BY TARTE

A super-slim, waterproof brow pencil glides on smoothly and lasts all day thanks to Amazonian clay, which helps balance skin for perfect application and wear.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay minimizes oil around the hair follicle to balance skin and keep pigment in place.

Unlike thick wooden pencils that tug and look unnatural, this automatic fine liner is four times smaller than the average pencil, so it perfectly mimics actual brow hair for a more natural effect. Whether you’re looking to enhance your own natural shape or playing up the drama with a brow that channels Brooke, Audrey, or Sophia this dual-ended pencil also features a precision brush to help groom and tame unruly hairs into place.

Medium Brown, Taupe, Rich Brown Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate, triethylhexanoin, C20-40 acid, C20-40 alcohols, polyethylene, synthetic wax, glyceryl behenate/eicosadioate, ethylene/propylene copolymer, ethylcellulose, boron nitride, VP/eicosene copolymer, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, mica. (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany.

• What is the difference from an eyebrow pencil from a poma...1 Answers
  • How do you fill in your brows?1 Answers
  • "Easy brow filler with built in spoolie. Virtually fool proof!" in 41 reviews
  • "Best eyebrow pencil I have tried! This pencil is so easy to use and you really don't need to press hard to get a defined line. It glides on my brows and creates the perfect line to outline them and it is very long lasting. I find this to be better than the abh one and benefit one." in 9 reviews
Christina C.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love this pencil it’s been one of my favorites since it came out! And i put it to the test when i did my brows with the pencil before going to a water park (no setting gel on top) and it lasted the whole day!
Melissa R.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Rich Brown more...
This brow pencil is great. I apply it easily and no need to sharpen!!! I love that it has the brush on the opposite end so I don’t need to shuffle through my make up bag. And it stays on until I use my micellar water to remove it!!
faith i.
I love this eyebrow pencil! it really lives up to its name. I wore it to a swim party and my brows were slayin though the whole party! great for a simple everyday look. I recommend buying! great expense and worth the money
Cayce R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I loved this pencil! It was the perfect color for my blond eyebrows with out being to dark and heavy. The color is buildable and still looks natural. Added bonus that the spoolie is on the end. Definitely recommend.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This brow product is awesome, it darkens my brows while still looking natural. I use a thin brush to make natural strokes to fill out my already bushy brows and this really helps to achieve my desired look.
Francesca Z.
High Point, NC
This is my go to brow pencil for everyday. It’s quick and easy to apply. The spooly brush on one side is very convenient and makes doing your brows quick and easy. The consistency is creamy and applies smoothly. Definitely recommend.
Rachel W.
Wallingford, CT
I bought my first Tarte brow pencil in the beginning of August to use on myself for my friends wedding ( I knew it would be hot and humid and as MOH wanted no chance of my brows dripping down my face.) I obviously tested it and used it prior to that day but it was perfect! Smudgeproof, sweatproof and looked so natural. I will be buying another one or multiples!
morgan f.
Salt Lake City
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I love love love this brow pencil. Both me and my mom have been using it for years. It matches with my brown eyebrows perfectly and last pretty long for using it almost everyday. It seems to stay on all day and doesn't smear or drip with sweat while I am working out. I would suggest this brow pencil for anyone who is looking to really shape their brows!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this is a really really great brow product! if you’re looking for a brow product with good pigment, full coverage, and long lasting wear, this is the product for you! it is overall a great product and i️ love it!
Devon O.
Mathias, WV
I LOVE THIS. It’s a little pricey in my opinion for the amount of product you get but it looks so natural on and the tip is thin enough to get the perfect hair like strokes. Obsessed
Karla M.
What is the difference from an eyebrow pencil from a pomade? Are there benefits or less? Whoch is easier? JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow PencilCharlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Eyebrow PencilMAKE UP FOR EVER Eyebrow Pencil
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
How do you fill in your brows?