11 colors available

BY TARTE #24 in Concealer

A lightweight, 12-hour concealing serum offering buildable, medium coverage with skin-soothing benefits. Mask imperfections while sealing in radiance and hydration with this buildable, medium coverage concealing serum. It features concentrated levels of pigments suspended in deep conditioning serum made up of 20 percent water to deliver the coverage you desire and the moisture your skin craves. The vegan friendly formula is powered by the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ complex that serves as the ultimate defense for skin, helping protect from daily aggressors and premature signs of aging. Apply it directly from the custom applicator wand to mask any redness, dark spots and acne or to brighten the undereye area.

Fair, Light, Light-medium, Medium, Tan, Deep Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, water/aqua/eau, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, PEG-10 dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone, sodium chloride, algae extract, biotin, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, chlorhexidine digluconate, chrysin, citric acid, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cucumis sativus (cucumber) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, hexyl laurate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, mica, N-hydroxysuccinimide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, passiflora edulis seed oil, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, steareth-20, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fair Light, Light Neutral, Light-medium Neutral, Medium Sand, Medium-tan Honey, Rich Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, water/aqua/eau, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, PEG-10 dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, dimethicone, sodium chloride, mica, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, passiflora edulis seed oil, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, steareth-20, cucumis sativus (cucumber) oil, carbomer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, N-hydroxysuccinimide, polysorbate 20, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, chrysin, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Canada.

• How does this compare to shape tape?1 Answers
  • How well is the coverage? Medium, high?2 Answers
  • Tengo ojeras "resistentes" así las llamo, necesito muchas capas de ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Review for: Light
This concealer wasn't all I was expecting it to be, since I really did love everything else in this collection. It is a "water based" concealer, and it was exactly that. It's a very thin, liquidy consistency and it does blend out nicely with a beauty blender, but it blends out quite sheer. You can definitely build it up, but that was my main issue with it, i was disappointed that it blended so sheerly when I was looking for a bit more coverage. I also don't like the applicator, it's a very large doe-foot-like applicator and it doesn't pick up much product, and it also causes it to get around the sides and mouth of the bottle and it gets messy and ugly. I also hated the smell of it, it smells like chemicals to me, I didn't expect it to smell that way, which was disappointing. I still use this product, as much as it seems that I hate it, but I just didn't want it to go to waste, I use it as a base for my fuller coverage concealer and they blend together really well.
Letitia B.
Letitia B.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't lie, I was in loveeee with this product when I first purchased it. It's hard for me to find a concealer that is a lighter shade than my foundation, but this did the trick! I noticed a very potent paint smell with this product but that goes away quickly... It wore beautifully for the first few hours! I mean, dark circles be gone! But after 4 hours of 85 degree weather, I looked in the mirror and under my eyes looks completely wrinkled. I mean, someone swapped my skin out with grandma... Turns out, the concealer was just cracking terribly, mostly in the area near the inner corner of my eye, near my nose. So upsetting. I'm hoping this is due to meltage, so I'm going to finish the bottle through the fall but I don't think I'll repurchase. :(
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Are use this concealer after seeing all the hype on YouTube. I understand that they sent out this product in a PR package and I have to say that the product did not impress me in the slightest everyone on YouTube made it seem like this was the greatest concealer ever and it was just a subpar. I did quite enjoy the wand applicator that came on this product and I love the size of the product but the product itself was just too watery and did not cover enough for my preference. I would definitely recommend the tart shape tape concealer instead of this one to give away more coverage and has the same amazing application wand.
Franny G.
Franny G.
Long Island City, NY
I LOVE this concealer. It is super lightweight to the point where I don't even feel like I'm wearing concealer. With the said, I personally think it still has great coverage that (mostly) lasts all day. Sometimes if I was sweating at all I'll have to do minor touch-ups during the day, but nothing major. It's the perfect concealer for under eye as well. My one complaint is the smell-it smells like paint/chemical-y. It doesn't bother me to the point where I would stop using it, but I could also understand why it would turn someone off. If you can get past the smell however, it really is an amazing concealer.
lauren a.
lauren a.
Review for: Fair-Light
This is t my favorite at first j liked it but after really using it for a long time I have to say it's great for people with hardly anything going on under there eyes but if you have wrinkles, fine lines, darkness under the eyes his isn't for you! I don't find it to cover anything up it also seems to break up within an hour or less and if I set this with powder forget about it. This is a very light concealer it's a little to light for me. I like light concealers but with more coverage this is light without the coverage. I personally will not re purchase but will use it up.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
This is the PERFECT medium coverage concealer for summer! This concealer covered both my underage darkness as well as a few red spots and my skin seemed to almost drink it in with minimum blending! Best of all, it gives that "no makeup" look! I bought it in light and my skin is usually light-medium (though in the summer, I tan very easily so I tend to be darker.) I applied it 5 hours ago and am starting to experience some oiliness, but this isn't uncommon for me. I heard this was added to Tarte's permanent line so that makes me very happy!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Lewis Center, OH
This product is pretty good :). This products is water based so it will be a little bit on the light to medium coverage. This does tend to crease, but while letting it oxidize and settle into the skin, blend it out then set it with some powder! It is great for a build-able coverage under eye concealer, for blemishes I would resort to a more heavy full coverage concealer. I would recommend this to all my natural beauty ladies who don't want to looked caked and want that flawless finish
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Review for: Light Medium Neutral
I love this concealer. I tried it as a sample and bought the full size! I use it for under my eyes on top of my foundation. I use a medium foundation, but use this concealer in light-medium. The coverage it gives me is perfect. It isn't too thick and does not crease. Although it's a little pricey, it goes a long way. All I need is a few dabs under each eye. I've had it for about a month and am nowhere near needing a new one yet. Would definitely recommend this.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
I really like this! I almost didn't buy it because when I swatched it on my hand, the thick swatch oxidized a different color. I have to be sure to blend well so that it doesn't oxidize, but as long as I don't really pile it on thick, there's no problems. I've used tarte's other concealer for years, but I started having trouble blending it lately and gave this ago. I'm really glad I did! It looks extremely natural but still does a good job.
Review for: Light Neutral
I really think this one is for people who want a good concealar because i it really gives you coverage under the eyes and mostly it brightens up your face by the second I really recommend this concealer for all you guys who have really dark eyes if you want those dark eyes to go away I think this concealer would be the best for you if you have darker eyes wall under eyes than anyone else try it is amazing I guarantee you
sophie c.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ
Is this a good concealer??
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Is this product thick or more watery and creamy?
Semaly T.
Semaly T.
Charlotte , NC
I'm not very good at picking concelears always strikes me look much darker than my skin tone or much lighter. I would like to find one that is as close as possible to my skin tone. you think this has what I look for?
Sofia J.
Sofia J.
lakeside, CA
The struggle is REAL with under eye creasing and ive tried urban decay naked, too faced born this way, age rewind, maybelline fit me, but they say this concealer is magic. True???
Jessixa B.
Jessixa B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Is this product worth the hype and money ?