Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
I. Love. Tarte. Everything about it. This product in particular, the cream eyeshadow, is one of my favorites. What I love about this company (besides their eco and skin friendly mantra) is that all of the colors and all of the products (sans some of the lipsticks) are designed to be buildable. Meaning, you can wear the shades as sheer or as dramatic as you like and it holds very well (I usually use the too faced lemon drop shadow insurance with the cream shadows). I am still holding my breath for the day influenster does a Tarte box. I will elbow people for that one ;-)