tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow

Powered by skin-smart Amazonian clay, micronized Amazonian clay intensifies color pigments while working double-duty as a primer, which binds the pigment to the skin so it won t slide off midday. Thanks to a botanical blend of natural plant waxes, the shadows glide on smooth and form a budge-proof layer that protects against sweat, tears, and creasing for hours of wear time. Not only is it super long-wearing, but it covers delicate eyelids with Amazonian clay, carnauba wax, mineral pigments, and vitamins A and E. Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow, plum smoke.

What color would go best with my blue eyes?
What are the benefits of this product?
Some cream shadows I have bought before you had to use a primer and set it with a powder of the same color. Do you have to do that with this one?
Start your review of tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“I love love this eye shadow! The consistency is smooth and creamy and glides on easily with your finger (no makeup brush needed). The fact that a primer is included in this product is a great early morning time saver and the shadow lasts throughout my 8 hour work day and evening gym session.I would totally recommend purchasing this product as well as the Amazonian Clay 12 hour BB cream and blush!” in reviews
“I never hear anyone talk about these, which is a shame. They are gorgeous, creamy, long lasting, I really can't say enough about them. I can always find them in sale. The packaging is simple, but gorgeous and weighty. Who doesn't love a good waterproof shadow in the summer?! ” in reviews
“These cream eyeshadow last all day and can be used as an eyeshadow base, they are in love metallic or satin shades and come in beautiful packaging. I love the smooth formulation and the kind costomer service of tarte ” in reviews
“great product as a base, would not use as an actual eye shadow color unless you want something sheer” in reviews
“This color is so so so gorgeous... Never tried this product but the packaging is so so so adorable the next time I see it I think imma buy it so I can test it out...” in reviews
Longview, WA
I am in love with all of my cream eyeshadow pots. They're always so nice and look great! You just have to be careful you don't put too much on. I would definitely buy more, they also last a very
Casper, WY
I find the eyeshadow to be very nice. The shimmer is pleasant and it doesn't crease in your eyes. It's an eye shadow I wear on the day to day or use in combination for evening looks.
Brooksville, FL
Love the color . Love the way the shadow glides on the eye lid. Definitely a perfect product, will definitely be keeping my eye out for more favourite shades by tart
Atchison, KS
These cream shadows are so easy to use and blend. The colors are highly pigmented, which makes them that much better! They stay for a good length of time and are well worth it.
Newberg, OR
I have one beautiful shade in the cream eyeshadow. I love the shade, but prefer a Maybelline color tattoo over it. They last longer and most shades truly are creaseless.
1,113 reviews
This is it ladies and gentlemen!! You have found the best cream shadow on the face of the Earth!!! This is a must try if you're into a dewy fresh look. I love this when I hit up those late night parties by the beach! Oh yess honey, you'll see me rocking this shadow like it ain't no thang!
Severna Park, MD
Perfect creamy eyeshadow, lasts all day long and doesn't crease at all. Be careful not to leave the pot open for too long as it will dry the product out.
Sanford, NC
I have the moss shade in this and I love it. The pigment shows up well and lasts all day long. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear tarte.
Saint Charles, MO
Tart amazonian clay products are my favorite! This cream shadow goes on smooth and stays in place. It is easy to use and last a very long time!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...