3 colors available

BY TARTE #48 in Lip Stain

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An ultra-hydrating, long-lasting lip tint.

• I was wondering how long would an application of these last?1 Answers
  • Does this really help to keep lips hydrated?1 Answers
  • How long wearing is this product?1 Answers
Riley K.
Riley K.
Review for: Splendid
This product is so amazing. it gives you the moisture that a great lip balm would give you but it also gives your a beautiful tint! I am obsessed with lip sticks/tints/glosses so I have amazing but I'm going to have to say this is one of my favorite lip products. I bought it at ulta and I would definitely recommend it to someone else!!!
Yarelis V.
Yarelis V.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Splendid
This lipstick is honestly amazing! It hydrates my lips very well. I am a first time user and I will honestly go out and buy all colors, its all so nice. The packaging is very cute and colorful. The application goes on very smoothly and doesn't smudge, it lasts all day.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
Review for: Splendid
These are really sheer which I like, I usually wear this when I'm wearing natural makeup just to add a bit color and life to my lips. I love how hydrating they are and they bring s cooling affect to my lips! I don't think they sell these anymore :(
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Peachtree City, GA
Review for: Desired
Tarte products are always a go to when it comes to beauty. This lip tint has always treated me well I have many shades but crimson red is such a good color. I'm a firm believer that red looks amazing on any person and anyone can wear this product!
Blythe, CA
Review for: Graceful
I love these lipsticks they're amazing they're so hide rating on my lips they're great for when you're going out and you just need something quick to throw on your lips that will give it some hydration and beautiful color and will last all day
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Marrero, LA
Review for: Splendid
Perfect nude shade for fair skin! Purchased this a few weeks ago and I have received dozens of compliments every time I wear it. The tiny lasts longer than most glosses which is great for making the color stay without multiple applications!
Alondra T.
Alondra T.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Splendid
Super cute nude pink lip color! It's even more pretty with a gloss on top. Its perfect for any skin color, although I believe skin colors make lip colors look brighter or darker. I would definitely recommend it and repurchase it myself.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Review for: Graceful
Great formula that glides on so easily. Affordable, as it came in a set at a discount. Dries a little matte but feels nourishing at the same time. I would repurchase but get a different color if I could find one.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
Review for: Graceful
When going for a light makeup look I like to use stains and tints to keep my overall look not as heavy as my usual routine. This product hydrates while giving a slight hint of color. Great for daily use
Blythe, CA
Review for: Splendid
This is a great everyday lipstick color also the hydration on it is amazing leaves my lips hydrated and smooth with a beautiful natural color that you can wear every single day
Eleonora M.
Eleonora M.
Tarquinia
I was wondering how long would an application of these last?
Kennedee H.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are these better than tarte lip stains?
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
How long wearing is this product?
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Does this really help to keep lips hydrated?