Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse Color Taupe uploaded by Corinne B.

BY TARTE

Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Microcrystalline Wax/Microcristallina Cera/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Squalane, Lecithin, Caprylyl... see more...

Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I live tarte and this is one of the most best products they have and I bought it on tarte website and I am repeating user and I love it and use it every day and I would buy it again
Keely C.
Bellingham
I usually use a different brand of pomade for my brows but wanted to try another. It did have good staying power. It didn't smear...which was a good and a bad thing. It didnt go on nice and smooth like I thought it should. It didnt blend to my liking making some spots look a bit too dark.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
This pomade is the bomb! It can dry out pretty quickly though but if you keep the cap on it shouldn't be an issue. It applies very smooth and blends out very easily
Corinne B.
Baltimore
I’ve been using this for two years and will keep using it! I use every day I wear my full face of makeup. I don’t feel like it’s fully waterproof but it does stay in pretty well! I haven’t even had to buy a second one yet so I lasts forever! The brush that comes with it is perfect.
Ashlee H.
This stuff is amazing! My brows look fantastic and full every time I use it. The taupe is definitely on the brown side but I like darker eyebrows so it’s perfect for me. Also it doesn’t dry out! I’ve had this longer than I’d like to admit and the product isn’t as creamy as before but it is still amazingly easy to apply with a great color payoff.
Emily S.
Las Vegas
This makes my brows look nice. It is definitely waterproof, as I have put it to the test many times. I love that it comes with a brush and spoolie to apply. The color is kind of off though. It’s not a true taupe. It looks very red. While I do like the product, I am not a fan of the color.’
Elizabeth C.
jonesboro
Ladies!!! Tarte’s back at it with this smooth smudge pot. I always buy this from Sephora, it looks beautiful with my green eyes. Very long lasting formula and feels great on. I hiiiighly recommend this product.
Nessa E.
United States
My favorite product! love it so much, definitely recommend it. One of my go tos. Gives a great clean final touch! And gives it an amazing final touch Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Anna D.
Russellville
The product itself was ok, a little dry. But the brush was too feathered to apply the mousse precisely. The color was great and a little went a long way.
Lisa B.
Fresno
this was a nice because not only do you get the brow product but you get a brush with it as well. the only thing is that it dries out quickly.