BY TARTE #97 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A super-slim, waterproof brow pencil glides on smoothly and lasts all day thanks to Amazonian clay, which helps balance skin for perfect application and wear.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay minimizes oil around the hair follicle to balance skin and keep pigment in place.

Unlike thick wooden pencils that tug and look unnatural, this automatic fine liner is four times smaller than the average pencil, so it perfectly mimics actual brow hair for a more natural effect. Whether you’re looking to enhance your own natural shape or playing up the drama with a brow that channels Brooke, Audrey, or Sophia this dual-ended pencil also features a precision brush to help groom and tame unruly hairs into place.

Medium Brown, Taupe, Rich Brown Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate, triethylhexanoin, C20-40 acid, C20-40 alcohols, polyethylene, synthetic wax, glyceryl behenate/eicosadioate, ethylene/propylene copolymer, ethylcellulose, boron nitride, VP/eicosene copolymer, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, mica. (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany.

• What is the difference from an eyebrow pencil from a poma...1 Answers
  • How do you fill in your brows?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Easy brow filler with built in spoolie. Virtually fool proof!" in 41 reviews
  • "Best eyebrow pencil I have tried! This pencil is so easy to use and you really don't need to press hard to get a defined line. It glides on my brows and creates the perfect line to outline them and it is very long lasting. I find this to be better than the abh one and benefit one." in 9 reviews
Nat B.
Land O Lakes
Review for: Other more...
First Impression: Comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
I work at Ulta and as an employee we had a one week event with Tarte that all of their products were 45% off. I was in need of a new brow product so I decided to try this one. I have only used it once but that was enough to gather my thoughts about it. I really enjoyed the color in medium brown and the tip was flat and has sharp edges to get a hairlike strokes. It gives a more natural look if you go in with a light hand but if youre looking for a more bold look then going heavy handed will look just as good.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I love this pencil (as this is my second one), but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is just starting out with filling, lining, or drawing their brows. It is definitely my on the go brow pencil, and it is in my routine makeup bag, but I pretty much ONLY use it if my brows are freshly done, and don't need much work out of it. Basically, if your brows are due to be waxed, threaded, etc, I wouldn't make this my go to brush as it cannot really stand alone for hard work, but it's great for simple brow looks. Sometimes it doesn't mesh well with the skin under my right brow, and I'm not sure why. I am not fully impressed with the brush that comes with it, as it doesn't really spread out product.
Melissa R.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Rich Brown more...
This brow pencil is great. I apply it easily and no need to sharpen!!! I love that it has the brush on the opposite end so I don’t need to shuffle through my make up bag. And it stays on until I use my micellar water to remove it!!
Cayce R.
Londonderry , NH
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I loved this pencil! It was the perfect color for my blond eyebrows with out being to dark and heavy. The color is buildable and still looks natural. Added bonus that the spoolie is on the end. Definitely recommend.
Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Medium Brown more...
What a great pencil!! It stays all day. The formula is perfect. I buy mine at Sephora. The packaging is nice I appreciate that you have a spooly brush on the other end. I buy regularly. I recommend this pencil.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Francesca Z.
High Point, NC
This is my go to brow pencil for everyday. It’s quick and easy to apply. The spooly brush on one side is very convenient and makes doing your brows quick and easy. The consistency is creamy and applies smoothly. Definitely recommend.
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I love love love this brow pencil. Both me and my mom have been using it for years. It matches with my brown eyebrows perfectly and last pretty long for using it almost everyday. It seems to stay on all day and doesn't smear or drip with sweat while I am working out. I would suggest this brow pencil for anyone who is looking to really shape their brows!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this is a really really great brow product! if you’re looking for a brow product with good pigment, full coverage, and long lasting wear, this is the product for you! it is overall a great product and i️ love it!
Devon O.
Oyster Bay, NY
I LOVE THIS. It’s a little pricey in my opinion for the amount of product you get but it looks so natural on and the tip is thin enough to get the perfect hair like strokes. Obsessed
Karla M.
What is the difference from an eyebrow pencil from a pomade? Are there benefits or less? Whoch is easier? JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow PencilCharlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Eyebrow PencilMAKE UP FOR EVER Eyebrow Pencil
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
How do you fill in your brows?