tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Eyeliner uploaded by Vane G.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What is it: A collection of tarte's colored clay eyeliners. How do I use it: Glide along the upper and lower lash lines and along the inner rim to define eyes. Simply twist up for on-the-go application--no sharpener needed! Color: Midnight Plum

Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
One of my favorite eyeliners, the color almost looks black but with a hint of purple to it. The pigment last in your waterline nicely without smudging for a few hours. Doesn't work well for clean lines over the eye but I do like this for the water line or to use when smoking out the eye look.
Maeghan G.
sherman, TX
I have every color that this eyeliner comes in and I love them. I usually don't wear eyeliner solely for the fact I haven't mastered the wing, but these pencils glide on so smoothly and actually wipe off very easily with a q-tip if I make a mistake (which I probably will). Love all of tartes products!
Isobel B.
Woodruff, SC
This is such an amazing eyeliner. It is so long lasting and on Halloween, when you're out at parties and clubs and enjoying the night, you want your eyeliner to withhold all the festivities. It's a decent price for the quality of the product and in my opinion, it's worth every penny.
Ahzahdeh N.
Los Angeles, CA
I can not stop raving about this Amazonian Clay. The formula is absolutely perfect. Not too cakey, not too greasy, and lasts all day long. It's also made with ingredients that don't make you break out or irritate your skin.
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
I always have perfect wing eyeliner is when I use this and I have to recommend this to anyone even if you're horrible at doing eyeliner it's so easy to put on and it's also easy to take off and I love that about this
Christine A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Fave fave fave !! Beautiful eyeliner perfect for a night out or a pop of color . It's worth the price ,color lasts for more than 12 hours . Honestly one of he best eyeliners I have ever used excited to restock on more colors tarte The Brow Architect Brow Shaper, Liner & Definer
Paige H.
This product is very bold and easy to put on. It stays on all day without moving very much. It looks great on. It is very simple to handle and put on your eyes.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
It glides on very nicely but it does smudge easily. The one that I got couldn’t be sharpened so it’s hard to get precise lined eyes. I wouldn’t buy it again.
jenny❤️ M.
Their products are awesome and i love them and i would buy it again it's easy to apply and to other brands this is like my favorite
samantha p.
San Francisco, CA
wish i could still afford to get this. used to be my favorite before i became a broke girl once again lol. stays on and looks great