BY TARTE #4 in Bronzer

tarte’s best-selling bronzing powder in the iconic park ave princess™ shade. Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It’s now easier than ever to bronze & glow™ with tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve overall skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.

Reviews (2007)
  • "this bronzer is really pigmented and blendable. it’s not my favorite because it isn’t very natural and i just prefer matte as opposed to shimmer (this has shimmer by the way). the formula is really nice but the color isn’t my favorite, it’s more for bronzing than for contouring." in 148 reviews
  • "i first got this bronzer in an ipsy bag and before that i never really used bronzer, but i love this one. the only reason i didn't give this 5 stars was because i don't really have anything to compare it too. it is something that i would recommend. i have the shade park ave princess which looks great on my pale skin. it isn't too orange or warm toned for me." in 101 reviews
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This is one of my favorite bronzers! It’s not too orange or too dark/muddy. It’s great for adding some contour or warmth to your face. I’ve heard it’s supposedly been discontinued but their site doesn’t say this. It’s still available at ulta and on tarte’s website. This particular bronzer has a bit of a glow or highlight to it but still looks mostly matte. The glow it has is not enough to make it a highlight use. Definitely one of the best bronzers available. A little goes a long way and it blends well too. There is another version of this same color in a matte version without the slight glow-that comes in a matte square container vs the crocodile container this one comes in. tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Katherine P.
Eagan, MN
I think this is one of Tartes most underrated products. I never hear anyone in the beauty community ever talk about it. This is my most favorite bronzer. I usually go through 2 pans a year that's how much I love it. I love the tone of it so much. It doesn't make me look orange and I love how glowy it is. It applies heavenly. The new chocolate bronzer from too faced is somewhat similar in texture and tone but the too faced one is just a tad more orange. I would hands down choose the tarte over it. This is one if my most favorite makeup products I own. I love to apply this with real techniques orange handle contour brush.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Amazing bronzer! Love the packaging as well! As advertised this product is waterproof! Easy to blend! Goes on perfectly and gives that sun kissed looked! Affordable and well worth the money! Recommended for all skin types especially oily since it is oil free. Product is ultra light Weight. Product is very buildable and also great for contouring. Love that it has no orange color in it nor any shimmer sparkles which helps keep that matte look I love! Over all, it provides a natural look, has great vitamins included in the ingredients, and is soothing and softening to the face!!
Gillian V.
Beautiful shade and finish, but not longwearing. I hate touching up, and this needs too much upkeep for me to wear very often. The color works well on my skin, and is a very natural tan. There is a slight shimmer, but it’s very fine and barely noticeable. The powder itself feels a little chalky, but it still blends nicely into the skin.
Sierra B.
I wish I could give this product a 6 out of 5!! This is the best bronzer you will ever need! The color is absolutely gorgeous with a bit of honey in the mix. Some days I can skip contouring and just use my bronzer instead! Not only is it the perfect bronzer, but i also use it to fill in my eyebrows. It’s the perfect shade. Not too heavy and blends AMAZING. Need an eyeshadow that matches the rest of your makeup? Just swipe a little bit of this baby on your eyelids and you’re glowing! Such a versatile product I have nothing bad to say about it ❤️
Sarah H.
Lake Saint Louis
If you haven't used this bronzer yet, you are seriously missing out on the best thing around.  I keep a full-sized one in my makeup bag and a travel-sized in my purse, just in case. This bronzer works well on my skin during the summer when I am naturally tan and throughout the winter months to give me the desired look.  It lasts all day and provides the perfect tan shade with a hint of shimmer.  A++ product right here, from a brand that is doing its best to use natural ingredients.
Krystal W.
I would’ve given this a higher rating if I hadn’t tried the newer formula and realized how much better it is now!! The Park Avenue Princess collection is amazing! This bronzer was great before I knew better. Now I realize that it was difficult to blend and seemed to look muddy and patchy easily. Tarte is one of my favorite brands. I highly recommend all their products!! If the formula of this version is now the same as the Park Ave set then I would definitely recommend this!
Cloud K.
Richmond, IN
I like this product a lot... for a bronzer. It applies smoothly, unlike some bronzers I've used that cake up in layers. The shimmer is a subtle but nice touch as well. I usually stick to matte bronzers and powder contours, but I still use this product in the summer and when I'm going for a look that's a bit more natural.
Jocelyn N.
This is my go to bronzer plus it’s great for summer time it is waterproof so that is Leah’s a plus when it comes to the summer the color is perfect for my light skin doesn’t make me look fake it blends in where it has to perfectly truly in love with this I have it in the color Park ave Princesstarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer
Kendra C.
New Lexington, OH
Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands, I can't get enough of their products. I love this bronzer especially for summer with the slight shimmer it gives off for the perfect sun-kissed look (just as they say). My only problem with this bronzer is if you apply the slightest bit too much it'll leave your skin looking too shiny and oily.
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
Does this leave you orange at all?
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
is this pretty reasonable? my daughter is into makeup here lately and has been asking for this brand. i don't want to put money into something that doesn't work.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
For the price of this product, is it worth every penny? Just wondering if I can get the same look with a different brand?
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
How good is it? And does the skin type matter or is it suitable for everyone?
Rosalie S.
How well does this blend and is it cakey?