BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A collector’s edition of Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder inspired by the Aqualillies. Want to make waves in your beauty routine this summer? Dive into this limited-edition collectable packaging of your favorite Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder inspired by America’s most glamorous synchronized swimming group! Aqualillies reinvent the classic art of water ballet and mesmerize audiences with their modern strength and vintage beauty. These true Tartelettes—fearlessly powerful, healthy, real women—are the perfect muses for this high-performance, splash-proof collaboration. Just like the members of Aqualillies, you can power through the hot summer days and set your makeup in place as you mattify and replenish your skin with this silky, translucent finishing powder. This soft, perfecting formula minimizes the appearance of pores, diffuses imperfections, and balances skin for a natural, flawless finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear. Research results: In a consumer panel, immediate results included: - 90% of women saw an immediate improvement in skin texture After one week of use: - 90% of women said this finishing powder greatly normalized excess oil production - 93% of women said this finishing powder greatly improved the wear time of makeup

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Becca L.
This is my first translucent setting powder. I think it works pretty well. No scent and gets the job done. One container lasts forever. I feel like there are quite a few holes for the product to come out in. Maybe too many. My container did not close all the way which is a packaging flaw. I would try other powders in the future but would use again.
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
I really liked this powder, and it does work well and last for a while. It's white, so it does give a nice brightening effect, and it has a matte finish. I use it to set my concealer, and I'm pretty happy with it. It is drying however, and somewhat pricey. tarte Aqualillies for Smooth Operator™
Darian B.
Baltimore, MD
A great translucent powder!! It's a fine powder used for baking your concealer or dusting over your foundation to set it from being tacky. I personally like to set my foundation with a powder foundation closer to my shade to avoid looking washed out.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis , MN
I really wanted this item to work, but it just doesn't. It's so so drying and emphasizes all of my fine lines and pores. It also leaves an extreme white cast on the face. Resulting is a ton of flash back when using flash photography. Would never buy again.
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
Wasn't a huge fan of this translucent powder but wasn't a complete let down! It has a great shimmer finish in my opinion and it helped my makeup Lãst all day, I just felt I had to apply more than twice in a day!
Rachel R.
Macomb, MI
I purchased this in the beginning of the summer along with the Aqualillies pallet and it is a great product! It's lightweight and adds a beautiful finish to your face. However, for the price, I'm not convinced it's that much better than other translucent powders… If you have disposable income, go for it! But if you're looking to save a few bucks, there are plenty of other options.
Chris C.
I have this as well as the. Makeup Forever had and like this much better. Finely killed, doesn't show up white in pictures.
Kiley K.
I like this powder a lot. It is white so gives u a bit of a glow to finish off your makeup look. It last all day as well
Miriam M.
Brawley , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encantaron estos polvos sellan Perfecto tu maquillaje queda espectacular lo recomiendo demaciado