2 colors available

BY TARTE

A super-slim, waterproof brow pencil glides on smoothly and lasts all day thanks to Amazonian clay, which helps balance skin for perfect application and wear.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay minimizes oil around the hair follicle to balance skin and keep pigment in place.

Unlike thick wooden pencils that tug and look unnatural, this automatic fine liner is four times smaller than the average pencil, so it perfectly mimics actual brow hair for a more natural effect. Whether you’re looking to enhance your own natural shape or playing up the drama with a brow that channels Brooke, Audrey, or Sophia this dual-ended pencil also features a precision brush to help groom and tame unruly hairs into place.

Medium Brown, Taupe, Rich Brown Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate, triethylhexanoin, C20-40 acid, C20-40 alcohols, polyethylene, synthetic wax, glyceryl behenate/eicosadioate, ethylene/propylene copolymer, ethylcellulose, boron nitride, VP/eicosene copolymer, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, mica. (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Made in Germany.

• What is the difference from an eyebrow pencil from a pomade? Are th...1 Answers
  • How do you fill in your brows?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Beth W.
Beth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently switched to this after my usual Bare Minerals BB cream no longer seemed to work well on my skin after 2 years and it's perfect! It's very light coverage and a good color match. I think it has a little more coverage than the Bare Minerals did. A little goes a long way, so use less than you think you need- you can always go back and add more if needed. It does have a very slight sparkle to it, but it's certainly not full disco ball. I only noticed it when I had my face n inch away from the mirror and no one has ever commented on it. Overall it's a light luminous coverage, I definitely recommend it!
Yoemma E.
Yoemma E.
I decided to try a different brow pencil, and this brow pencil was the lucky one I decided to try it. I got it from Ulta beauty and use it regularly. I love this product but I don't like the brow brush it comes with. It's lasted for a couple of months now. If you're trying or learning to fill your brows, this is a fine brow pencil to use but it wouldn't be my first recommendation.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have strawberry blonde hair but my eyebrows are more on the ashy blonde side. It is difficult to find an eyebrow pencil that does not make my brows look too red or too gray. The tarte pencil is the right color, i like the spoolie on the end, and the pencil is soft but comes to a point to allow for a controlled application
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Denver, CO
Great brow pen that I keep coming back to. You can get very precise with this pen so I use it along with the Anastasia brow pomade to help fill in any bald spots that the pomade misses. If used alone, this pen can look slightly less natural than the pomade because it's so defined, but overall I love it and use it daily.
Anne M.
Anne M.
Hoboken, NJ
Well, like everyone does eventually, I got older and my eyebrows started to look really sparse. I finally stopped at a Sephora and the rep for this brand was there. Ever since then, I've been using this eyebrow pencil and am really in love with it. I can't believe I went so many years without this product!
Sandi V.
Sandi V.
This product is amazing. I have been using it every single day. My eye brows look fuller and the pigmentation stays intact throughout the whole day. It also blends nicely to your eyebrows depending if you chose the correct color of course. I will definitely recommend it.
Ally M.
Ally M.
Medford, OR
This tarter product is hands down the best eyebrow product you will ever try. Their colors are always exactly what they say they will be. And down. Worry about fading or wiping off. This is here to stay. I highly recommend empbaseyes from tarte for all your eyebrow needs
Alecia B.
Alecia B.
At first I thought I would not like this because I had gotten use to gel/powder combo, but its actually better. It does not harden or breakup and its easy to use. I use it every time I wear make which is quite often. I know once I run out I will repurchase it again.
daisy C.
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
The precise tip of this pencil caught my eye. I use this product almost everyday in my makeup routine and I love it! My eye color is brown and it goes well with it! I bought this at sephora recommended it by an employees. Now I will pass along the recommendations!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A high-definition eyebrow pencil. What it does: Emphasize your brows with this high-definition, waterproof pencil. With its super-slim design, Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Pencil glides on smoothly and lasts all day thanks to Tarte’s patented, plant-wax system.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the difference from an eyebrow pencil from a pomade? Are there benefits or less? Whoch is easier? JORDANA Fabubrow Eyebrow PencilCharlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Eyebrow PencilMAKE UP FOR EVER Eyebrow Pencil
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Austin, TX
How do you fill in your brows?