MakeupFace MakeupBronzertarte
Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 011 OZ

Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It's now easier than ever to bronze & glow with Tarte's best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in Tarte's signature...
Start your review of Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ!
chrissie G.
Manchester, NH
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by chrissie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Never have I hit the pan so fast. This is one of the best bronzers available. I used this as a face and body bronzer. As a body bronzer It transfers a little bit onto my clothes but that’s not something I care about (like I mean I don’t mind if people see bronzer on the neck or inner ring of my shirt a little). It washes out of my clothes like it was never there. It’s got some gold shimmer in it too but as a bronzer it’s great for smoothing and looking sunkissed. I really like it and have a second already.
Sonia C.
Dacula, GA
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by Sonia C.
So I have the full size in this bronzer and it’s my absolute favorite because not only the color is nice it also looks very natural. This bronzer is very buildable. The quality is wonderful and this product lasts such a long time!! Tarte is a wonderful brand! I definitely recommend this beautiful bronzer!
Madie R.
Peru, IN
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by Madie R.
This product is great!! I love the pigmentation and it glides on nicely. It lasts all day and it is true to color! I would recommend.
Noa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by Noa S.
This is a great multipurpose product! I use it for Bronz-touring as I like to call it. It's been my go to! The shade is great because you can go in super light for some soft emphasize or build it up. It gives a subtle warm glow to the skin. It really does stay all day! I would highly recommend this, especially for bronze/contour noobs like me.
Meranda V.
florence
My current favorite bronzer for the summer time! It has a slightly shimmery finish and the color is perfect for my tanned skin. The price is higher than I would normally pay for bronzer, but I would purchase again.
El H.
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by El H.
The tarte amazonian clay bronzer in princess park ave is such a pretty color. It blends really easily and nicely. It lasts all day!! I don't have any complaints about this beautiful bronzer and I'm extremely happy to have this in my collection. I definitely want to try the other colors and also the amazonian clay blushes!!
Ashlynne H.
Morgantown, KY
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by Ashlynne H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gorgeous bronzer!!! Looks so natural and does not look muddy whatsoever. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. And it also comes in a travel size so perfect for trying before you buy! It is my go to everyday natural look bronzer!!! Highly recommend! Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ
Prettysa D.
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by Prettysa D.
Very nice bronzer. It has just the a little shimmer to it. It is easy blended. I personally don’t use it to contour, but rather on top of the contour. It is especially beautiful when I have a tan. My Marc Jacobs beauty bronzer is better for when I have a lighter complexion.
Kayla P.
Rawlins , WY
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by Kayla P.
this is my current go to bronzer!! it leaves my skin glowing! I got mine in an Ipsy bag.. I’m going to get myself the full size soon!
ari S.
Norwalk
Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer in Park Ave Princess Travel Size 0.11 OZ uploaded by ari S.
I love this brozer. Its so natural and has a suble glow to it. It doesnt provide much contour effects but thats not whats its for. It does a great job of warming up the skin. Now they just need a taupe one. Like if you agree. Lol. Thx for reading. Love this check it out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela M.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Treena S. il y a 9 mois
I use an ELF blush brush that I bought from Ulta for $4.00 and it works great. I start with small taps in the bronzer and then build as needed.