BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte’s best-selling bronzing powder in the iconic park ave princess™ shade.

Product performance: Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It’s now easier than ever to bronze & glow™ with tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve overall skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.

Ingredients: Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite,  zinc stearate, polymethyl methacrylate, zea mays (corn) starch, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, triethylhexanoin, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), manganese violet (Cl 77742).

Made in China.

• Does it stay on all day? 1 Answers
  • What’s your favorite bronzer? Mine is the tarte Amazonian...3 Answers
  • I've never used bronzer but I'm interested in starting to...1 Answers
tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
  • "my tarte bronzer. i am in love with this product, i love the fact that is waterproof. i use it as a bronzer on my cheeks and sometimes when i want a more natural slimmer look i use it to contour my face. so if you don't have naturally tan skin or you have a fair skin tone, you can still use it for a little glow as a contouring tool and it works wonders. i would totally recommend it, just make sure you know how to apply it, maybe a couple of youtube videos should help, that's what i did before using it and made a huge difference." in 38 reviews
  • "i was super excited when this bronzer came out...i purchased 2!! it is a great bronzer, it's matte, lasts all day, isn't patchy and is easy to blend. however, it is pretty cool toned so i like to use it as a contour instead of a bronzer. this product has lasted me a really really long time but i will for sure buy it again." in 34 reviews
  • "The bronzer goes on very light on my skin but it can build well i wouldn't use it as a contour but I sometimes I use it as a blush for a real skin-kissed look." in 2 reviews
  • "This bronzer is very pigmented and that what I like about it." in 1 review
  • "I received the sample size free with my Tartelette palette purchase & I now use this bronzer more than the palette!" in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this sample of tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer (#RethinkNatural ) from sephora as a point redemption item. It’s great. It blends well and I have other bronzers but this is my absolute favorite!
I apply it with my Sephora pro airbrush and use it to blend together with my blush and mascara this Amazonian Clay set is very nice. I would repurchase it.
Kaleb F.
Stoughton, MA
This just might be my favorite bronzer. It goes on easily, blends effortlessly, and lasts all day long. I was a little nervous with my lighter skin tone to try this, but if I go in with a light hand and build the color up slowly I find this to simply be an amazing product. It is perfect for everyday use, and can be used for a more natural daytime look, or worked into a dramatic evening look.

It doesn’t irritate my somewhat sensitive skin and I haven’t noticed any new breakouts along my cheekbones since I have started using this bronzer, which is great. It doesn’t have a very strong odor and I find it to be somewhat pleasant in a cosmetic-y way.

This product is lasting me such a long time and I am finding that it is definitely a good buy. Highly recommended.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
This bronzer is very pigmented the color last forever I love the fact that it is waterproof so it doesn’t just come off of your face you don’t even have to set your face with setting spray for it to stay on which is nice although I still do set my face with setting spray I also love how easy it is to apply I love the color you don’t need much and it goes a long way so the product actually lasts a long time it is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it the only con to me would be price.
Daria K.
I had a sample of this in my ipsy glam bag and it made me look soooo orange. I'm pale and could definitely use some bronzer (yes, I know how to apply it), but this was not it. SUPER cute packaging and I respect tarte for how natural it is (cruelty-free, paraben-free, etc.) but this bronzer just didn't do me any good
Catherine M.
I am not a fan of bronzer but I am definitely a fan of this product. I love that it’s creamy and long lasting. A little bit of product goes a long way. It has a matte finish and is easily blended. I do wish that it came in a lighter shade for those of us who are porcelain. I would highly recommend.
Heather J.
I got this for free as part of an offer from Alta. The first couple times I used it I was in love with it. Since then though I found that I'm reaching more towards some of my other brands or products instead of this. It gives a very light look and it has a little bit of Shimmer to it so it does give you that sun kissed glow but I also feel that it sometimes looks like I'm not wearing any bronzer at all. I purchased it's sister product that's got a matte finish to it and I'm going to give that a try and see if maybe I have better success
Taylor J.
Bend
This is a really lovely bronzer. It’s very natural looking and gives you a sun kissed glow. It blends out very well and the color would be flattering on most skin tones in my opinion. I would definitely recommend that people try this bronzer.
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
This is definitely one of my favorite bronzers. It has a hit of a gold shimmer and i find that so beautiful. It is long lasting. I would recommend this for people with tan and olive skin tones. I would definitely recommend this to others .
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
I love to use this as a contour shade to define my cheek bones and also nose contouring. It’s buildable without looking like too much product on your face or making you face look dirty. This is a great product I do like it for the price.
Jasmine B.
Denver
I bought this bronzer in the Park Ave Princess color and it is phenomenal! I have never had a scented bronzer before, and let me tell you- it smells amazing! The bronzer goes on so smooth and it stays on all day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Lena N.
Is this long lasting?
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
Is this good for pale ladies?
Sofia M.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this worth the money? is it patchy?
Stephanie D.
Bethalto, IL
Is this matte or sparkly? Does this bronzer last long? I've heard great things and I want to try this!
Kelsey M.
Dover, PA
Has this caused anyone to break out? I have sensitive skin

back