many colors to choose from! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Pauline L.
The shade range on this kit shows a wide variety of their blushes. I'm super impressed by how natural, yet long wearing they are. They aren't as pigmented as say a mac blush, but it is build-able, which I prefer, because even if I go in heavy-handed it is okay. I will definitely buy full sizes once I go through these.
Paige F.
I'm so in love with Tarte blush- I'll never turn back!! I went to Ulta to buy mascara, saw this new release and couldn't leave without it. It's a wonderful collection of blushes for all different seasons of use. I have fair skin and I love all four colors! And of course it goes without saying, Tarte has by far the best pigmentation and staying power of all blushes!! Totally worth your money.
Madison S.
Hartsburg, MO
These blushes are my absolute favorite! I think it's a great deal for four taste blushes. They have lasted me so long and are long lasting on the face. There is so much variety in this set and they are all very wearable on my medium complexion. I would buy these again in a heartbeat!
Rachel D.
Tarte is one of my favorite luxury makeup brands so when I saw this set of blushes, I had to splurge! The colors are beautiful and they are the perfect size for travelling. They last well on my oily skin and even the packaging is adorable with the gold chevron pattern! This set was $35 at ulta which is an amazing deal. This set of blushes would also work great as a gift!
Brenda R.
I absolutely love these Tarte blushes! I cannot express how awesome they are, especially for my oily skinned girls. They have great pigmentation and literally last all day! If you have trouble with blush staying but, look no further because any Tarte blush will not disappoint! Give it a go, you will fall in love!
Melissa M.
Olyphant , PA
Love love love. There are 2 matte finish and 2 shimmer in this collection. All of the colors offer a peach/pink color. I have a medium skin tone and they all look good. This blush lasts a long time and looks great . Plus this is fun because you get 4 different colors in the set. Perfect for yourself or a gift.