tarte Application Mitt uploaded by Yasmine S.

BY TARTE #31 in Self-Tanner

An individual application mitt for applying Brazilliance™ PLUS+ and other tarte self-tanners and body bronzers.

Product performance: Indulge in endless summer with this effortlessly soft, reusable self-tanning mitt. With a plush texture that glides across skin with no dragging, it’s ideal for applying Brazilliance™ PLUS+ and other tarte self-tanners and body bronzers with no streaking or messy palms. You can use both sides for quick, even applications of natural-looking bronze color with no transferring. The luxe mitt is durable and washable, and you don’t need to be a self-tanning pro to apply – it’s goofproof!

Made in China.

• I tried a mitt. But my question is- how do you keep it from slidi...2 Answers
Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
Loved applying my tarte tanner with this. Helped evenly apply. I was not orange and that was such a plus to me. Super soft super easy rubbing on the skin. Would totally buy again and recommend this product
Carley O.
I received this as part of a set. It came with the cream body bronzer. I found this mitt to be completely useless. The mitt soaked up more product than dispensing it.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This is great for summer, it's a Mitt for self-tanning products and works well with various brands and types of self-tanning lotions, sprays etc. The mitt is so soft, the application is not streaky and it's so PRETTY! My hands don't get stained and its literally the best price ever! tarte Application Mitt
Abigale F.
Coventry , RI
I bought this mit to use with a different brand of self tanner. The product I was using was a self tanning oil, and I was a little apprehensive as to what to apply it with, but this mitt was a DREAM. I had never self tanned before, and I wasn’t streaky at all and the mit held the product without absorbing it all and stealing it from me. I’ve yet to try it out with a mousse, but I’ll try it!!
Dana P.
I find that this is helpful in getting an even tan. Instead of using this and wiping the spray or cream around, it's better to just pat around your skin to help the product absorb in. I would definitely recommend this mitt if you self tan often.
heather g.
What a difference it makes when you use a mitt to apply your self tanner.  This mitt came with the Tarte self tanner that I purchased and it was so worth it! I don't know how I used tanner without it. Its so easy to use and it makes the tanner go on so smoothly! You definitely need this product if your planning on using tanner !
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I used this with the Tarte Cosmetics self tanner and I love it. Still own it to use with a fresh bottle of tanner. (The self tanner actually works very well BTW) The only thing I wish is that it had some sort of thicker rubber type material on the inside to prevent slipping and bleeding through. It didn't bleed through a ton but it did some.
Morgan R.
Love this mitt! I've just recently got into self tanning and I started with the St. Tropez starter kit. The mitt in that feels very cheap and streaked my tan SO BAD. This Tarte mitt came in a package with their self-tanner and was on sale at my Ulta so I decided to try it. 100% better than the St. Tropez mitt, hands down!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
This mit is amazing for spray tans it blends easily and works wonders although I am pretty sure I can find a mit on amazon that works the same but I got this one for free and free things are always best I wouldn't buy this one in particular for myself I would mostly go on amazon and get a cheaper one
Nikki H.
Cedar Grove
This little mitt gives you the opportunity to make your self tanner even, no streaks, and it glides on smoothly! The only negative thing about it is they're one size fits all & my hand slid around in it other than that I give it 5 stars & would recommend anyone applying self tanner to have one! tarte Application Mitt
Donna D.
Lula, GA
I tried a mitt. But my question is- how do you keep it from sliding off your hand ? I did get better results.