tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow

Powered by skin-smart Amazonian clay, micronized Amazonian clay intensifies color pigments while working double-duty as a primer, which binds the pigment to the skin so it won t slide off midday. Thanks to a botanical blend of natural plant waxes, the shadows glide on smooth and form a budge-proof layer that protects against sweat, tears, and creasing for hours of wear time. Not only is it super long-wearing, but it covers delicate eyelids with Amazonian clay, carnauba wax, mineral pigments, and vitamins A and E. Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow, plum smoke.

What color would go best with my blue eyes?
What are the benefits of this product?
Some cream shadows I have bought before you had to use a primer and set it with a powder of the same color. Do you have to do that with this one?
Start your review of tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“I love love this eye shadow! The consistency is smooth and creamy and glides on easily with your finger (no makeup brush needed). The fact that a primer is included in this product is a great early morning time saver and the shadow lasts throughout my 8 hour work day and evening gym session.I would totally recommend purchasing this product as well as the Amazonian Clay 12 hour BB cream and blush!” in reviews
“I never hear anyone talk about these, which is a shame. They are gorgeous, creamy, long lasting, I really can't say enough about them. I can always find them in sale. The packaging is simple, but gorgeous and weighty. Who doesn't love a good waterproof shadow in the summer?! ” in reviews
“These cream eyeshadow last all day and can be used as an eyeshadow base, they are in love metallic or satin shades and come in beautiful packaging. I love the smooth formulation and the kind costomer service of tarte ” in reviews
“great product as a base, would not use as an actual eye shadow color unless you want something sheer” in reviews
“This color is so so so gorgeous... Never tried this product but the packaging is so so so adorable the next time I see it I think imma buy it so I can test it out...” in reviews
Palatine, IL
This makes magic on my eye I wore this once but this is amazing it's very similar to the pasig ice one I'm just in love with this in all ways I bought this off of online on tarte.com highly satisfied came in a cute package and I'm very impressed with the pigments in it.
AMHERST
Pittston, PA
these cream eye shadows are very good. The pakaging is super cute and travel size; tr colors that they have are super rich and seem to be pretty long lasting, the price isnt the cheaper but i believe that it is worth is for the unique colors alone
With my oily skin, I was a bit sceptical about using a shadow with the name cream in it. Well, not any more. Tarte's Amazonia is amazing! Good color, easy to apply and it really is waterproof. For the price it's worth it. This shadow will last a while. Great colors, too!
Bryan, TX
1,426 reviews
Review for: Seashell Pink Light Pink
I'm not sure why Tarte doesn't sell this product. I love it! It's so creamy. I think the limit of colors is probably why the reason they didn't sell a lot. If they do bring it back. More wearable colors. Neutrals would be great. I would buy them! I would recommend it if you can find them at Cosmetics Stores!
Tarte has some amazing products one of which is this eyeshadow pot. It is so easy to work with this product because it blends out so well. The packaging is also good and comes out handy. Yes I would be really looking forward to buy it again.
Elmore, OH
Wonderful product! I have the pink and green colors! They blend together beautifully. The pink is nice and icy and the green has good olive tones that enhance my brown eyes. I will keep a look out for more colors! An eye primer is a must and I recommend using your fingers to pat it in.
I love allllllllll Tarte products. I love that they are environmentally friendly and made of natural products. I'm often concerned about exposure to chemicals in skin care, but with Tarte products, I know they are safe.
Atlanta, GA
I use the cream color as a primer and I love it. It feels light and has a nice shimmer. These are also great if you want a light eyelid because you have a bold liner or lip. I can't get mine dark but I have the naked palette for more pigmented eye colors.
Beautiful color! Great amount of color and shimmer. It goes on easy and stays put. I was always afraid to use eyeliner like this, but between this formula and tarte's bamboo curved brush, I love this stuff. I would recommend to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...