tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow uploaded by Jackie P.tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow uploaded by krista b.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Powered by skin-smart Amazonian clay, micronized Amazonian clay intensifies color pigments while working double-duty as a primer, which binds the pigment to the skin so it won t slide off midday. Thanks to a botanical blend of natural plant waxes, the shadows glide on smooth and form a budge-proof layer that protects against sweat, tears, and creasing for hours of wear time. Not only is it super long-wearing, but it covers delicate eyelids with Amazonian clay, carnauba wax, mineral pigments, and vitamins A and E. Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow, plum smoke.

• Some cream shadows I have bought before you had to use a ...1 Answers
  • My eyelids tend to get oily, do you think this product wo...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Maybelline cream shadows?1 Answers
tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow
  • "I love love this eye shadow! The consistency is smooth and creamy and glides on easily with your finger (no makeup brush needed). The fact that a primer is included in this product is a great early morning time saver and the shadow lasts throughout my 8 hour work day and evening gym session.I would totally recommend purchasing this product as well as the Amazonian Clay 12 hour BB cream and blush!" in 24 reviews
  • "I never hear anyone talk about these, which is a shame. They are gorgeous, creamy, long lasting, I really can't say enough about them. I can always find them in sale. The packaging is simple, but gorgeous and weighty. Who doesn't love a good waterproof shadow in the summer?! " in 3 reviews
  • "These cream eyeshadow last all day and can be used as an eyeshadow base, they are in love metallic or satin shades and come in beautiful packaging. I love the smooth formulation and the kind costomer service of tarte " in 3 reviews
  • "great product as a base, would not use as an actual eye shadow color unless you want something sheer" in 2 reviews
  • "They last longer and most shades truly are creaseless." in 1 review
Stephanie C.
This color is so so so gorgeous... Never tried this product but the packaging is so so so adorable the next time I see it I think imma buy it so I can test it out...
No D.
This is it ladies and gentlemen!! You have found the best cream shadow on the face of the Earth!!! This is a must try if you're into a dewy fresh look. I love this when I hit up those late night parties by the beach! Oh yess honey, you'll see me rocking this shadow like it ain't no thang!
Carolina A.
Severna Park, MD
Perfect creamy eyeshadow, lasts all day long and doesn't crease at all. Be careful not to leave the pot open for too long as it will dry the product out.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I have the moss shade in this and I love it. The pigment shows up well and lasts all day long. I always get compliments on my eyes when I wear tarte.
Amanda E.
Saint Charles, MO
Tart amazonian clay products are my favorite! This cream shadow goes on smooth and stays in place. It is easy to use and last a very long time!
Haley Y.
Wausau, WI
Bueatiful colors, it last very long, can be used as a primmer for other colors and you can also layer with other colors for a unique look
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
I love this shadow. It lasts all day and is simply beautiful on the eye. I don't think I'll ever be able to use powder eye shadow again!
Estrella T.
Some of the creamiest shadows that I've used! I will always repurchase tarte cream shadows any color. I use these products constantly!
Monica P.
Wheatfield, IN
I love wearing a light shimmery color with my skin tone, this always seems to be perfect for whatever I am doing for the night!
Jessica C.
Glendale Heights, IL
Great quality and it has a nice creamy texture to it, blends easily. Love it ! It worth the price and it's also very pigmented
chelcie d.
Wethersfield, CT
Do these eye shadows crease?
Alyssa Kayla J.
My eyelids tend to get oily, do you think this product would last a decent amount of time on me? does it work alone, or would you only recommend as a base?
Cassidy H.
How do these compare to the Maybelline cream shadows?
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
Some cream shadows I have bought before you had to use a primer and set it with a powder of the same color. Do you have to do that with this one?
Kim S.
Tamarac , FL
What are the benefits of this product?