tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow
4.63 / 5 based on 54 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Powered by skin-smart Amazonian clay, micronized Amazonian clay intensifies color pigments while working double-duty as a primer, which binds the pigment to the skin so it won t slide off midday. Thanks to a botanical blend of natural plant waxes, the shadows glide on smooth and form a budge-proof layer that protects against sweat, tears, and creasing for hours of wear time. Not only is it super long-wearing, but it covers delicate eyelids with Amazonian clay, carnauba wax, mineral pigments, and vitamins A and E. Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow, plum smoke.see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
tarte Amazonian clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow
- "I love love this eye shadow! The consistency is smooth and creamy and glides on easily with your finger (no makeup brush needed). The fact that a primer is included in this product is a great early morning time saver and the shadow lasts throughout my 8 hour work day and evening gym session.I would totally recommend purchasing this product as well as the Amazonian Clay 12 hour BB cream and blush!" in 24 reviews
- "I never hear anyone talk about these, which is a shame. They are gorgeous, creamy, long lasting, I really can't say enough about them. I can always find them in sale. The packaging is simple, but gorgeous and weighty. Who doesn't love a good waterproof shadow in the summer?! " in 3 reviews
- "These cream eyeshadow last all day and can be used as an eyeshadow base, they are in love metallic or satin shades and come in beautiful packaging. I love the smooth formulation and the kind costomer service of tarte " in 3 reviews
- "great product as a base, would not use as an actual eye shadow color unless you want something sheer" in 2 reviews
- "They last longer and most shades truly are creaseless." in 1 review
Review for: Seashell Pink Light Pink more...
I'm not sure why Tarte doesn't sell this product. I love it! It's so creamy. I think the limit of colors is probably why the reason they didn't sell a lot. If they do bring it back. More wearable colors. Neutrals would be great. I would buy them! I would recommend it if you can find them at Cosmetics Stores!
I was so sad when this product eventually dried up (after years). It is breathtakingly beautiful. The shadow is so creamy and bold but blends so nicely. It really made my eyes pop and I got lots of compliments when wearing it. Highly highly recommend!
Very pretty! A great base for other metallic shadows, and pretty pastels for springtime. They make your other shadows last longer. Not really great as a standalone, but under another powder shower, it's fine. Try it as a liner!
I. Love. Tarte. Everything about it. This product in particular, the cream eyeshadow, is one of my favorites. What I love about this company (besides their eco and skin friendly mantra) is that all of the colors and all of the products (sans some of the lipsticks) are designed to be buildable. Meaning, you can wear the shades as sheer or as dramatic as you like and it holds very well (I usually use the too faced lemon drop shadow insurance with the cream shadows). I am still holding my breath for the day influenster does a Tarte box. I will elbow people for that one ;-)
I never hear anyone talk about these, which is a shame. They are gorgeous, creamy, long lasting, I really can't say enough about them. I can always find them in sale. The packaging is simple, but gorgeous and weighty. Who doesn't love a good waterproof shadow in the summer?!
I love how easily this glides on the lid and the staying power, even without a primer, is awesome! This one is definitely in my top 5 of cream eyeshadows and it did crease a little on me but VERY LITTLE. I would recommend this to anyone that loves cream eyeshadows! It's easily paired with powder as well. It's very versatile
This makes magic on my eye I wore this once but this is amazing it's very similar to the pasig ice one I'm just in love with this in all ways I bought this off of online on tarte.com highly satisfied came in a cute package and I'm very impressed with the pigments in it.
I love love this eye shadow! The consistency is smooth and creamy and glides on easily with your finger (no makeup brush needed). The fact that a primer is included in this product is a great early morning time saver and the shadow lasts throughout my 8 hour work day and evening gym session.I would totally recommend purchasing this product as well as the Amazonian Clay 12 hour BB cream and blush!
these cream eye shadows are very good. The pakaging is super cute and travel size; tr colors that they have are super rich and seem to be pretty long lasting, the price isnt the cheaper but i believe that it is worth is for the unique colors alone
With my oily skin, I was a bit sceptical about using a shadow with the name cream in it. Well, not any more. Tarte's Amazonia is amazing! Good color, easy to apply and it really is waterproof. For the price it's worth it. This shadow will last a while. Great colors, too!
Q & A
Do these eye shadows crease?
My eyelids tend to get oily, do you think this product would last a decent amount of time on me? does it work alone, or would you only recommend as a base?
How do these compare to the Maybelline cream shadows?
Some cream shadows I have bought before you had to use a primer and set it with a powder of the same color. Do you have to do that with this one?
What are the benefits of this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos