tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Liquid Foundation uploaded by Meagan M.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen How do I use it: Begin by shaking the foundation, then lay or hold flat and remove the cap. Take a foundation brush and gently press into the mesh opening to get the perfect amount of foundation onto a brush. Buff onto...

Courtney K.
Salina
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! I first got it as a gift from my mom and I had really bad acne at the time. This lasted me a while and when I wore it, it was so full coverage but it looked like my skin and it wasn’t caked at all! I then got more and my skin was at a good spot with no breakouts and it just looked so smooth and beautiful and it never rubbed off or slid around on my face although I did set with powder. I would love to use this again on my skin today!
Shauna H.
Huntington, WV
I have this blush in the shade feisty. This last all day long when I put my makeup on. I have combination skin and it looks perfect on my skin. I love this and will be reordering more and I would recommend this to someone.
Teri K.
This is my holy grail foundation and let me tell you I have tried so many different kinds of foundations to decide this and there was nothing I liked better and nothing that matched my -odd- skin tone so well. (I'm super olive toned but also super pale and everything is either too orange or pink!!!
Continuing on, this foundation is full coverage, set it with powder and it doesn't budge all day. It's a bit like a mousse so it takes some getting used to if you're more into liquid foundation but I personally love the mousse texture. I have oily skin and I am noticeably less oily during the day when I am wearing this.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I was so happy I was just discovered this foundation. Perfect coverage that I want it. Very easy to apply, I choose to use my hands. Comes in a ton of different shades so there's something for everyone. I have recommended this to friends and now they are users of this amazing foundation also! Good job TARTE
Norma S.
I forgot how much I loved this foundation. Perfect color match, it went on flawlessly did not accentuate any problem areas on my face. I have combo skin and I got a little shiny end of day but no big deal. The siffer in the middle is different and unlike any other foundation at least when it came out. I need to pick up soon
Teresa R.
Eagle Point, OR
At first I didn't like this compared to my lancome but I was in a hurry and for the first time in months didn't use a primer. A hood primer made all this difference and I am now going to add this to my must haves. It's so Creamy, I love the texture and the coverage is just right with a beauty blender. It's full coverage on me but doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation. I wore this all day today and it was one of those days when you just felt like you had to take a picture because your makeup looked so natural and beautiful. I sadly didn't lol...but I still have more of my sample and plan on picking it up for my summer rotation.
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
I love this! I have it in the shade light and it matches my skin perfectly. I will say I don't like to apply it with a brush, I prefer my fingers or a beauty blender for more even, natural coverage.
Maria D.
Emeryville, CA
Do not use on sensitive skin!! This stuff will cause you to break out like crazy, definitely one of the works products I’ve seen so many bad reactions from my friends trying this.
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
This is a nice mousse consistency. It blends well and easily the right shade. It's not a heavy foundation. I hate being able to feel my foundation.
Kaila W.
Mullens, WV
Haven't tried but would love too. I want to try all their products to see if I love them.
Luthfa R.
Amazonian clay foundation
Sammantha S.
Niceville, FL
Does this product go on well with a brush?
FeliceFisher ✌.
Sherman Oaks
What kind of coverage does this foundation truly have?
FeliceFisher ✌.
Sherman Oaks
What kind of coverage does this foundation truly have?

Amazon