BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte’s best-selling bronzing powder in the iconic park ave princess™ shade.

Product performance: Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It’s now easier than ever to bronze & glow™ with tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve overall skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite,  zinc stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, zea mays (corn) starch, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethylhexanoin, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742).

Made in China.

• What’s your favorite bronzer? Mine is the tarte Amazonian Clay Wa...3 Answers
  • I've never used bronzer but I'm interested in starting to wear it...1 Answers
  • Does this cause breakouts?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "The bronzer goes on very light on my skin but it can build well i wouldn't use it as a contour but I sometimes I use it as a blush for a real skin-kissed look." in 2 reviews
  • "Not great for contouring, but it's long lasting and has decent pigment." in 1 review
  • "I have super sensitive skin and these have been perfect." in 1 review
  • "I received the sample size free with my Tartelette palette purchase & I now use this bronzer more than the palette!" in 1 review
  • "But, I'm also very very very pale so that could also affect the product for me!" in 1 review
Kaleb F.
Boston
This just might be my favorite bronzer. It goes on easily, blends effortlessly, and lasts all day long. I was a little nervous with my lighter skin tone to try this, but if I go in with a light hand and build the color up slowly I find this to simply be an amazing product. It is perfect for everyday use, and can be used for a more natural daytime look, or worked into a dramatic evening look.

It doesn’t irritate my somewhat sensitive skin and I haven’t noticed any new breakouts along my cheekbones since I have started using this bronzer, which is great. It doesn’t have a very strong odor and I find it to be somewhat pleasant in a cosmetic-y way.

This product is lasting me such a long time and I am finding that it is definitely a good buy. Highly recommended.
Daria K.
I had a sample of this in my ipsy glam bag and it made me look soooo orange. I'm pale and could definitely use some bronzer (yes, I know how to apply it), but this was not it. SUPER cute packaging and I respect tarte for how natural it is (cruelty-free, paraben-free, etc.) but this bronzer just didn't do me any good
Catherine M.
I am not a fan of bronzer but I am definitely a fan of this product. I love that it’s creamy and long lasting. A little bit of product goes a long way. It has a matte finish and is easily blended. I do wish that it came in a lighter shade for those of us who are porcelain. I would highly recommend.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
This is the only bronzer I've used for about 3 years now. It is a tad bit orange, but not in a bad way. It helps to warm up this skin beautifully, and blends really nicely. It looks sparkly in the pan, but it comes off matte on the skin. It's a good bronzer. I recommend it.
Mandy E.
Love this bronzer. It is such a warm tone. It matches my skin almost perfectly just a tad darker which is nice enough to contour my cheekbones. Has a slight shimmer about it also-perfect for contour highlights. I received this as a contest prize and love it so much. And the animal skin compact is SO cute! I already loved Tarte products and now this is another fav to add to my collection.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
I love this bronzer! Matches my skin perfect! Give it a nice natural glow and it’s perfect for contour too! Super compact and easy! Light hands definitely! Hope to purchase something similar to this since it’s been discontinued!
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
This Bronzer is the best one I have try I love it! It blends real fast and it will last all day with the little touch of shimmer, I totally recommend this bronzer. tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
This is such a pretty bronzer. It looks great on my medium skin tone and blends in nicely. It was given to me by a friend with a darker skin tone and she didn’t like it on her but I love it. I would recommend.
Aj H.
statesboro
This product has been A1 since day 1. It has been given me a bronzed glow from sun up to sun down. This formula will last all day and will give you that “freshly baked in the sun on a tropical island” look you’ve always wanted. It’s a GIANT pan full of great bronzer, and a little bit goes a long way. However, not completely waterproof. Other than that, I would not hesitate to recommend this product to others!
Riley A.
Oliver Spgs, TN
I have this bronzer in the shade Park Ave Princess and it is amazing! It is the perfect shade for my skin tone and it stays on so long. It is super blendable and very pigmented. It lasts all day and always looks flawless!
Lena N.
Is this long lasting?
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
Is this good for pale ladies?
Sofia M.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this worth the money? is it patchy?
Stephanie H.
Bethalto, IL
Is this matte or sparkly? Does this bronzer last long? I've heard great things and I want to try this!
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
Has this caused anyone to break out? I have sensitive skin