BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A vivacious coral shade of Tarte glamazon™ Pure Performance 12-hour Lipstick inspired by the Aqualillies. Make a splash with this vibrant coral hue inspired by America’s most glamorous synchronized swimming group! Aqualillies reinvent the classic art of water ballet and mesmerize audiences with their modern strength and vintage beauty. These true Tartelettes—fearlessly powerful, healthy, real women—are the perfect muses for this high-performance, splash-proof collaboration. A unique blend of emollient-rich butters (mango, avocado, and shea) and high-performance Amazonian clay is encapsulated in this proprietary natural formula to achieve rich, vivid, and long-wearing color that applies smoothly and won’t fade away. Always hydrating and never drying, this high-cushion lipstick keeps lips moisturized all day long, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, and stops feathering in its tracks to give lips a perfect, plumped-up look. Take a dip into the Aqualillies world with a bold-statement lip thanks to this 12-hour wear, clay-infused lipstick. It’s sure to make waves in and out of the pool! It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Amazonian clay restores the lips’ natural moisture content with nourishing and hydrating properties for better, longer, truer wear. Mango is extracted from mango fruit kernels and provides emollient and regenerative benefits to soften lips. Shea butter is a natural skin emollient that helps retain the appearance of elasticity and protects against degeneration. Avocado extract is rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D3 and has known skin-soothing properties.

• Enybody try this lipstick?1 Answers
  • How long is the wear of this lip stick the color seems so...2 Answers
tarte Aqualillies for Glamazon™
  • "However, it is not too difficult to work with if I make sure to moisturize my lips. " in 1 review
  • "This is limited edition so it probably will be pretty hard to find soon. " in 1 review
Idalis M.
Coloraso Springs
This is a perfect lip balm with a hint of color. It applies like butter on my lips. It keeps my lips smooth and silky feeling. I love the hint of color as well. It is a bit pricy though because it didn’t last me very long.
Erin M.
Eau Claire, WI
This shade is incredible and really accents my smile! Love the wood detail of it! It was a little pricey, but I really think it’s lasted me for a long time without drying out! If I were to run out I’d buy again
Brianna F.
This color is so beautiful!! Specially during summer when you have a tan and glow to your face. It’s very creamy and very vivid. Great packaging and easy to carry around! Highly recommend giving this one a try
Katie W.
Fredericksburg
Great pigment, lasts long, and looks great on! Very easy to put on without getting all over your face. I bought this from tarte.com and it was definitely a good buy! I will buy this lipstick again!
Marlena S.
So I purchased the color "Enlightened" because these were on sale and I like nude-pink lipsticks. The color is very true, the texture is creamy and the finish is soft matte. I also like the fact that it's formulated with natural ingredients. However, it is NOT a 12-hour lipstick by any means. It wears like an average lipstick and will definitely smear and rub off with eating and drinking. I find the price point a bit high for the performance of this lipstick. Overall they're smooth and the packaging is cute but not worth spending money on.
Caitlin V.
Rochester, NY
I own a few other Glamazon Lipsticks from Tarte, and for some reason this one has a very different quality. For one, this shade comes off as a BRIGHT orange on me, which I thought was going to be more of a coral shade. The formula seems different than other shades in this line, and it literally gets everywhere after application. I don't think the texture is great, I got it on clearance so I'm not too bummed. This is limited edition so it probably will be pretty hard to find soon.
Rosa A.
Hillsboro , OR
I love love tarts products ! Everything about this makes my lips look very nice and very long lasting! It doesn't make lips dry what so ever ! The packing is amazing ! And this very affordable not to pricey ! I would totally buy this again !
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
First of all the packaging from Tarte especially on this line of lip products is wonderful, they use bright colors and simple patterns that pop to draw your eye in. The pigments are wonderful and they smell amazing.
Toryscheva W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this color and I love Tarte lipsticks. Its a great coral color which is perfect for this summer season. My only complaint is a slightly draggy texture to it, which is not present in Tarte's other lipsticks.
Cynthia C.
Santa Clarita, CA
I love this color on my. The only problem is that it can be drying. I already have dry lips so matte colors are always a challenge. However, it is not too difficult to work with if I make sure to moisturize my lips.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
How long is the wear of this lip stick the color seems so pretty. I love coral lipsticks.
Ilona S.
Enybody try this lipstick?