tarte Application Mitt uploaded by Yasmine S.

BY TARTE #54 in Self-Tanner

An individual application mitt for applying Brazilliance™ PLUS+ and other tarte self-tanners and body bronzers.

Product performance: Indulge in endless summer with this effortlessly soft, reusable self-tanning mitt. With a plush texture that glides across skin with no dragging, it’s ideal for applying Brazilliance™ PLUS+ and other tarte self-tanners and body bronzers with no streaking or messy palms. You can use both sides for quick, even applications of natural-looking bronze color with no transferring. The luxe mitt is durable and washable, and you don’t need to be a self-tanning pro to apply – it’s goofproof!

Made in China.

• I tried a mitt. But my question is- how do you keep it fr...2 Answers
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
The Tarte mitt was the first tanning mitt I’ve ever used! It made such a difference in how I applied my self tanner and the results that it gave. It’s very easy to clean and makes tanning so much easier. It prevents streaking and gives you an even tan.
Emily W.
Manteca, CA
This is great for summer, it's a Mitt for self-tanning products and works well with various brands and types of self-tanning lotions, sprays etc. The mitt is so soft, the application is not streaky and it's so PRETTY! My hands don't get stained and its literally the best price ever! tarte Application Mitt
Abigale F.
Coventry , RI
I bought this mit to use with a different brand of self tanner. The product I was using was a self tanning oil, and I was a little apprehensive as to what to apply it with, but this mitt was a DREAM. I had never self tanned before, and I wasn’t streaky at all and the mit held the product without absorbing it all and stealing it from me. I’ve yet to try it out with a mousse, but I’ll try it!!
Dana P.
I find that this is helpful in getting an even tan. Instead of using this and wiping the spray or cream around, it's better to just pat around your skin to help the product absorb in. I would definitely recommend this mitt if you self tan often.
Morgan R.
Love this mitt! I've just recently got into self tanning and I started with the St. Tropez starter kit. The mitt in that feels very cheap and streaked my tan SO BAD. This Tarte mitt came in a package with their self-tanner and was on sale at my Ulta so I decided to try it. 100% better than the St. Tropez mitt, hands down!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
This mit is amazing for spray tans it blends easily and works wonders although I am pretty sure I can find a mit on amazon that works the same but I got this one for free and free things are always best I wouldn't buy this one in particular for myself I would mostly go on amazon and get a cheaper one
Nikki H.
Cedar Grove
This little mitt gives you the opportunity to make your self tanner even, no streaks, and it glides on smoothly! The only negative thing about it is they're one size fits all & my hand slid around in it other than that I give it 5 stars & would recommend anyone applying self tanner to have one! tarte Application Mitt
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
I have a few of these mitts and use them with all of my self tanners. I love that they come with the tarte tanners, and they're a lot more durable than the basic mitt that you can get from your local beauty store. I throw this in the washing machine and it comes out just like new.
Ana R.
Chandler, AZ
My mitt came in a bundle with the tanning lotion and I've got to say it's really soft and does a great job of spreading the product on and buffing the spots where I've accidentally over-applied. Definitely recommend it for lotions, but haven't tried it with the faux glow mousse.
Phie R.
GREATTTT for applying bronzer and self tanner! Protects your hands from stains, while still applying a perfectly even coloring. So happy the gals at Ulta recommended this! I use it with other brands of bronzers as well. Gave these out as stocking stuffers for family
Donna D.
Lula, GA
I tried a mitt. But my question is- how do you keep it from sliding off your hand ? I did get better results.

back