BY TARTE

Get a flawless complexion with this bestselling, creamy concealer stick. Enriched with the skin-soothing and balancing properties of tarte's iconic Amazonian clay, it provides natural-looking, full coverage that lasts for 12 hours. The easy-to-use,... see more...

Johnelle M.
Hoisington
The concealer make look good and fresh and makes me feel like a buty guru. Yes it is buildable and has good coverage. The packaging is very durable. It is super easy to apply and blend it out but you need ot be sure you twist the product up or else the packaging with scratch you. I will purchase this again!
Jesyka Q.
A little greasy, but stays in place as long as I set it right away. Good coverage, doesn't last as long as other concealers but isn't drying either
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in  my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
Kelsey B.
I love this concealer! I think it’s really good! It blends out super easy! However it does only give light coverage and I prefer high coverage concealers! Nevertheless it’s a good concealer and for £21 i think it’s a bit expensive.
vv B.
It is very nice. I like it a lot. It is long lasting. I use it often. It is a little bit expensive, but it worths the price. It has nice packaging and some good quality. I would recommend it! Love it!
Ashly G.
Red Deer
I love most tart things I have tried. This is awesome and I wish the tube had lasted me longer. Stays on nicely all day long
⚓ E.
Not crazy about this. Does cover but if creases. Wouldn’t recommend. Tarte has better concealers - SHAPE TAPE being the best one.