tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
tarte’s best-selling bronzing powder in the iconic park ave princess™ shade.
Product performance: Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It’s now easier than ever to bronze & glow™ with tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve overall skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.
Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, zinc stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, zea mays (corn) starch, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethylhexanoin, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in China.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "my tarte bronzer. i am in love with this product, i love the fact that is waterproof. i use it as a bronzer on my cheeks and sometimes when i want a more natural slimmer look i use it to contour my face. so if you don't have naturally tan skin or you have a fair skin tone, you can still use it for a little glow as a contouring tool and it works wonders. i would totally recommend it, just make sure you know how to apply it, maybe a couple of youtube videos should help, that's what i did before using it and made a huge difference." in 38 reviews
- "i was super excited when this bronzer came out...i purchased 2!! it is a great bronzer, it's matte, lasts all day, isn't patchy and is easy to blend. however, it is pretty cool toned so i like to use it as a contour instead of a bronzer. this product has lasted me a really really long time but i will for sure buy it again." in 34 reviews
- "The bronzer goes on very light on my skin but it can build well i wouldn't use it as a contour but I sometimes I use it as a blush for a real skin-kissed look." in 2 reviews
- "I also use it with a very light hand otherwise." in 1 review
- "I received the sample size free with my Tartelette palette purchase & I now use this bronzer more than the palette!" in 1 review
It doesn’t irritate my somewhat sensitive skin and I haven’t noticed any new breakouts along my cheekbones since I have started using this bronzer, which is great. It doesn’t have a very strong odor and I find it to be somewhat pleasant in a cosmetic-y way.
This product is lasting me such a long time and I am finding that it is definitely a good buy. Highly recommended.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos