BY TARTE

Get a flawless complexion with this bestselling, creamy concealer stick. Enriched with the skin-soothing and balancing properties of tarte's iconic Amazonian clay, it provides natural-looking, full coverage that lasts for 12 hours. The easy-to-use,... see more...

Emilyđź’„
This product feels so smooth and blends out , you can build up as much as you want with this product. It lasts me pretty much all day and compared to other concealers this one just fits me.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
It’s okay. It’s very thick and creamy, but it doesn’t dry down at all. I wouldn’t use this for highlighting or spot concealing. I think this would be better for a full coverage makeup or for mature skin.
kylie b.
Denton
I liked this. It gave very good coverage and it was very easy to apply and blend out. It looked a little bit cakey around blemishes though. Other than that it was a good concealer.
Adriana
This product is not quite full coverage but it does the job for a natural look. I would consider it a light to medium coverage concealer. Also the packaging is very nice.
Marla M.
Columbus
This product was a recommendation to me from a friend. Overall I do like this product but I think it is better for covering blemishes over anything else. What I really need out of a concealer is under-eye coverage and I unfortunately do not think this product is great for that purpose.
Carrie B.
Walla Walla, WA
I feel like every time I look in the mirror all the concealer is in my creases. That drives me nuts! The colors works well but not my favorite concealer.
nikita H.
Spring Lake
The product itself was really great as far as concealing and/or brightening. My biggest issue with it is that its heavy and cakey.
C.C. M.
Hattiesburg
This is great for baking and when you need a moisturizing under eye concealer. It really sticks and has never creased on me.
Allison M.
Columbus, OH
I don’t remember if this was the shade I purchased, but I liked the formula and it’s really easy to use since it’s a stick!
Paige B.
Applys makeup very well. Blends good. Good color on eyes. Well I recommend to you at the moment. Take the time to buy it

back