BY TARTE #18 in Bronzer

tarte’s best-selling bronzing powder in the iconic park ave princess™ shade. Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It’s now easier than ever to bronze & glow™ with tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve overall skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.

tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
  • "this bronzer is really pigmented and blendable. it’s not my favorite because it isn’t very natural and i just prefer matte as opposed to shimmer (this has shimmer by the way). the formula is really nice but the color isn’t my favorite, it’s more for bronzing than for contouring." in 148 reviews
  • "i first got this bronzer in an ipsy bag and before that i never really used bronzer, but i love this one. the only reason i didn't give this 5 stars was because i don't really have anything to compare it too. it is something that i would recommend. i have the shade park ave princess which looks great on my pale skin. it isn't too orange or warm toned for me." in 101 reviews
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
I have fair skin and it is hard to find bronzers that work with the color of my skin. This one is great! I love Tarte products and when I tried this one out in Ulta I was sold. The color is great and doesn't go on too harsh for my fair skin! It really does live up to its "waterproof" name as well! The product lasts a long time as well which is a huge plus! Highly reccomend!
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This is one of my favorite bronzers! It’s not too orange or too dark/muddy. It’s great for adding some contour or warmth to your face. I’ve heard it’s supposedly been discontinued but their site doesn’t say this. It’s still available at ulta and on tarte’s website. This particular bronzer has a bit of a glow or highlight to it but still looks mostly matte. The glow it has is not enough to make it a highlight use. Definitely one of the best bronzers available. A little goes a long way and it blends well too. There is another version of this same color in a matte version without the slight glow-that comes in a matte square container vs the crocodile container this one comes in. tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I found I like this a lot better now that I upped my spray tan game! I use a stippling brush to get the best sun kissed look. When I used a contour or other brushes I didnt like it as much. There is just a touch of shimmer so it works for day time looks and work. I add essence nude highlighter for day/ work and a good setring spray.the slight amount of sparkle is enough where people still take you seriously. I save the dramatic highlighters dor my own time. If your still not sure grab the small size . you won't regret it. It even sits nicely on the eyes with a peach or gold base.
Shauna C.
the packaging of this bronzer is super cute! I love the color of this bronzer it is a great mix between light and dark, it applies really smoothly I do wish it picked up a little more on the brush but that isn't a deal breaker, I love tarte and I am excited to see what else they come out with. I really like the Amazon clay collection.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Amazing bronzer! Love the packaging as well! As advertised this product is waterproof! Easy to blend! Goes on perfectly and gives that sun kissed looked! Affordable and well worth the money! Recommended for all skin types especially oily since it is oil free. Product is ultra light Weight. Product is very buildable and also great for contouring. Love that it has no orange color in it nor any shimmer sparkles which helps keep that matte look I love! Over all, it provides a natural look, has great vitamins included in the ingredients, and is soothing and softening to the face!!
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely love this bronzer!! Its not too dark and not a huge orange tone. The shimmer is nice and subtle. I received this in the "Girls just wanna have Sun" skincare box. I am pretty fair and the Park Ave Princess shade is amazing. Tarte has quickly became my absolute favorite or makeup/skincare needs. Try this bronzer for a subtle glow or contour :) tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Crowned G.
This waterproof bronzer is very subtle but still is effective. I like how it gives me a natural glow and fits my skin tone perfectly. I received it as a sample in my Ipsy bag so I am unsure of how much the original price is. But, once I use it up, I honestly doubt I will repurchase as it isn't worth the price tag but if it was a drugstore price, I would purchase it again. So, I'll give it 4 🌟.
Katherine P.
Eagan, MN
I think this is one of Tartes most underrated products. I never hear anyone in the beauty community ever talk about it. This is my most favorite bronzer. I usually go through 2 pans a year that's how much I love it. I love the tone of it so much. It doesn't make me look orange and I love how glowy it is. It applies heavenly. The new chocolate bronzer from too faced is somewhat similar in texture and tone but the too faced one is just a tad more orange. I would hands down choose the tarte over it. This is one if my most favorite makeup products I own. I love to apply this with real techniques orange handle contour brush.
Kelly L.
I love Tarte bronzer! First, it has one of the most durable containers I’ve come across. Second, unlike most bronzers, it’s not super shimmery or glittery even. It blends really well with a brush too. It’s the only one I use. I can’t say I’ve tested the waterproof claim, but I’m sure it would live up to it.
Cloud K.
Richmond, IN
I like this product a lot... for a bronzer. It applies smoothly, unlike some bronzers I've used that cake up in layers. The shimmer is a subtle but nice touch as well. I usually stick to matte bronzers and powder contours, but I still use this product in the summer and when I'm going for a look that's a bit more natural.
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
Does this leave you orange at all?
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
is this pretty reasonable? my daughter is into makeup here lately and has been asking for this brand. i don't want to put money into something that doesn't work.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
For the price of this product, is it worth every penny? Just wondering if I can get the same look with a different brand?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Are you need a lot of product??
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
How good is it? And does the skin type matter or is it suitable for everyone?