BY TARTE #44 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Amazonian clay-infused brow mousse with a shape shifter double ended bamboo brow brush.

• Amazonian clay: Amazonian clay minimizes oil around the hair follicle to balance skin and keep pigment in place. Dry skin? This nourishing clay hydrates skin naturally to restore moisture so product does not flake or transfer

For brows that WOW, trust Amazonian clay brow mousse to take the guesswork out of achieving arch perfection. Fill them in nicely without looking fake. This light, airy consistency allows the product to naturally glide onto brows, fill in and blend seamlessly so there’s never any harsh lines or waxy build up. The FREE shape shifter double-ended bamboo brow brush allows for a precise application every time so it’s practically impossible to mess up the application. net wt 3.4 g/0.12 Oz..

Grey Ingredients: Methyl Trimethicone, dimethicone, ceresin, mica, microcrystalline wax/ cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, trimethylsiloxysilicate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, disteardimonium hectorite, aluminum hydroxide, caprylyl methicone, hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, sodium lauroyl aspartate, zinc chloride,  squalane, lecithin, propylene carbonate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Is this long lasting?2 Answers
  • is this product too creamy or just right that it doesnt look fake...2 Answers
  • Is this stuff good and lasting?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This brow mousse is the BEST brow product I have ever used. I have very dark brown hair, so my eyebrows are an almost-black shade. No other brow pencils or products matched my coloring except for Tarte's Amazonian clay waterproof Brow Mousse in Rich Brown. I don't know what I ever did without this product! I had a bad eyebrow waxing experience and was missing half of my brow, and this product was so easy to apply and my brows looked completely natural. I use it everyday to lightly fill in my brows. I love that this mousse is waterproof -- I went swimming in this and it stayed right on! Also, I love that the mousse is lightweight and the brush tool that comes with it is so simple to use; you really can control how much or how little you use of this product. Also, this product lasts FOREVER. You definitely get your money's worth! This has lasted me 10 months to date and I use it quite frequently. " in 142 reviews
  • "I have black hair, and I like having very dark brows so it's hard to find something natural looking, but also dark enough that it matches my hair. I've used pencils, colored wax with powder, products with raving reviews and finally I have discovered-TARTE Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse is The One. PROS *Glides onto the eyebrows (When I first applied this, I was shocked just how easily it glided over my eyebrows with the Rich Brown color! I didn't know clay could go on so easily with one stroke) *Staying power *Customize the look from bold brows to naturally blended *Amazingly EASY! *I don't have to worry about overdoing it *Long lasting *Perfect shade (rich brown for my black hair-really is a VERY dark brown, not a black) CONS *Not the best brush This has to be the easiest, fool-proof way of getting amazing, natural, flawless brows FAST. Plenty of product, good brush, it's waterproof, long-lasting,-I could go on and on! Please, look no further this is a GREAT product! " in 36 reviews
Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: Rich Brown more...
Yes yes and more yes. This has lasted me YEARS. Plural. Has never dried out or gotten crumbly, it’s maintained it’s integrity perfectly. I prefer it to Anastasia’s dip brow and It Cosmetics because 1) my brush doesn’t sink into it since it’s clay-based, so I don’t get way too much product on my brush and end up with a mess it wasted product and 2) the value is just better. It comes with THE best dual-ended eyebrow brush that I’ve ever had the pleasure of using without upping the price for it. With other brands, you have to spend another $14-25 dollars on a separate brush
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Rich Brown more...
I originally bought this because I was fed up with my Anastasia Dip Brow drying out constantly. Unfortunately, I won't be repurchasing. This is probably a wonderful product for ladies who are blessed with naturally thick brows, as this feels more like an enhancer than an actual brow creating product. I am not so fortunate and have to do a lot to make my sparse brows stand out against my black hair. The darkest shade of this barely comes close to my hair color. The brush seems pretty skimpy on the bristles, but it works for a more natural look at the inner brow. Overall, the product is lighter, less pigmented and harder to work.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rich Brown more...
This was probably the first brow product I used when I started doing makeup. It’s good, a little on the chunkier side, but I love that this product comes with the dual brush/spoolie. The brush is probably one the best features. I think if they had some darker shades of the clay I would appreciate it more
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love this brow product!! I never used a gel before but I love this!! I love the brush as it helps me get a precise line. This is so easy to use and goes on creamy and smooth. I love all tart products and I will definitely buy again when mine runs out! Great for using with a brow stencil.
Cassondra J.
Tulia, TX
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I actually have had this product for awhile to give a great review on. I got this as a gift & I love it the longer I have used it though the product has semi lost its use, meaning when I wear it it'll spread throughout the day or now the product smears off sometimes, but I still love it & I wear this every single day.
Madeline L.
Denver, CO
Review for: Rich Brown more...
This product works but in my opinion is pretty expensive and not nearly as effective as Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. The shade range isn't great and the formula sort of shifts around on your face throughout the day. I got the darkest shade and it was very odd and sort of grey based. The brush it comes with isn't very thin or precise and completely fell apart on me in a matter of a few months whereas my Anastasia Beverly Hills #14 Dual-Sided Brow & Eyeliner Brush is in perfect condition after almost a year. It's an okay product but you can do better for less.
Elizabeth M.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I absolutely love this product! It can get thick on the brush if it starts drying out but I use the tarte maracuja oil and put one or two drops unit before doing my brows and it goes on so smooth and flawless I seriously love this and it lasts forever because there is so much color payoff in just one dab or swipe. I have a scar in my brow where hair is missing and you can't even tell when I use this. It's wonderful seriously give it a try!!!
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
Review for: Medium Brown more...
This eyebrow gel is pretty nice. I find it to not be as creamy as many other eyebrow products I’ve used. It is a nice shade and I love the brush, with it, it’s really easy to apply the product onto your brows.
nelly m.
Review for: Medium Brown more...
I love Tarte and this water proof brow mousse. I have had mine for ever and i am still not done with the product. I love that it leaves my brow looking so beautiful, I would buy it again. I would recommend to try. Love Tarte, its a bit pricey but I love it!
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
I really like this product actually. If you aren't careful your brows can look very unnatural and over done, but done right, this stays on all day, even through sweat. It's amazing.
Airaa S.
Does anyone have a similar product to recommend that is a little bit cheaper than this one?
Maddie C.
Cullman, AL
Does it last all day?
Maria Paula C.
the brush is thin enough to define?
Cassie M.
Jacksboro , TX
I want to know if this eyebrow mousse is truly waterproof? does it last all day without smudging? does it dry with a matte finish or does it look wet/shiny all day?
Jenah L.
How does this compare to Anastasia dipbrow?? I have the dipbrow right now but I'm honestly not that big of a fan and I was thinking of trying this. Has anyone tried both and prefer this to dipbrow?