Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Color Taupe uploaded by Michelle F.Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Color Taupe uploaded by Corinne B.

BY TARTE

Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Squalane, Lecithin, Caprylyl... see more...

Joslin D.
I like the formula, however every color in this range tends to run quite warm. Which is okay, just not what I go for regularly.
Jordan E.
Janesville, WI
Hands down the best! I love that it's waterproof makes for a full day of usage where it won't wipe off. I highly recommend.
Meredith B.
Bakersfield ca
Its easy to work with and is water proof. They had my color and the same little pot has lasted me a while now.
Emily F.
Donna
Works wonderfully but I really need a new wish yall could send me to review online and with friends and family
Mirka D.
Collinsville
My all time favorite. Blends in very well for a natural look and the brush that comes with it is very nice
Kyra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is perfect for eyebrows! When you have your eyebrows done it makes them just pop. You don’t need to much either and it last forever.
Ella W.
This is an amazing product to use! It is great if it is raining and u want to keep your eye brows on!!
This is good value for what u are getting!
I was a first time user of this and it was incredible.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in  my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
Adele G.
Sudbury
Absolutely love this product! Tarte has such high quality make up for excellent prices. I purchased at Sephora after receiving a make over. I use this almost daily as I have very light eyebrows. Will definitely repurchase.
احمد ع.
tarte is one of the most famous brands in the world. It is one of the most important makeup tools for most women in the world...try it now

Amazon