BY TARTE #4 in Bronzer

tarte’s best-selling bronzing powder in the iconic park ave princess™ shade. Want to create that perfect seamless, sunkissed radiance? It’s now easier than ever to bronze & glow™ with tarte’s best-selling, multi-tasking bronzer formulated to blend and build your perfect level of uniform bronze. Available in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ radiant bronze shade, the waterproof formula adds instant warmth and dimension across a variety of skin tones as Amazonian clay helps improve overall skin clarity, texture and tone for an overall lit from within complexion.

• Really waterproof ?1 Answers
  • Is this water proof? Looking for a good new bronzer.3 Answers
  • What's the best brush to use to put this on? tarte Amazonian Clay W...4 Answers
Reda A.
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I start with this.... I am so super obsessed with this bronzer I have a hard time collecting the words to express it. I am a bronzer junkie and have always switched back a forth never really liking any one brand enough to buy it twice, but this bronzer is a game changer. It blends so well, and can be worn completely on its own without any foundation under it. It makes my skin look airbrushed. I have already gone through three of these because I wear it every day. If you want a contoured look it's easy to manipulate it to look as such. It's a fantastic product, and my personal favorite!
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to bronzer! My first exposure to this product was in a ipsy bag months ago and I received a sample size that is still lasting me to this day. It is absolutely amazing! The pigment is beautiful and it is build able. It gives me a sun kissed glow. Using a contour angled brush, I apply the product under my cheek bones, on the edges of my forehead and temples, the edges of the bridge of my nose, and along my jaw line. It makes such a difference in my everyday look and prevents me from looking "washed out" by my foundation. I will definitely be buying this product again.
Gladijs P.
Gladijs P.
Hartsdale, NY
This amazing bronzer that envelops the skin and gives an ethereal glow to most skin tones. It is suitable for most skin types and adheres to the skin - so on those dreadful humidity filled days - you will still look like your are sweat proof and beautifully sun kissed. It is appropriate for both day and night and with any activity - glowing at the pool or beach side or wanting an easy summer sheen when you are at work or out with the girls! Get ready with this all in one - can be used as a beautiful glimmer as a stand alone eyeshadow or add some pizzazz to your smokey eye!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. So far this has been my favorite bronzer. It is buttery and goes on smooth; the color is great on my skin tone which is lighter and it's build able if needed. I love that it is a more cool toned bronzer which is what I love because more warm toned bronzer tend to look really orange on my skin and bring out my red/pink undertones. One last thing about this product is that while it can be expensive it's well worth every penny. It lasts a long time for me which great because I don't feel as though I'm re purchasing every few months.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I very rarely use bronzer because I am very pale and have not yet mastered contouring. This bronzer is perfect for my pale skin tone and is very forgiving with application. I use a little but at a time to contour my cheek bones and then build up depending on if its day or night. If I mess up I can easily blend away and it looks like a sunkissed cheek look. Highly recommend. I got this in an ipsy and it is the perfect deluz sample size. I will say it that it isn't truly waterproof as it did fade off but I'm fine without make up at the beach
April Y.
April Y.
This product is shimmery and very subtle in color, so if you're looking for a matte bronzer or something closer to a blush to give your cheeks some extra color, this isn't the bronzer for you. I love it though! Granted, the shade is close to my natural skin tone so it just gives my cheeks a healthy sun-kissed glow and a dewy looking finish but I like it because I can wear it pretty much year-round, both casually and when I go out. It goes on evenly and doesn't dry out my skin. Would recommend! Just know what to expect.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay bronzer in Park Avenue Princess. This is one of the first products I've purchased from Tarte, and I really like it. I use it to contour my cheeks and around my temples and jaw line, and it's really beautiful. It really warms up my face. My only complaint is about the packaging. The packaging is very nice, but the leather smell is very strong and overwhelming. Other than that, I'm very happy with this product, and I would highly recommend it!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Terrell, TX
This is one of my must-have beach day essentials. Whether I'm wearing a full face of makeup or just a few essentials, this bronzer brings everything together. It's the perfect shade to add a little sun and shine to my cheeks without overpowering the rest of my makeup. I love that tarte uses all natural ingredients and leaves out toxic ingredients, so it's a product you can feel good about using everyday. The best part? This bronzer is WATERPROOF. It's a win-win with this stuff!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Hubert, NC
One day I was in ulta buying stuff I definitely didn't need and came across this bronzer. I'm very fair and was afraid I would look orange. This stuff made my skin look glowy and just perfect with no orange at all. Since buying it I have used 2. This is definitely my holy grail bronzer! High recommend for anyone! It's smooth, blends easily, looks beautiful on the skin, and doesn't have a strong scent. An absolute must have for anybody's makeup collection!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Plano, TX
LOVE the color of this bronzer as a pale girl. it adds a nice bronzy look with a mild radiance to it. For the price and the amount of product you get it's definitely worth it. Especially with how easy and even it applies to the face. My one complaint is that although it is waterproof, the product does not like to stay in place. I feel like it wears halfway through the day and I have to reapply. Its a good thing the pan is a good size.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Johnston, RI
Does this leave you orange at all?
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this pretty reasonable? my daughter is into makeup here lately and has been asking for this brand. i don't want to put money into something that doesn't work.
Bekah H.
Bekah H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price of this product, is it worth every penny? Just wondering if I can get the same look with a different brand?
Olga A.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is it? And does the skin type matter or is it suitable for everyone?
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA
How similar is this colour to hoola from benefit?